DNA Solves

If Caylee drowned in the Anthony's pool would they have taken the pool down

• Yes

Votes: 239 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 34 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK, so lets say the pool theory IS true. Why no remorse? How can you go about life the very next day as if nothing happened? Renting movies with your boyfriend about serial killers? Hitting up clubs and parties?

In the entire time Casey was supposedly missing there was not one hint of evidence supporting a grieving mother who just lost her child in an "accident".

there are definitely some ugly things surrounding this. again, mental illness to an extreme. but I do not think she murdered her child, and I do think others are somehow involved. I dont think the state has concrete (yes, LOTS of circumstantial) evidence to support murder.

I don’t believe that Casey is severely mentally ill. She obviously has problems, habitual lying, for one, possibly borderline personality disorder, but I absolutely believe she knows right from wrong. She knows reality from lies.

I can only speak from my own experience, but I was sexually abused by my father as a child and did not talk about for 33 years until I had a mental breakdown. At that time I was diagnosed with borderline PD, PTSD, clinical depression and generalized anxiety disorder, all stemming from my abuse. Even at the lowest points in my life, I would NEVER have considered doing anything close to what CA has done.

She was pretending nothing happened as she had done all her life due to the sexual abuse and not telling..........pretending it didn't happen and going on with life.

If George pulled Caylee out of the pool, then he had to be a part of the dumping and covering up? Part of the carelessness of keeping a decaying body in a trunk? Why would Cindy react so authentically about the smell of death in the car? No, I think this is a convenient way to make people feel sorry for Casey. It's alllllllll about Casey.

I do not believe any of what the defense has had to say.

I do not believe for one mili-second that Caylee drowned in that pool. IMHO ICA killed Caylee and silenced her forever, with hateful spite and rage at her parents, mostly CA.

Guess we negate each other because I do not believe any of what the prosecution has had to say.

I do not believe any of what the defense has had to say.

I don’t believe that Casey is severely mentally ill. She obviously has problems, habitual lying, for one, possibly borderline personality disorder, but I absolutely believe she knows right from wrong. She knows reality from lies.

I can only speak from my own experience, but I was sexually abused by my father as a child and did not talk about for 33 years until I had a mental breakdown. At that time I was diagnosed with borderline PD, PTSD, clinical depression and generalized anxiety disorder, all stemming from my abuse. Even at the lowest points in my life, I would NEVER have considered doing anything close to what CA has done.

bolded by me~

Im obviously not a professional in this area, and dont claim to be. you even say it here though! very sorry to hear your story, and commend you for coping as well as you do. I guess my point is we all handle disaster, drama, death etc differently. there is the obvious bold lying on "ICA"'s part. she truly believed (in my opinion) the lies she created to cover this all up. and she believed her lies her entire life.

If Casey can let her attorney lie like this on her parents,and work with her attorney to try and make the lies work, Casey could sure kill her own child in cold blood.

:cow::cow::cow:

I do NOT believe Caylee drowned in the pool ...

I believe Caylee was killed by the "duct tape" that ICA put over her mouth !

MOO ....

What a load of horse manure the defense delivered today!

If anybody falls for this one, I have a nice piece of prime property in the swamp I can sell them.

Guess we negate each other because I do not believe any of what the prosecution has had to say.
I would believe the prosecution above the defense with ANY criminal case. The defense is going to always try to show reasonable doubt to get their client off.

As to the drowning, I say bosh!! The prosecutor told about the 3 pieces of duck tape that when placed over the mouth and nose caused Caylee's death. They would never state that IMO if there was evidence of water in her lungs - well am not sure if there would be evidence of that or a tell tale sign of it after all that time. ???

But remember, we did learn the tape had taken the shape of her mouth and nose. Did the prosecutor bring that up?

I would believe the prosecution above the defense with ANY criminal case. The defense is going to always try to show reasonable doubt to get their client off.

As to the drowning, I say bosh!! The prosecutor told about the 3 pieces of duck tape that when placed over the mouth and nose caused Caylee's death. They would never state that IMO if there was evidence of water in her lungs - well am not sure if there would be evidence of that or a tell tale sign of it after all that time. ???

But remember, we did learn the tape had taken the shape of her mouth and nose. Did the prosecutor bring that up?

There were no lungs. Only bones.

I do not buy the accidental pool drowning, nor do I think ICA was abused by GA. I think she just told that lie to help explain why she is like she is. I also think maybe she was asked by her team about this and she ran with it. I can't believe JB would have waited to tell the story about the pool. I kept thinking he had a real bombshell. Maybe he read this board and got the idea from this thread, whatever the reason I just don't buy it. I don't think there is anyway GA could have helped her dispose of the body or that he had first hand knowledge of it. I do think he knew in his heart that his daughter had done something horrible to Caylee, but had a hard time admitting it.

I just do not believe ICA and her team of lawyers - I think she is guilty of killing her child, dumping her body after GA asked for the gas cans from her trunk and going on with her life as if she never had a child. Evil is all I can say and it has a face, the face of ICA.

So I missed a few steps. Or maybe they weren't listed. Defense claims that George and Casey were there when Caylee drowned. And then Roy Kronk has the body. Did the defense say where they put her body before Kronk, who JB didn't say knew George, came to "posess" her?

I am thinking no one knows where the jurors will go IF she did drown in the pool because I asked my hubby if this happened, how could she go out and party, shop, stay at her boyfriends, etc and he thinks it could happen and it is PTSD, that it was so traumatic that she had to shut it out of her mind and did....
Although I do not believe this pool story. I think it is all made up.
IMOO
Just goes to show, we all see things differently. I hope the jurors dont get hung up and get into trouble. As in, one juror believes KC can block things out of her mind. The story JB told was too far fetched for me to believe.

It was a great theory. It used little questionable unknowns and creatively weaved them into a story. The meter reader, Kronk...his story was always a tad fishy. Her wacko behavior for 31 days they used learned dissociation brought on my sexual abuse. It won't fly, but they really had zero to work with.
Too bad nearly everyone thought George was weak and would be willing to roll over for his daughter.

Hmmm... Well, GA seem to be telling the truth, IMO. ICA is crying when he says he didn't abuse her and when he said he wasn't at the house when Caylee died. Could ICA be upset that her dad won't lie for her? More fake tears? I dunno....
You hit the nail on the head. Here she thinks she has the perfect reasonable doubt producer possible, sexual abuse and her dad found and disposed of the baby. How convenient. I do` not buy it for a second. None of it was the truth, not one single word of it. Casey is a liar. was probably born a liar, and will die a liar. I applaud George for NOT buying into this crap!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills
Back