DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of a pizza, send her this:
twinn doll
modeled on Caylee, along with a note that reads
"Casey: To replace the one you killed"
(yes, I know thats sick, but I'm angry right now, and I don't care).
:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

They are only $150. I say if Caylee is found dead we do it! I am sure 150 of us could put in a dollar.

Any word on any of those DNA tests? My Gosh they should be in by now!!

AND

what was up with Last Thursdays Jail meeting with george & cyndy A. with Casey, they came out all quiet and didnt say a word. Looked to me like they were about to cry too. AND LE wouldnt release any video footage of that meeting either. It's just weird now, why all the hush hush secrecy now?

Any word on any of those DNA tests? My Gosh they should be in by now!!

AND

what was up with Last Thursdays Jail meeting with george & cyndy A. with Casey, they came out all quiet and didnt say a word. Looked to me like they were about to cry too. AND LE wouldnt release any video footage of that meeting either. It's just weird now, why all the hush hush secrecy now?

Why no word on the DNA? I think it's because they didn't get the results they needed.

If they came out and said they had no DNA -- she will NEVER talk.

Guilty of what? They're not going to charge her with murder.

you do not know that....this is not over. LE just released a statement stating just that. All ducks must be in a perfect row before a charge is filed. LE is playing a strategic game and they will win.

IMHO

Hey! i Wonder if they have BEER! They must be haveing a party!!!
Where is caylee???????

you do not know that....this is not over. LE just released a statement stating just that. All ducks must be in a perfect row before a charge is filed. LE is playing a strategic game and they will win.

IMHO

They have already released information that the police think it was an accident and she covered it up.

How can you charge someone with murder if LE thinks is was an accident and a lie that just got out of control?

do we have release footage on youtube yet?

They have already released information that the police think it was an accident and she covered it up.

How can you charge someone with murder if LE thinks is was an accident and a lie that just got out of control?

there are people that have killed someone thru accidents and have been charged and convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

They have also stated that -that is not the only theory they are investigating and or considering. Negligent Homicide and covering up that homicide or murder.

Tomato Tomahto. to me.

Why no word on the DNA? I think it's because they didn't get the results they needed.

True to a point. So hopefully they find a body, but I dont think they will anytime soon. Casey had plenty of time to plan out her coverups.

The verdict is not in one that one yet! Not sure that they have it in their hands. There are more tedious tests that cane be done like snip tests if mydocondrial does not reveal anything. This takes time ,so they won't do anything until they have those results and can determine exactly what they mean. If that happens next week or whenever they can slap more charges on her and haul her right back to jail. This isn't over, not by a long stretch and LE is smart to keep quiet!

It takes a while to upload from Flip. Patty will post it as soon as it's processed.

Thanks! Sorry to be so impatient....work surf filters stink!

I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss it!

Its one thing to send the pizza - but when you start including statements like that LE is not going to think its so funny and neither are Padilla's security goons.

But the statement was not threatening, and it was only sent once. I don't care if they aren't amused, that still doesn't make it harassment.
BTW, I found a book on amazon.com. Maybe it would be more useful than pizza.

How to Talk to Your Adult Children About Really Important Things (Paperback)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddie01134