Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #118

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now she is only speaking with him in his office? Did somebody go with her (i.e. parents or brother)?

I would be outraged if I were her parents! So she can stay with me, eat my food, sleep under the protection of my roof but I cannot ask her WHERE CAYLEE IS!!!!! Total BS! :furious:

Exactly, today I am getting so frustrated with this case.

Is Casey trying to get in touch with Tony? I'm wondering about the possibility of Tony being snuck into the lawyers office for them to have a secret meeting?

VB

Speaking of TonE....I wonder if LE has considered asking him (or any of her friends ---if she still has any!) to wear a wire to see what she might say to them. That would be admissable in court and IMO would be worth a shot. Although Jose has probably warned her to watch what she says to everyone, she may be THAT stupid! lol

But wouldn't the lungs possibly still have water in them? Or do I watch too much CSI?

If you only have skeletal remains then no lungs. However, there is a big debate in the Medical examiner community about water in the lungs and drowning. Usually drowning is determined by the factors and witnesses because the debate among ME's is that although water can be found in drowning deaths some bodies that have been dumped in water for days can have liquid seep into the lungs. So the surrounding factors have a lot to do with it. Also, it's rare but there are cases where people have ingested enough water in their lungs didn't didn't drown until a few days later.

chances are Baez doesn't know if caylee is alive nor dead but his responsibility is to defend casey. he can't have her telling her family nor anyone else more lies that wouldn't bring caylee back home or he knows if it ever does become a murder trial it would be harder to defend. by keeping things mysterious with no names just inuendos he has a better chance of at least having reasonable doubt.

Speaking of TonE....I wonder if LE has considered asking him (or any of her friends ---if she still has any!) to wear a wire to see what she might say to them. That would be admissable in court and IMO would be worth a shot. Although Jose has probably warned her to watch what she says to everyone, she may be THAT stupid! lol

I don;t think he could come up with anything sincere enough to say to get her to open up. I'm pretty sure he wants to stay as far away from her as possible right now.

Exactly, today I am getting so frustrated with this case.
I would toss her out real soon if she was my daughter. She'd have option of jail or opening her mouth. Clearly Casey has no friends, and very little choice.

Now that Baez feels he can speak freely with his client, think she's changing her story?

What about the other Anthony's? Are any of them still going to work or even coming out of the house at all? Just curious....

Now that Baez feels he can speak freely with his client, think she's changing her story?

Nope! You? If she's changing her story it will only be more lies. She will never admit it. Sociopath!

How do you sit and eat dinner like nothings wrong - what the hel** is up with these people?

I can remember $5 missing from my mom's purse when we were younger --- all three of us sat at the table until one of us confessed and that was AFTER we were all spanked for one of us not admitting to taking it and the other two for not telling on the other.

Nope! You? If she's changing her story it will only be more lies. She will never admit it. Sociopath!
I think she will feel the need to 'flesh it out' a little, since not one of her original statements has proven to be true.

Besides, I think she has little impulse control and can't stop herself from lying.

Now that there are people -on her side- ready to start looking based on the additional information she is now able to confidentially impart, she has to come up with something.

If you only have skeletal remains then no lungs. However, there is a big debate in the Medical examiner community about water in the lungs and drowning. Usually drowning is determined by the factors and witnesses because the debate among ME's is that although water can be found in drowning deaths some bodies that have been dumped in water for days can have liquid seep into the lungs. So the surrounding factors have a lot to do with it. Also, it's rare but there are cases where people have ingested enough water in their lungs didn't didn't drown until a few days later.

Very intersting, that happened to a child here in MD not too long ago. He went swimming and came home complaining of a bellyache. He went to sleep and when his parents tried to wake him up, he was deceased. It was determined that he drowned because he had injested water in his lungs, even though it was a relatively small amount.

So now she is only speaking with him in his office? Did somebody go with her (i.e. parents or brother)?

I would be outraged if I were her parents! So she can stay with me, eat my food, sleep under the protection of my roof but I cannot ask her WHERE CAYLEE IS!!!!! Total BS! :furious:

That would not happen in my home, even if I had to physically remove everyone to be able to question her until I was satisfied. I cannot imagine her thinking she was not going to speak with me, based on the advice of a lawyer that I was paying for.

I can honestly say if I were in Casey's shoes, I don't think my parents would allow me to return home. This family is messed up beyond belief and the reason Casey thinks she can get away with this bs is because they've allowed her to!

It angers me that there are several people who seem to care more about Caylee than what her own family cares about her.

I don't think baez is asking her anything about Caylee like where she is. I bet he is just strategizing the trial with her as in bringing up the Nanny and getting her story in that sense.

Since the FBI is doing the forensics I bet they're going through it bit by bit by bit to nail her. Just in case they don't find the body.

LEONARD!!!!!! 4 more days! till you said Caylee will be home.

Good afternoon sleuthers! Just stopped in to see if there was anything new to this case......Gosh, anything besides hearing how her attorney was 40 minutes late to his other case because he was helping towel dry Casey after her shower. The nerve......."we" had a nice dinner & a nice night at home........OH PALEASE!

Yes, he said they were going to work on the case starting today, but what about the search? The only people searching for Caylee is the volunteers and the psychic folks with the cadaver dogs. Just my opinion but also........

anyone catch George A. in the garage yesterday?? HE was NOT wearing that T-shirt with Caylee on it, it was plain white...........wonder if they took down their headquarters so Casey doesnt break down mentally on them. And wonder as well, does Casey get to go to the vidual on Sunday Night with the Bounty Hunter..........if she does, wonder if she like Scott Peterson will be on the cell phone talking to Tony or ZG, whomever the nany is???

Just irritating.

Hope when the waters receed from the storm, they find her and put this to rest.
RIP

But wouldn't the lungs possibly still have water in them? Or do I watch too much CSI?

The lungs would be long gone by now. There is not likely to be any tissue samples found at all unless she put her in a freezer. With Caylee's size and the weather she could have been bones only before the 911 call was even made depending on where her body was left.

I think she will feel the need to 'flesh it out' a little, since not one of her original statements has proven to be true.

Besides, I think she has little impulse control and can't stop herself from lying.

Now that there are people -on her side- ready to start looking based on the additional information she is now able to confidentially impart, she has to come up with something.

Very well said. Thinking the same here. I think she hs to keep talking trying to convince everyone her side of the story.

How do you sit and eat dinner like nothings wrong - what the hel** is up with these people, snipped

it's been establisehd that George and Cindy truly loved and cared for their only granddaughter.....I don't know how they can all look each other in the eye around a dinner table...How can they even EAT?

but Casey is probably sticking to her story even with them (on the advice of her atty)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway