Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because she would look at least concerned. Because she would at least cry about the fact she had not seen her daughter in over 2 months, because it would kill her that her daughter was not home in her own bed, because she had every chance to tell the FBI and they could help...the list goes on and on. i would trust the FBI with that information before I'd trust JB.

But we are talking about Casey here, she would be more concerned with covering up her azz, so why worry about Caylee if she knows who has her and she is okay? Until she can find someone to get her azz out of the predicament she is in, why would she tell LE or FBI anything that would incriminate herself???

"Against All Odds" by Phil Collins seems pretty perfect to me.....

Yeah.

Perfect...

And have the cop serenader hold this photo:

cayleemarie-age25.jpg

Hey, Folks! An idea...how 'bout if we could get permission from a neighbour, perferably, one across the street from the Anthonys, and post a BIG sign asking,

"HEY CASEY, WHERE IS CAYLEE?"

I'd pitch in on that!

I'm in!

Someone asked why Cindy was in such a hurry that day to find Casey. My thought is that when George smelled the car, told Cindy. She did not know if Casey was dead or what was going on. She had to find Casey to ask her. She searched the car and found Amy's phone number. I get the feeling she did not know Amy before. Could be wrong. She found out where Casey was, went and got her, but Casey did not have Caylee. Casey said she would be home in the morning. Cindy did not believe her. Drove around to several places and finally to the police station. etc, etc.

You could be correct on that, IIRC and it makes sense, this is just MHO Georgette gets the smelly car from the impound, goes home, Granma Cindi smells the car, wants to know where Casey and Caylee both are but can't call because Casey's cell phone is cut off, so Granma calls Ami, tells Ami the whole story so Ami is worried, Ami takes Granma to where Casey could be and eventually is. Just theory.

Bounty Hunter Says Casey Anthony's Friends Have Caylee

POSTED: 10:20 am EDT August 21, 2008
UPDATED: 6:42 pm EDT August 24, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The bounty hunter who bonded Casey Anthony out of jail says her friends have her three year old daughter, Caylee.

Wow re the headline on this one...seems to be taking it a step beyond Geraldo last night! I wonder what sort of day the friends are having? If any are involved, this will rattle them.

Does anyone think any of her friends "may" have some involvement? I haven't completely discounted any of them yet, as we know so little about them other than the fact they like to party, and almost nothing about what they have told police. The police may be more interested in some of them than we know, or they may have completely exonerated them...so hard to know!

Today I had a horrible moment . . . at the mall with my 6 year old, turn my head for one second, and can't find her . . . lucky for me she was right around the corner -- but I'm sure everyone here with children has experienced this.

Remember what I said... "seconds" -- I wonder what poor Casey was thinking for 31 days?
when my daughter was 3 i took her to see her first movie.. a few weeks later i was at the mall and just like you said i turned my head for a split sec. and she was gone.. she was found by security 5 minutes later in the movies, she managed to get in and she was by the candy.. just standing there looking at all the candy.. but that 5 minutes was like 5 days,, i couldn't even focus, the mall was spinning and all the people walking in the mall had blurry faces.. when i fist saw her i grabbed her and hugged her.. then i asked her why she walked away from mommy..she said she wanted to see a movie.. i explained to her that walking away from mommy made me scared and i was crying because i thought she was lost forever.. she said she didn't want me to cry.. she was only 3.. but i was so scared in that five minutes that it took 3 days for my stomach to calm down.. that was the worst feeling and it took a toll on me physically for days... so if my daughter was gone for 31 days i think i would die.. or be on suicide watch..

You could be correct on that, IIRC and it makes sense, this is just MHO Georgette gets the smelly car from the impound, goes home, Granma Cindi smells the car, wants to know where Casey and Caylee both are but can't call because Casey's cell phone is cut off, so Granma calls Ami, tells Ami the whole story so Ami is worried, Ami takes Granma to where Casey could be and eventually is. Just theory.
If GM was so worried about what could have happened then why did it tkae her to the THIRD 911 call to "just mention" her 3 yr old granddaughter was missing. In the first call - she doesn't even mention it. In the second call - its just a passing thing. IMO THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE VERY FIRST THING I WOULD HAVE SCREAMED AT THAT DISPATCHER!!! But with her it was just a "fleeting thought". I have always felt funny about those first 911 calls.

This is the song that needs to be sung to CA. 'Kid fears' by the Indigo Girls and Michael Stipe. This has ran through my head from day 1.

Here are the lyrics:

pain from pearls - hey little girl
how much have you grown
pain from pearls - hey little girl
flower for the ones you've known

are you on fire
from the years
what would you give
for your kid fears

secret staircase, running high
you had a hiding place
secret staircase, running low
but they all know, now you're inside

are you on fire
from the years
what would you give
for your kid fears
your kid fears

skipping stones, we know the price now
and any sin will do
how much further, if you can spin
how much further, if you are smooth

are you on fire
[are you on fire]
from the years
[from the years?]
what would you give
for your kid fears
[what would you give]
[what would replace the rent with the stars above]
(replace the rent with the stars above)
[replace the need with love]
(replace the need with love)
[replace the anger with the tide]
(replace the anger with the tide)
[replace the ones, the ones, the ones, that you love]
(replace the ones, the ones, the ones, that you love)
ah the ones that you love
are you on fire
[are you on fire]
from all the years
[from the years]
what would you give
[what would you give]
for your kid fears
(for the ones that you love)
(the ones that you love)
hold on now
are you on fire
[are you on fire]
from all the years
[from the years]
and what would you give
for your kid fears
[what would you give]
(for the ones that you love)
what would you give
(the ones that you love)
for you kid fears?
[what would you give]
what would you give for your kid fears
your kid fears
hey kids
hold on

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The bounty hunter who bonded Casey Anthony out of jail says her friends have her three year old daughter, Caylee.

Wow re the headline on this one...seems to be taking it a step beyond Geraldo last night! I wonder what sort of day the friends are having? If any are involved, this will rattle them.

Does anyone think any of her friends "may" have some involvement? I haven't completely discounted any of them yet, as we know so little about them other than the fact they like to party, and almost nothing about what they have told police. The police may be more interested in some of them than we know, or they may have completely exonerated them...so hard to know!

I don't buy it. I think he's just blowing smoke, trying to stay in the limelight.

To my knowledge, her friends have cooperated with LE. Some came forward even before being asked to.

My opinion is that they just got mixed up with a sociopathic child-killer, and had no idea that her "problems" went that deep.

I'm quite curious where LP is getting his info, since Casey ain't talkin.

Does anyone her think maybe her plan at first was to torch the car? She knew the smell in that car was obvious and thought this would be the best way to get rid of the evidence?

I think that is a good theory. Maybe that explains why many think George lied about getting the gas cans back on the 24th. Maybe Casey realized she would have no way to get home if she did that though and abandoned the idea.

It's just my opinion but I believe she abandoned the car hoping it would be stolen and then somebody else could be blamed for either taking Caylee or the odor in the car.
good one.. i never thought of that..

But we are talking about Casey here, she would be more concerned with covering up her azz, so why worry about Caylee if she knows who has her and she is okay? Until she can find someone to get her azz out of the predicament she is in, why would she tell LE or FBI anything that would incriminate herself???
That is where you ask for a plea bargain. Anyway you look at it, she's going to be serving some prison time. Better to serve it for Child Endangering than Murder.

It works. Then she does what all controlling mothers due threaten. Casey has been bailed out of money troubles before so threaten her with a stolen car charge. Make her talk 1st call to 911. All she would have had to do is tell the copy sorry, my mistake. She left a note and I never saw it. Sorry to drag you out here Blah, Blah. Now where is Caylee, and Casey still won't talk. 2nd call to 911 with my grandaughter is missing. Someone opens that trunk and now it is panic time. 3rd call to 911

Yeah, that worked real well for Scott Peterson.

If she fires Baez and hires Geragos there will be no remaining doubt as to her guilt.

LOL, that would NOT surprise me, I saw him on Larry King the other week and almost kicked my TV, he was Cindy-bonding, rumor has it Dan Horowitz will not appear on the same program as him, ever. Great Guy.

If GM was so worried about what could have happened then why did it tkae her to the THIRD 911 call to "just mention" her 3 yr old granddaughter was missing. In the first call - she doesn't even mention it. In the second call - its just a passing thing. IMO THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE VERY FIRST THING I WOULD HAVE SCREAMED AT THAT DISPATCHER!!! But with her it was just a "fleeting thought". I have always felt funny about those first 911 calls.
I think she believed Casey at first, then something set in and when Casey would not get Caylee home that night, she made the other calls.

No.

IF it was "a friend" she wouldn't have:

hung out with all her friends partying.... she would have called her parents at the very least.

IF it was "a friend" why make up the whole crazy story about some make believe nanny?

IF it was "a friend" why wait TWO MONTHS before even mentioning that?

Just the latest lie so LE doesn't uncover Caylee's body while it still might hold some incriminating evidence, imo.

Don't forget Baez "knows" the truth and it will come out in his opening statement. I think Baez has been duped.

Baez hasn't been duped. Baez wants a win in a high profile case ala Barry Cohen. The truth and Caylee are irrelevant to his case. If Caylee is alive and someone can produce her, great, doesn't hurt his case, otherwise it is of no relevance to him.

Really? Why ddid GA clean out that car - or better yet why did he even drive that car off that impound lot with THAT smell and CA's purse left on the front seat? CA had not even been located at that time? How did he NOT KNOW that something might have happened to BOTH of them - at that time? People are carjacked everyday and end up dead and no one knows until the car is abandoned and towed. It happens - look at that poor mother and daughter from that Boca Raton mall at Xmas time. How did he not know that SOMETHING had HAPPENED?

Stupidity and lack of common sense does not mean he purposely covered anything up. And, it certainly doesn't mean George or Lee are going to go move the "body" to a new location. That implies they had something to do with her missing before or after the fact and I just don't buy it. They may be stuck on stupid as far as believing Casey, but I just don't think they are involved at all in this.

I haven't discounted anyone in this case. IMO there isn't proof anyone else is involved and there isn't proof that they are not. The only thing I can say for sure is from what is out there..... there are definitely a few cans of assorted NUTS..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth