Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #128

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...how many think Leonard is on Tony's question page. I swear he's cloaked as a member posting ?????? Tony said Rob is watching.

OK...how many think Leonard is on Tony's question page. I swear he's cloaked as a member posting ?????? Tony said Rob is watching.

I wouldn't know I'm not wasting my time over there anymore.

hmmmmmmmmmm:)

If you believe <cough, cough> the Greta insider <cough> it would seem that perhaps that friendship might have gone awry when Grandma allegedly sought the advice of a couselor about her daughter's behavior.

Isabelle,

How bout telling us your theory starting on June 16th that gets Caylee to PR, with Amy or RM.

I wouldn't want to make statements that might get me kicked off the forum.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I apologize if this has already been posted:

Casey a no-show at vigil for missing daugher
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
Rain didn't keep supporters of the Anthony Family from participating in what has become a weekly event since little Caylee was first reported missing in July.

Mother of the missing girl, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, was not present.

Bounty Hunter Says Casey Anthony's Friends Have Caylee
http://www.wftv.com/news/17253396/detail.html

I do that in the way of an art program;) I do the senior centers, too.
That's fantastic! Seniors are really politically active. They vote more than anyone! You have a wonderful opportunity to foster dialogue, art and social change!! talk, act, make a poster for a non profit!
good for you!

Hiya, Check! You haven't missed much, but missed a lot of it. :)

I find the subject of Caylee missing and all the prior work done of this board with over a hundred posts important enough to scan through, prior to dropping a line and sinker. I C

I think the whole Padilla involvement is strange.

I also find it strange that some of the Padilla's most fervert supporters here are also posters that are convinced Casey killed Caylee. I think it is quite obvious the Padillas are working for the defense.

I wouldn't know I'm not wasting my time over there anymore.
I know, I was a little frustrated that they didn't even know the details in the affidavit (re: Jeff Hopkins and Juliette)

It seems they would have familiarized themselves with the basic facts of the case before making the decision to post bond...

Mommy dearest said she was her best friend.
Casey must have been looking at those sink holes wondering how long before they all sucked themselves into a bottomless pit.

Casey was raised as Cindy's princess. She was obviously spoiled and could do no wrong. Of course, they love each other. But it is difficult when a grandchild comes into the mix, and they are all living in Grandma's house. I have tried it, and it's not easy!!! Also, with Casey's strange bent of mind, I do think there is jealousy involved, but not of the type you might think.....:rolleyes:

I know, I was a little frustrated that they didn't even know the details in the affidavit (re: Jeff Hopkins and Juliette)

It seems they would have familiarized themselves with the basic facts of the case before making the decision to post bond...

Not if you have an agenda that has nothing to do with ours.

I wouldn't want to make statements that might get me kicked off the forum.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

We have all posted theories on this thread or in the theories thread and not been kicked off the forum. This happens on hundreds of cases everyday on websleuths. If there is a theory many of us are very open to hear it. Many of us have trouble seeing a theory that has Caylee alive past the 16th of June. Any details we have overlooked may be helpful to provide a better idea of where in this great big world to find a very little girl.

Not Tony...but I bet Rob has to if he's "investigating".

I'll play devil's advocate here and go along with LP's theory of Casey giving Caylee to someone to keep her away from her Cindy -

We know that Casey was planning to move in with Amy (documented in Myspace posts). Let's assume that Casey and her parents had an argument on June 15 about her plans to leave. She storms out without Caylee and spends the night with Tony. She returns sometime in the a.m. hours and she and Caylee pack backbacks with clothing and things they will need for a day or so and they leave with George none the wiser.

On the 17th she calls her mom and dad cell phones and home number to make sure that the house is empty. She returns home to pack more of their personal items, maybe even Caylee's birth certificate, because she doesn't plan to return. She backs the car up to the garage to load what she is taking. She also calls her closest friends to tell them that she is no longer living with her parents so they will know where to find her.

She's angry and spiteful and devises a plan to keep Caylee away from her mom. Maybe Cindy threatened to sue for custody. Casey gives Caylee to someone she trusts to hide her. As long as she is the custodial parent and gives permission, she can give the child to whomever she wants to for as long as she wants to. It's perfectly legal as long as the parent gives permission.

Everything is going well. She goes about having a good time partying it up with her friends and keeps making excuses to her parents about Caylee's whereabouts. Then the you-know-what hits the fan.

She doesn't expect Amy to tell her mom where she is, the police are called, she can't produce Caylee and she goes to jail.

Maybe the person she gave Caylee to doesn't want to return her now. I'd certainly think twice about it after seeing how crazy they all are.

Like I said, I'm just playing devil's advocate here with the simplest explanation as to how it could have happened.

But then I remember...the shovel and the cadaver dogs and the trunk that smells like a dead body.

Sorry, LP, but I just don't buy what you're selling.
i know what you mean..it's like a puzzle and your putting it together, all the pieces are fitting together.. but then you are almost done but there are still some pieces left but they just don't fit in .. no matter how you turn them they don't fit with that puzzle.. and the only puzzle that makes sense points back to casey..

But Isabelle, this same circus thinks that's a viable lead but could not answer my question of Is Casey saying she gave Caylee to Zanieda, a friend or was it a kidnapping.

My point is before we search the world...why not start with the one that LOST her child. This group just glosses over that fact. One day she knows but can't tell, one day the kid is kidnapped, one day the child is safe and with friends, one day it's too dangerous to tell the police.

I have wondered if Zanaida (another spelling I discovered last night - I think she lives in Kissimme (sp?) was a person or a "code" word. I dunno.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I'm interested in hearing the excuse of why Casey willingly handed her child off to a friend but didn't go along herself. She had no job, no vehicle of her own, stolen money, angry parents, and a really new boyfriend. Excuses Excuses

If you believe <cough, cough> the Greta insider <cough> it would seem that perhaps that friendship might have gone awry when Grandma allegedly sought the advice of a couselor about her daughter's behavior.

interesting

thank you :)

We have all posted theories on this thread or in the theories thread and not been kicked off the forum. This happens on hundreds of cases everyday on websleuths. If there is a theory many of us are very open to hear it. Many of us have trouble seeing a theory that has Caylee alive past the 16th of June. Any details we have overlooked may be helpful to provide a better idea of where in this great big world to find a very little girl.

:clap::clap::clap:

I have wondered if Zanaida (another spelling I discovered last night - I think she lives in Kissimme (sp?) was a person or a "code" word. I dunno.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Or someone who lived at sawgrass as a roommate but was not on a lease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysxoxo