Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #131

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunny's quoteHe had NO REASON to suspect anything other than what she told him.

I think what you mean to say is that in your opinion "he had no reason...".

Of course, LE might not agree with your opinion!

IMOO of course.

Having a child means she is tied to her parents, because she can't party without them helping with Casey. They don't want her to party. Boyfriend may not have wanted to become a father figure. So with Casey there she was going to have to give up the party life and stay on her parents good side.... and she may not have wanted to do that. She didn't want to give up the boyfriend, or give up the partys. It honestly wouldn't surprise me that in the end, Casey will blame her parents.

IMO, Cindy didn't know at the beginning. Casey probably thought that Cindy was bluffing when she threatened to call police and Casey thought she would call Cindy's bluff. But Cindy did call police. A lot of what Cindy said to police sounds like an angry mother, excited utterances. I think that possibly Casey may have come clean to Cindy after that, and that Cindy and George then went into protection mode and has tried to clean up and cover up at that point. I think they knew they had lost Caylee and now are trying to save their daughter.

This is exactly my feeling from day one.

Another question --- There was a ZG who someone had linked to myspace - no offense but was kind of ghetto in appearance and her "name" on myspace was different - I noticed that the ZG had two daughters who would be living with her - and the woman on myspace had two young daughters --- This woman also had some other "similar" links and was from New York --- anyone remember this?

Isn't there a site where I could upload the files so people could see them?

"So that's telling me you're the second person. The cold blooded callous monster." YM to Casey, at Universal. That about sums it up for me.

Isn't there a site where I could upload the files so people could see them?

I want to know too. I have the three pdf docs saved and want to help any way those who are having problems downloading or accessing the documents. Anyone?:waitasec:

Perhaps Casey wasn't that important to TonE. She had known him....what....5 weeks? And, one of those, he was in N.Y. We have no clue how many times he even saw Caylee. Casey was a willing and seemingly eager bed buddy. And, party girl. Your posts sound like you think they had a deep, long lasting relationship.....that's going to be difficult for LP and Baez to sell....moo

I have no personal knowledge of their relationship...just going by what Clint said and he made out that they became close very quickly and I have no reason to disbelieve Clint. IMO

Re the nanny at the beach, wasn't it Jesse she told this to, not Clint & Tony? I haven't seen any statement from Tony so don't know where you are getting all this stuff about what he supposedly said from???

While I don't think parents are necessarily to blame when a child grows up to be a monster--Think Jeffrey Dahmer--
I do blame the Anthony's for enabling Casey during this whole mess.

What about Caylee? Do they even care what's happened to their grand-daughter?
What did she do to deserve this?

And before all the Casey apologists burn up their keyboards trying to get me to believe Caylee possibly being alive somehow makes everything alright, let me tell you there is NOTHING anyone can say to me that will make me believe any differently.

What IF Caylee is alive, being held somewhere...what must SHE be thinking? How must SHE be feeling?
Does she think she did something bad to have her family send her away?
Casey may be the worst mom in the world( or a child killer) to me, but to that little girl, she is MOMMY, and caylee must really be missing her mommy by now.
Missing her home, her bed, her friends.
Her family that claims to love her so much, but have taken Casey's side over her well being.
They ought to be ashamed!

Or, what if Cindy knows that the best way to get info out of Casey is to make her the center of your world, and as a grandma, she is willing to say and do anything that will get her granddaughter back. Maybe Cindy actually knows how to handle Casey? just a question.
I'm a grandma, and I'd do anything? to get my granddaughter back from people and/or places unknown, plus I wouldn't want to believe my own child murdered my own dear grandchild. That would be a very difficult thing to accept. just thinking outloud. sorry.

ok home now - opended the docs and am starting to read!

there was a knife of some sort taken out of the car and washed by our favorite cleaner... detective also says the doll, backpack, and other items had the same "distinct smell as the car"

page 34, pdf 2

Question anyone...does this download the entire three pages of the document onto my computer???? Or does it just upload them all so I can read them?

It just opens them in browser window as an Adobe doc, but if you want to save them, just look for the little hard drive (or floppy disc) icon and save it that way.

Will Leonard Padillo be seeing all this first time just like the public? Wonder what he has to say now.

OH WOW--Am I in for some reading tonight. Just the little bit that I read has me STUNNED. It really shows how much Casey really loved herself and only herself. No wonder Baez wanted to stop this from getting out. This is sure gonna make that Kool Aid pretty bitter to swallow now.

I keep saying this, but this case keeps reminding of the Laci Peterson case.

The Anthony's keep reminding me of the Petersons.
Casey keeps reminding me of Scott.
We need a Sharon Rocha here to be the VOICE for Caylee.

And LP and Baez, IMO, are trying just like Mark Geragos to create reasonable doubt. THAT is what is scaring me. If I am correct, and this is only IMO, this case is fully intended to go to trial, and they want to create reasonable doubt in the minds of as many people as possible.
Mark Geragos threw out SO many theories it made your head spin, and he NEVER once elaborated or produced any evidence on any of them. But that is how it goes with reasonable doubt, it's all about getting someone to say, "Gee, I guess it COULD have happened that way". If I am right, we will see Baez and maybe Padilla spin quite a few stories about what happened to Caylee, and soon.

I'm not so sure JB is helping his client here....usually when lawyers are talking to media, it's for their own benefit and not necessarily the clients. IMO, JB has done Casey no favours by making the statements that he has to the press. He has, IMO, made her look worse, rather than better.

I want to know too. I have the three pdf docs saved and want to help any way those who are having problems downloading or accessing the documents. Anyone?:waitasec:

Once you open up the file, go to the toolbar where you see FILE, Click it on and then go to SEND, then select Shortcut to Desktop and you will see it on your desktop, or you can Select PAGE by Email or Link by Email.

Isn't it funny that in all that time, she never saw the inside of Zenaida's home?
I mean, if Caylee was babysat by Zenaida for the past year and a half, where did this "babysitting" take place? .

Yeah. There's not one landline phone record evincing communication between the nanny and any of the Anthonys,not one cell phone record, not one email or text message, even though Casey claims that the nanny cared for Caylee for most of the child's life.

Casey's dead in the waters on this theory. That's why the defense is shifting to a new theory that will, among other things, attempt to justify why Casey lied to LE.

there was a knife of some sort taken out of the car and washed by our favorite cleaner... detective also says the doll, backpack, and other items had the same "distinct smell as the car"

page 34, pdf 2

Cindy washed a KNIFE? :eek: A KNIFE found in the smelly car????? :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members