Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, she took $400. from her oldest friend and never paid it back? She told her mother that she was working at Sports Authority when she was really out clubbing?

And Geroge, online girlfriends. Oh boy, this is getting deep.

She spent several nights each week at Ricardo's place . . . Caylee slept in the bed with them. When asked if he and Caylee got along, he admitted that he really didn't have much experience with kids. When asked if Caylee ever hugged him, he said that Casey would tell Caylee to give Ricardo a hug. YUCK.

Winnts ~ The joke is not so funny anymore. I think I might need a new t-shirt:

CASEY GOT CAYLEE.

How bout Casey how can you sleep at night?

I am so sick to my stomach after spending 3 hours reading that!

Cindy bothers me A LOT. But Cindy told Kyle in a phone call that he needs to stay away from Casey and that she is a sociopath. Personally, I agree. And given Cindy's background in the medical field, she probably knows what she is talking about! Does anyone else think that the release of these interviews is going to tick Casey off so bad that now she isnt going to tell anyone ANYTHING!!! Maybe this was a mistake.

um, I am in doc 2 - why would Casey bring Caylee for an appt to the tattoo parlor?

How bout Casey how can you sleep at night?

I am so sick to my stomach after spending 3 hours reading that!

Me too. Left my office at 5:00 and raced home. Spent over 3 hours reading. I had to stop for a bit. She is everything I thought and more.

Does anyone else think that the release of these interviews is going to tick Casey off so bad that now she isnt going to tell anyone ANYTHING!!! Maybe this was a mistake.

Well that statement may apply if she actually had said anything of merit already. That chick is sick. She just won't back down from a lie and when she's caught in one she has no explanation.

Anyone in here a pyschology major? What is the textbook term for this type of illness? Pathological liar just seems too kind.

d'oh, I guess she meant she would bring her along for her own appt.

Wait wait wait - George told the impound lot guy they had found Casey but that Caylee was missing??

That was BEFORE they'd gotten in touch with Amy to find out where Casey was.

BRB

Well that statement may apply if she actually had said anything of merit already. That chick is sick. She just won't back down from a lie and when she's caught in one she has no explanation.

Anyone in here a pyschology major? What is the textbook term for this type of illness? Pathological liar just seems too kind.

Narcissism for a start....

Did you guys catch how they stated the objects in the car still had that smell? It's at that moment that I know that Caylee is no longer with us. Maggots and pizza do not cause that lingering smell.

Anyone in here a pyschology major? What is the definition of this illness?

I'm not a psychologist but I would diagnose : anti-social, borderline and narcissistic personality disorders. She is off the scale.

Mark Hawkins...Marine stationed in California. About a week before July 17th, she told Mark that she wanted to come to California to tell him something, that she had already told her mother and brother, and she did not know how he would take it.

Also, earlier in the second batch of papers, someone said that he thought that Casey got pregnant by someone through a one-night-stand with someone in the military.

Anyone want to bet that Casey was about to drop the bomb on Mark Hawkins that he was the father of Caylee???

Damn. Curiouser and curiouser.

I'm not a psychologist but I would diagnose : anti-social, borderline and narcissistic personality disorders. She is off the scale.

oh my god and did I read Yuri state that Dr Phil called. I've been joking for weeks that all we need is Dr Phil in this hodgepodge of characters.

Actually I can't even be funny after reading that tho, there should be a warning on that discovery.

OMG, the impound lot guy smelled the decomp, too.

BRB

ETA And Cindy argued with them for a discount!

The asking for a discount...just...:eek: This now fits so well with the unpaid assistant, gift card and snack requests.

The technical term is "monster".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member