Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's eerily quiet in here. No one is gloating. There is a thick blanket of disgust. After reading all that, there is no spin, there is no controversey. There is just Caylee, Missing.

I haven't read anything,yet. In fact, I've just seen what's on this page, but undoubtedly the monstrosities that I feared most are being revealed.
We must do better to protect children. Caylee has a profound mission in this endeavor.

I can't imagine TP will be able to sit still when the 5 days expire or he'll look like a fool....could be interesting.

Nope, it's LP who won't be able to sit still..TP is the bondsman; LP is the BH. Does everyone love acronyms and initials as much as I do??? :crazy:

Here are all the Docs in order.

You do not need any pdf software to view them. You can flip through the docs in full screen. You can also download the docs to your own computer. These files can be viewed from any computer.
SNIP
So nice of you to do this. :blowkiss:

Well that statement may apply if she actually had said anything of merit already. That chick is sick. She just won't back down from a lie and when she's caught in one she has no explanation.

Anyone in here a pyschology major? What is the textbook term for this type of illness? Pathological liar just seems too kind.

I wonder if there is some narcissism or something like that in there too....believing that you are more clever than everyone else. I really think these fools thought they could fool us. And no, I'm no psych major.

All above is IMO only.

Thank you Gigi!!

:woohoo: I'm learning new stuff everyday by coming here!!! Reading through all those docs has made me sick. She's a complete and utter monster. I really hope they find her to put her to rest. I think these docs are gonna send Casey over the edge and maybe she'll fess up so she would get LWOP instead of the DP.

Oops i missed the "maybe this was a mistake" part.

I don't think so at all....they are not getting any truthful statements from her anyhow. In fact, if anything, she may spin more lies trying to explain all this and start calling everyone liars etc. IMOO

I know, you are probably right. Casey Anthony is taking the to the grave like OJ. But really, good thing she is a sociopath because according to all these interviews with her "friends", she doesnt have a damn friend in the world!

From page 316.

"[Simon] Birch is the facility manager of the wrecker yard....During he morning of July 15, 2008, while Mr. Birch was working at 7777 Narcoossee Road, Mr. Birch was sumond by witness Nicole Lett. Mrs. Lett was working in the front office of the tow yard and was dealing with two upset customers. Mr. Birch met with George Anthony and Cynthia Anthony. Ms. Anthony was upset with the cost of the tow, the length of the time the car was stowed, and requested a discount. Mr. Birch explained the cost of the tow and storage fees, and explained the notification process to Cynthia Anthony and George Anthony. Mr. Birch refused to give a discount. George Anthony agreed to pay for the release of the white Pontiac, providing the white Pontiac's title and his driver license. Mr. Birch took Mr. Anthony into the tow yard to get the car.

"As they walked, George Anthony mentioned to Mr. Birch his daughter had been missing for awhile, now she will not allow him to see his granddaughter, and has told him several lies. When they reached the white Pontiac, George Anthony used a key to unlock the white Pontiac's driver side door. When the door opened, a very foul odor came from inside the white Pontiac. Mr. Birch immediately recognised the odor as the same odor he smelled in a car stored on the log in which a man committed suicide inside. The man was reported to have remained deceased in the car for approximately five days. The smell from the white Pontiac was not as strong as the other car. Mr. Birch stated, "That's rotten." George Anthony did not reply. George Anthony and Mr. Birch went to the white Pontiac's trunk in an attempt to locate the source of the odor. George Anthony opened the trunk and he and Mr. Birch observed a white garbage bag inside the trunk. Flies also came out of the trunk. Mr. Birch opened the garbage bag and observed several papers, a pizza box, and maggots. Mr. Birch threw the garbage bag over the fence near the tow lot's dumpster."

Wait wait wait - George told the impound lot guy they had found Casey but that Caylee was missing??

That was BEFORE they'd gotten in touch with Amy to find out where Casey was.

BRB

Wow...I hadn't got to that statement yet. I can't wait to compare it to George's statement re when he first found out.
IMO

I had to chuckle when YM said to Ryan: I'm not her biggest fan........

for three years?

If it was never treated, she never bonded with Caylee. I would assume that if she had bad PPD, it could turn into something more.

Believe me, I am NOT making excuses for the . I think the fault lies on Casey AND Cindy.

I wonder if there is some narcissism or something like that in there too....believing that you are more clever than everyone else. I really think these fools thought they could fool us. And no, I'm no psych major.

All above is IMO only.
Her friend Ryan (.pdf 3) called it "one-uppy".

Anyone remember the movie "The Bad Seed"? Casey is the bad seed!

MsJoni WOW you hit the nail on the head!

taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder

The symptoms of HPD include:

-Constant seeking of reassurance or approval.
Kyle said she was constantly trying to "one-up" her.
-Excessive dramatics with exaggerated displays of emotions.
Every phone call she made in jail???
-Excessive sensitivity to criticism or disapproval.
-Inappropriately seductive appearance or behavior.
Her pictures on seductive dacing at Fusion with other women? Self taken pictures in her bra and underwear?
-Excessive concern with physical appearance.
I believe in the first .pdf in one of her interviews she admitted to stealing money and credit cards for material things.
-A need to be the center of attention (self-centeredness).
-Low tolerance for frustration or delayed gratification.
Leonard Padilla was reluctlant to confirm that Casey even thanked him for bailing her out of jail.
-Rapidly shifting emotional states that may appear shallow to others.
Multiple interviews with friends stated that she would not do anything unless she were getting something out of it.
-Opinions are easily influenced by other people, but difficult to back up with details.
-Tendency to believe that relationships are more intimate than they actually are.
-Making rash decisions.
-Threatening or attempting suicide to get attention.[8]

YOU hit the nail on the head, too, lime. Excellent examples you cited.

I am so sad, I didn't realize until tonight my heart was not accepting what my head knew, she is gone.

I read the released info a couple of hours ago. It's full of jaw dropping info.

I came away with a few things...

The first is that several people described Caylee as being very well behaved, happy, affectionate, & adventurous. It was hard to read that and know that something terrible has happened to this innocent soul.

Also, it's clear that the police have done excellent work on this case - really top notch.

I felt so sorry for Amy. If you read her statement at the end it is just amazing how Casey toyed with her life, and how trusting she was - right up to the end.

And lastly - and this is one that will get me in trouble. In fact, I'm sure I'll be sorry I ever typed it...

I ended up feeling sorry for Casey's parents, and I found myself kind of understanding where they are coming from a little more.

They know their daughter is a mess. They know that she is a terrible liar, and a thief - but like so many other people around Casey they didn't know how deep her evil roots had grown.

Can any of you imagine investigating your own backyard for evidence that your daughter buried your grand-daughter there? It's heartbreaking.

I am really interested in this Histrionic Personality Disorder, while Casey never faked suicide for attention, she did go the hospital for a "seizure". Hmmmmmmm????

Mark Hawkins...Marine stationed in California. About a week before July 17th, she told Mark that she wanted to come to California to tell him something, that she had already told her mother and brother, and she did not know how he would take it.

Also, earlier in the second batch of papers, someone said that he thought that Casey got pregnant by someone through a one-night-stand with someone in the military.

Anyone want to bet that Casey was about to drop the bomb on Mark Hawkins that he was the father of Caylee???

Damn. Curiouser and curiouser.

Or was she possibly talking about the fact she had gotten rid of Caylee? Did he perhaps already know he was the father? Is he the one who had the message on his myspace wishing him and the anthony's well?

I had to take an hour break, so I'm behind...thx for the info!

Im off to bed my head is spinning after reading those docs I personally think that LP should revoke that bond immediately and send Casey to jail where she belongs. I can see now why Casey's lawyer did not want those released to the public, they are very incriminating against "his girl" I am just so mad right now I cant even type anymore!

Untreated?

PPD is triggered by the quick change in hormones.... your hormones level out within the first year...
I don't think PPD is a plausible defense for her... OTHER psyciatric issues... for sure... but not PPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela