Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But if PPD is untreated and the levels of hormones also end up messing with brain chemistry. That's all I'm trying to say. I am in no way an expert so I am not sure. I do see this as a possible defense for them. Something along the lines that she wanted to give Caylee away but Cindy forced her to keep Caylee, etc etc. Never taking responsibility. Like I said, I am in no way defending 'it' (don't even want to say her name). Just so disgusted............

I see your point... I can definately see how they could TRY to say it was the issue. Baez will try... I am sure... hopefully Prosecutors can get enough experts to refute it...

But if PPD is untreated and the levels of hormones also end up messing with brain chemistry. That's all I'm trying to say. I am in no way an expert so I am not sure. I do see this as a possible defense for them. Something along the lines that she wanted to give Caylee away but Cindy forced her to keep Caylee, etc etc. Never taking responsibility. Like I said, I am in no way defending 'it' (don't even want to say her name). Just so disgusted............

I do understand what you're saying. I have a family member who suffered several years after her second child was born because she and her doctor didn't properly diagnose or treat her PPD. PPD can also worsen already existing mental illness. Not that any of that is in any way an excuse for what (we and LE suspect) Casey has done.

I know...me, too. Too all of us here tonight who are feeling this way :blowkiss:

I find myself praying that Caylee didn't know what was happening. That she just went to sleep and woke up in the arms of a loving God where she has been cradled in heaven ever since. I pray she wasn't scared. I pray there wasn't pain. The only comfort I can take is that Caylee will not continue in the cycle of sickness and denial the family seems to be caught in. She will never be hungry or sad or lonely or scared or realize her own mother is jealous of her and hates or resents her. She can be at peace.

Well said. You have made us all cry.

I think cindy is evil too...when I think of her contorted face, screaming and lying on tv every night...disgusting. So many children out there needing to be found, and they wasted all these resources on a wild goose chase.

All of the above is IMO of course.

Well, it's my opinion too...Cindy makes me sick.

I tried to keep an open mind about the gp for as long as I could

I think a lot of us did. It wasn't until i re-watched all her videos that I really felt I saw what was going on. It had all come in bits & pieces, but when you watch them back to back, that's when the penny dropped for me, and that was only 3 nites ago....til then I felt sad every time I saw someone criticise them here, even though I knew they were lying.

IMO only.

From page 316.

"[Simon] Birch is the facility manager of the wrecker yard....During he morning of July 15, 2008, while Mr. Birch was working at 7777 Narcoossee Road, Mr. Birch was sumond by witness Nicole Lett. Mrs. Lett was working in the front office of the tow yard and was dealing with two upset customers. Mr. Birch met with George Anthony and Cynthia Anthony. Ms. Anthony was upset with the cost of the tow, the length of the time the car was stowed, and requested a discount. Mr. Birch explained the cost of the tow and storage fees, and explained the notification process to Cynthia Anthony and George Anthony. Mr. Birch refused to give a discount. George Anthony agreed to pay for the release of the white Pontiac, providing the white Pontiac's title and his driver license. Mr. Birch took Mr. Anthony into the tow yard to get the car.

"As they walked, George Anthony mentioned to Mr. Birch his daughter had been missing for awhile, now she will not allow him to see his granddaughter, and has told him several lies. When they reached the white Pontiac, George Anthony used a key to unlock the white Pontiac's driver side door. When the door opened, a very foul odor came from inside the white Pontiac. Mr. Birch immediately recognised the odor as the same odor he smelled in a car stored on the log in which a man committed suicide inside. The man was reported to have remained deceased in the car for approximately five days. The smell from the white Pontiac was not as strong as the other car. Mr. Birch stated, "That's rotten." George Anthony did not reply. George Anthony and Mr. Birch went to the white Pontiac's trunk in an attempt to locate the source of the odor. George Anthony opened the trunk and he and Mr. Birch observed a white garbage bag inside the trunk. Flies also came out of the trunk. Mr. Birch opened the garbage bag and observed several papers, a pizza box, and maggots. Mr. Birch threw the garbage bag over the fence near the tow lot's dumpster."

Thank you for typing this up. (or if you cut/pasted it, how? I tried to and couldn't) I thought it needed to be put in its entirety because its so pivotal. The attitudes of the gp. The maggots. The smell. What dumpster the pizza/maggots went into. (Gosh I just gagged typing that).

And to the WSer who opined Cindy went after Casey because she was pi--ticked off about the towing bill, I think you are spot on. My gosh, how much longer would it have been if that letter hadn't arrived??

what does ciao bella mean, and do we know why casey was fired from her universal job?

Padilla Boys, hope you're reading up tonite. Suddenly those kids she was hanging with seem harmless. Casey on the other hand...

oh my god! The Anthonys live in a heavily hispanic community. Can't be nice for them to have Cindy's (alleged) dislike of hispanics splashed across the Internet!!!

Heck she better take a good look at ole Georgie's genealogy, he has a bit of latin look going on there, you never know what can be hidden in your family tree. Casey has a latin look also, as does Caylee.

Nope, it's LP who won't be able to sit still..TP is the bondsman; LP is the BH. Does everyone love acronyms and initials as much as I do??? :crazy:

ooops...I've done that accidentally more than once now i think...long day. thx for correcting.

Padilla Boys, hope you're reading up tonite. Suddenly those kids she was hanging with seem harmless. Casey on the other hand...

I hope that when he said he was going to come find Caylee in X days, he meant that he was bringing all his friends in cowboy boots to the Orlando swamps for a big search.

I see your point... I can definately see how they could TRY to say it was the issue. Baez will try... I am sure... hopefully Prosecutors can get enough experts to refute it...

oh, he will use it alright!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member