Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no particular reason for this post, I just want to see if I can be the one who hits 800 posts on this thread.

Check out the JULY 9 thread about the interview with one of Casey's friends who claims they talked to her on July 9, and heard a small child in the background. This is really jaw-dropping info IMO and I'd really like to know what happened as far as confirming the phone call and where Casey was when she made it.

Dawn I think someone at the LE has trouble with typing true dates. they seem to get their months wrong... jmo

Okay somebody needs to contact a mod, i will learn how one day but for now I am hoping some "old timer" steps up for us. ETA: Contact because the thread is too long and needs to be closed.

I have had some strange things going on with my computer since last night. Right now, I tried to post, it wouldn't go through. Then I tried again, said I had to wait 30 seconds between posts, but supposedly I hadn't posted in a few minutes. Then I tired again, it went though and I saw that the message had posted twice.
Does this happen often?

Okay somebody needs to contact a mod, i will learn how one day but for now I am hoping some "old timer" steps up for us.

I have old timers.. does that count??? but yes we need new thread big time. moddddddddddd'ssssss

I have had some strange things going on with my computer since last night. Right now, I tried to post, it wouldn't go through. Then I tried again, said I had to wait 30 seconds between posts, but supposedly I hadn't posted in a few minutes. Then I tired again, it went though and I saw that the message had posted twice.
Does this happen often?
That's exactly how I got screwed out of post 800.

Does this happen often?

me too sweetwater.. same here.. wonder why/??

If he is known as the GRK wouldn't he be in prison atm?

Presumably, but it might be worth researching GRK facts. The presumed GRK Killer, Gary Ridgeway, was linked to 4 victims via DNA and then later confessed to many (48?) additional murders.

I am not arguing or disputing Gary Ridgeway as the GRK.

I am just trying to wrap my noggin around the speculation that he is related to, or the same person that has has been referenced to, previously in this thread as the guy from the Towing company before this specific 'Gary Ridgeway,' becomes an actual Internet legend/myth linking the GRK suspect to the Caylee Anthony case? (Albeit loosely.)

It would appear to me that the names are mere coincidence, but I'd like to see that clarified here by the initial poster.

where is everyone ?? just checked main page and no old timers here.. i have no idea how to do a new thread .. does anyone else? at lease we could start a new one. right?? or wrong??

me too sweetwater.. same here.. wonder why/??

I know it happens on other boards sometimes when the servers go down or are too busy. I keep getting "server too busy" here error so I would assume thats the reason.

Anyway, night all- 6 am comes too early.

Check out the JULY 9 thread about the interview with one of Casey's friends who claims they talked to her on July 9, and heard a small child in the background. This is really jaw-dropping info IMO and I'd really like to know what happened as far as confirming the phone call and where Casey was when she made it.

wasn't that Jesse who didn't actually hear the child just heard casey speak to a child to get off table, whether or not the child was there

Presumably, but it might be worth researching GRK facts. The presumed GRK Killer, Gary Ridgeway, was linked to 4 victims via DNA and then later confessed to many (48?) additional murders.

I am not arguing or disputing Gary Ridgeway as the GRK.

I am just trying to wrap my noggin around the speculation that he is related to, or the same person that has has been referenced to, previously in this thread as the guy from the Towing company before this specific 'Gary Ridgeway,' becomes an actual Internet legend/myth linking the GRK suspect to the Caylee Anthony case? (Albeit loosely.)

It would appear to me that the names are mere coincidence, but I'd like to see that clarified here by the initial poster.

wow .. but the way things are going who knows.. wow

I started a new thread out there for yall!

Kinda strange, huh, MammaD
Well, hell. What a pitiful, pitiful tragedy for Caylee.
On that sad note, I'm off for now.
Take care, all. Nite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members