Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #134

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. I think Tony was as cooperative as possible. He was probably shocked when Cindy yanked Casey out, then the police showed up and started asking questions. I'm sure he was shocked to be involved in any of this.

Although I did think the "strange guy's house" line of questioning was a little out of no where.
I keep thinking to back when casey wanted to talk to Tony. At first, I thought it was self-serving, my boyfriend, etc.

But maybe Tony actually knows what happened to Caylee.

Reasonable doubt if they have no forensics. JMO.

Was saying before do we know anything about the whereabouts of the car BEFORE it was abandoned? where was it parked? At tony's?

Clint told Greta thats what casey was driving, no details about parking etc.

That whole e-mailing to yourself just takes this to a whole different level to me. I sorta feel like CA... "Are you KIDDING me??!!"

And the whole thing from the "Human Resources Manager" - I work in a huge company 900+ in the office - and NO ONE uses personal email for business. In fact in a lot of places (including Bank of America) personal email sites are banned from the computers.

Also, no one says "Miss" they'd say "Ms." in a business letter. And I doubt missing a meeting calls for "compensation" (pg 414)

I'm assuming she used all this to pull the wool over her parents eyes in "borrowing" money or explaining why she had days off - but come on. Really???

I know here everyone is more observant than the average person, but if you're already calling your daughter a "sociopath" how do you believe these obvious lies?

I keep thinking to back when casey wanted to talk to Tony. At first, I thought it was self-serving, my boyfriend, etc.

Do you think he was involved or that she confessed/confided?

Look at Document #2, page 293
"Incident Report"
Look for Cynthia Anthony and notice she is listed as
BLACK
Age -27
DOB-9/22/80
Hair - Black
Eyes - Brown

How did they ever screw this up?

She's listed that way several times in various documents. Early on someone found that same Cynthia Anthony and the same 1980 date of birth. We, of course, ruled her out as being the same one because of the date of birth. IIRC, she is also a registered nurse.

Some of us believe after some video yesterday of Tony that he has a lawyer.

this is part of reason for my question about whereabouts of car before, was she parking it at his place was there a smell was it a shaded place did anyone notice anything - was it ever parked anywhere strange

I had to giggle when he assured Amy that what was saying wouldn't be revealed...wonder how she feels about his assurance now that the whole world has read it? IMOO

He seemed so disinterested during that interview -to me. And I hate to admit this but the oddest thing happened ... whenever I read anything from Amy H ... I would hear it in Julia Stiles voice.

Did you happen to notice the trunk warning in that sunfire manual?

That gave me the creeps.

I never read the manual LOL. But I know from living here with the age of the car and the heat--a lot of the rubber seals have deteriorated. Mine is a convertible and my top needs to be replaced as it also has so small gaps. But I see where your going--Casey could've locked Caylee in the car (maybe even the trunk) turned the car on in the garage, put a hose from the exhaust and that's that.

In defence of young Mr. Lazzarro, he was not a local. He was a young man who came to FL to attend a demanding school and to train for a highly competitive field.
It's very doubtful that he was looking for someone to be a life partner and Casey was nothing more than a place filler.

Lazzarro seems to mention her house cleaning and cooking abilities often, we have no way of knowing if he appreciated that or if he was starting to get creeped out by it. I'm think that he was watching her nesting and starting to think of ways to get her out of his apt.

Maybe it's just me but Cindy saying the things she did to Casey's friends seems like she is going out of her way to set Casey up as a nut job.

Why?? Is she or was she afraid Caylee's "disappearance" would be pinned on her.
It was in the script. :rolleyes:

Hahahahaha~ I was only kidding, TraceyLeigh! :) I wouldn't seriously ask anyone to go back through that mess!! :eek:

Lol.

I was still feeling sorry for Cindy & George just 4 days or so ago, until I did just that...watched the videos again....after that, it became clear as day to me that she was deliberately covering up. Then the documents yesterday show the depth of her involvement, which I wasn't at all surprised by and had suspected since re-watching.

So, though painful to re-watch, it is a good suggestion SS. I can't imagine anyone could re-watch, knowing what we know now, and still feel she isn't involved somehow. And, IMO, it's worth re-listening to the jail house call b/w her & Casey after re-watching. But of course, IMO only.

And the whole thing from the "Human Resources Manager" - I work in a huge company 900+ in the office - and NO ONE uses personal email for business. In fact in a lot of places (including Bank of America) personal email sites are banned from the computers.

Also, no one says "Miss" they'd say "Ms." in a business letter. And I doubt missing a meeting calls for "compensation" (pg 414)

I'm assuming she used all this to pull the wool over her parents eyes in "borrowing" money or explaining why she had days off - but come on. Really???

I know here everyone is more observant than the average person, but if you're already calling your daughter a "sociopath" how do you believe these obvious lies?

That HR Manager email was so weird and rambly. It seemed like it was written in the same style as one of those Nigerian scam emails!

Even though I tend to think that she sent those emails to herself, I did notice that they were in clearly different styles of writing, which makes it even weird, IMO.

Do you think he was involved or that she confessed/confided?
I keep going round and round, but when I read the transcript of his affidavit and he went to NY..... says to me, child taken on a flight to Cambodia. JMO.

So many things just make you go :eek: !! Don't understand how people bought her big steamin pile for so long - especially the people who raised her for 22 years.

Clint told Greta thats what casey was driving, no details about parking etc.

am wondering where it was parked when source of smell was developing -sorry to be graphic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Forgotten Murders