Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
God, I wish Tony P. would revoke her bail! Show her there is a consequence for lying....and not telling where Caylee is! Give her 15 minutes to come clean....if not, back to jail. Oh, I wish....

God, I wish Tony P. would revoke her bail! Show her there is a consequence for lying....and not telling where Caylee is! Give her 15 minutes to come clean....if not, back to jail. Oh, I wish....

can he do that?

I so agree. There is still a small part of me that hopes Jesse has her somewhere or something else like that has gone on. But then I come back to the smell.
IMO

HOw could anyone that Casey knew have her "somewhere" for what would be 14 weeks now and keep her hidden w/o being discovered. Really an impossibility given the national coverage of the case.

Absolutely! Remember, she was still "with" RM when she hooked up with TonE. I don't think her dictionary contains the word "monogamy."

more like MONOPLY!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Can someone please she some light on this for me. I know there are written statments in the documents from George, Cindy, and Lee, but that only covers the timeline of 1 day. Where are the in depth interviews, where the LE are asking questions and getting answers from these 3 players??? I know George and Cindy have been questioned. Why do we not have access to the interviews?

The 400+ plus pages released only pertain to the current charges......

Any other info might not be released until further charges are filed or maybe not until an actual trial.

Well thanks for the info guys! Guess it's pretty obvious that I am brand new here. I will try to learn all I can from the rest of you.!

No problem and welcome. Remember the 400 pages were released by an FOI request for the DISCOVERY material. So it was limited to the information the State Attorney had to give to the defense -- under court rules.

Absolutely! Remember, she was still "with" RM when she hooked up with TonE. I don't think her dictionary contains the word "monogamy."
How about the phrase "take a breather", "come up for air".

HOw could anyone that Casey knew have her "somewhere" for what would be 14 weeks now and keep her hidden w/o being discovered. Really an impossibility given the national coverage of the case.

I agree. I dont think any of her friends were so close to her that they would risk their butts by hiding Caylee, but I really do wish that were the case. The smell and dogs said a lot to me and now after knowing that the impound worker thought it smelled like death as well I am having a really hard time holding out hope for an alive Caylee. I hope that wherever she is she knows that we all love her very much and that we want nothing more than to see her home again.

I so agree. There is still a small part of me that hopes Jesse has her somewhere or something else like that has gone on. But then I come back to the smell.
IMO

I did have the thought that maybe somehow Casey planned to set up her mom or dad for this. The car is in their name. Dad and mom pay the tow bill. She told all of her friends to use the June 9th date knowing that Cindy had Caylee on the 15th and Dad saw them on the 16th. No one else to back dad up on his claim he saw them before he went to work. She no longer has to be a mother and run around all she wants nor does she have to be a daughter becasue her parents are charged for Caylee disappearance but she didn't count on Mom calling 911 on her. I would think that Cindy offerin her up to LE was not something Casey was used to happening.

Do we know why Lee had the phone # of TonE?

You know, there's a piece of me that wonders if it's actually Tony the LE she meant...JG was involved in the family at least that first year when he thought he was Caylee's dad. Tony LE is a friend of JG.

I wonder if there's any possibility she meant the "new" Tony and wanted his number because he was in LE and somehow she thought talking to him would...I don't know...do something? give him a heads up on something?

I'm not sure...and I'm sure it's unlikely...but...we do now have two Tony's, which we didn't know, and it does seem likely it was TonE she was asking about, but...still...

An off the wall thought I had earlier.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17291999/index.html

The reporter asked at the end, "Casey when are you going to start telling investigators the truth? Is JP Caylee's father????"
I noticed Lee and Cindy with Casey and Rob (part of the bounty hunter crew),... WHERE WAS GEORGE????

The reporter asked a very good question.

Does anyone here know how to photoshop pics to show them side by side?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

can he do that?

According to TP, in his thread the other night, he said yes, he could revoke her bond whenever he pretty much wants to. I say DO IT!

Look at the attention some cases get (maybe not THIS big, but still big) where a non custodial parent kidnaps their own kids on a "visit" and they dont find them for years and years. It happens all the time in the news. People might say this is a small world, but its not.......you CAN go "under the radar" for a long time....especially if you go far far away where people dont know the story and such. Jmo......not intended to start a debate :blowkiss:

You know, there's a piece of me that wonders if it's actually Tony the LE she meant...JG was involved in the family at least that first year when he thought he was Caylee's dad. Tony LE is a friend of JG.

I wonder if there's any possibility she meant the "new" Tony and wanted his number because he was in LE and somehow she thought talking to him would...I don't know...do something? give him a heads up on something?

I'm not sure...and I'm sure it's unlikely...but...we do now have two Tony's, which we didn't know, and it does seem likely it was TonE she was asking about, but...still...

I don't believe so, because when Christina asked her 'why do you want tony's number' Casey said "because he's my boyfriend and I haven't talked to him since...can't remember the rest'

But Casey and Lee told each other things that mom & dad did not know about. Lee might have know what she ment. Or that was what that whole Patrick B. visit was all about. Casey says something to Lee about a Mike on that phone call. Does anyone know if LE Tony has a roomy with the same name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored