Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From QuickAttack

And Websleuthers, if you haven't filled up, go do it now! Gas prices are already rising, and will be at least $4/gallon by Sunday, when Gulf oil rigs are evacutated and refineries are shut down.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphi...203813W_sm.gif

---- Say it with me- Gustav go away! Go back in the Atlantic and leave us all alone- none of us want to play!! GO AWAY! :)

I would never wish a hurricane on anyone, but PLEASE DON'T go back into the Atlantic unless you go ALL THE WAY back to Africa! We can't take another hit here in Florida's east coast right now !! Personally, I would prefer it heads far south of the tip of Mexico.....:)

Someone has already done that and it is around somewhere.

I'm sure I have seen that one. I'd like to see the pic of Caylee in the car seat done like that.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

where is she anyway ?? is everything ok with john david and little lucy? ;)

She is on VAC. It makes sense cause CNN knew that convention would be getting all the viewers -- good time for your star to be off the air (not to mention it is August).

I would never wish a hurricane on anyone, but PLEASE DON'T go back into the Atlantic unless you go ALL THE WAY back to Africa! We can't take another hit here in Florida's east coast right now !! Personally, I would prefer it heads far south of the tip of Mexico.....:)

So sorry for you in Florida. Were you affected by flooding? My youngest daughter lost everything in Katrina.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

But Casey and Lee told each other things that mom & dad did not know about. Lee might have know what she ment. Or that was what that whole Patrick B. visit was all about. Casey says something to Lee about a Mike on that phone call. Does anyone know if LE Tony has a roomy with the same name?

Casey said I need to call it a night. IIRC

I'm sure I have seen that one. I'd like to see the pic of Caylee in the car seat done like that.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

It was posted again within the last couple of days. I thought I had it on my desktop, but I don't. It might be in the MySpace/Facebook thread or photos somewhere.

It was posted again within the last couple of days. I thought I had it on my desktop, but I don't. It might be in the MySpace/Facebook thread or photos somewhere.

Yeh Patty like who's the baby's daddy tread or something.

One of the things that really hit me was in Amy's statement. About how when she took Cindy to Tony's apartment to find Casey, that Cindy immediately started in on "Where is Caylee" with no mention of the supposed stolen car or credit card thefts at that point. It was all about Caylee!! I have no doubt in my mind at least, that that was what it was all about from the beginning anyway so why didn't Cindy just say that in the very first 911 call.

Sorry but for me nothing about what Cindy or George said or did in the very beginning, or since then has made sense to me. IMO

One of the things that really hit me was in Amy's statement. About how when she took Cindy to Tony's apartment to find Casey, that Cindy immediately started in on "Where is Caylee" with no mention of the supposed stolen car or credit card thefts at that point. It was all about Caylee!! I have no doubt in my mind at least, that that was what it was all about from the beginning anyway so why didn't Cindy just say that in the very first 911 call.

Sorry but for me nothing about what Cindy or George said or did in the very beginning, or since then has made sense to me. IMO

Agree, they have been back pedaling ever since.

Look at the attention some cases get (maybe not THIS big, but still big) where a non custodial parent kidnaps their own kids on a "visit" and they dont find them for years and years. It happens all the time in the news. People might say this is a small world, but its not.......you CAN go "under the radar" for a long time....especially if you go far far away where people dont know the story and such. Jmo......not intended to start a debate :blowkiss:

Except the noncustodial parent is unknown or dead, and all possibilites accounted for. IN any case none seemed interested in getting Cayley beforehand in any reports, seems like all the boyfriends were more interested in "spending time" with Casey if you get my drift.

I was just checking some of the emails in casey employement email thingys if thats what we can even call it and heres what I got from the yahoo profiles..
April Dated Email
trusciano775 yahoo profile were last updated or created April 2008

Cheryl.Davis76 also updated or created April 2008 which is the sender of an employement email and the same month year.
May Dated Email
Gabe.Marsh was updated or created May 2008 which is the same month the email from him was sent.

Where as Mike.Hamiltons yahoo profile was created/updated in January 2008 and I cannot figure out how to check profiles for hotmail accounts ;) and I doubt you can check Gmails!

So what I was trying to figure out is if all the addresses were created on purppose.. and though it seems most may have been ( I mean what HR manager uses yahoo to begin with and sends email from an account as HR Manager the very same month or days it was made ) others definitely do not go with this story..

Theres my sleuth for the night .

so i wonder ..after all the latest information...CINDY..... is this what it takes to be ..."Mother of the Year"

Except the noncustodial parent is unknown or dead, and all possibilites accounted for. IN any case none seemed interested in getting Cayley beforehand in any reports, seems like all the boyfriends were more interested in "spending time" with Casey if you get my drift.

Considering her scorecard, I'm wondering if Casey even knows who the father is, let alone anyone else, if you get my drift.

Does anyone know why LE went to Chuckie Cheese to get the video tape of 7/15? If that's been discussed, sorry, I missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmeyer