Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did i read that she said she was given a script to follow? Where was that?

CNN Report at 12:00 PM uploading. Should be available within a half hour.

Please, when you view the video don't pay attention to the "Breaking News" and the words about Casey meeting with Attoney regarding immunity". No one has a clue what they are talking about! Padilla speaks briefly on this video.

Thanks Patty:)

Horrible for me to say - but I wish they put her in the general population and not in solitary confinement. Let the other inmates get a hold of her. Could you imagine?

And yup - it looks like she wont be going home with that backpack.

Maybe it's all the evidence of ZG's kidnapping Caylee is in the backpack??? She sure ain't going to jail with all that crap.

I can't see the video - someone fill me in?

It's a live noon newscast. If the screen is black they've gone for commercial. Then they come back. Also every once in awhile you have to hit a buttom that says click here to continue to watch. Or something like that.

ETA: I see there is a link to a video? lol, you are probably talking about that one then. Sorry!

Brought over from other thread..

I don't believe an adoption could have happened without the father signing over his rights. I know someone who tried to give her daughter up for adoption and needed a father signature to do it.

Maybe it depends on the state but I KNOW it can bed done without the father even knowing in MD.

It can be done. What they will do is notify the father via publication in newspapers. They are required to keep the notification going for a particular number of days. If nobody answers, the proceedings can take place.

They supply those things for you... Not necessary to pack a bag for anything at all.

I think that depends on the jail. I know I used to work at a store close to a jail and the biggest things we sold were underwear, toiletries and flip flops/soccer slides because if you didn't bring your own the jail supplied them at a HUGE cost something like $25 per item.

I don't believe an adoption could have happened without the father signing over his rights. I know someone who tried to give her daughter up for adoption and needed a father signature to do it.

Maybe it depends on the state but I KNOW it can bed done without the father even knowing in MD.
Correct - in many (if not most) states there is a putative father registry - if the birthfather doesn't sign the registry (before or within say 30 days after birth) then the termination of his rights can proceed without his knowledge. Many times the court will ask the lawyer to publish the notice of intent to place a child for adoption in a newspaper in the birthfather's hometown (or last known address) for a certain period, 4-8 weeks for example.

It's a live noon newscast. If the screen is black they've gone for commercial. Then they come back. Also every once in awhile you have to hit a buttom that says click here to continue to watch. Or something like that.

Ahhh - thanks. :)

Sheriff's Investigators Meeting Today
12:10 p.m., Thursday: WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing is reporting that the Orange County Sheriff's Office does have the results of the DNA tests on material found in Casey Anthony's car trunk -- they came in last night. He said investigators plan to meet this afternoon at 3 and some statement to the media is possible. Still no word yet what those DNA results show. Meanwhile, Bob -- who first reported the immunity offer on WESH.com on Wednesday -- says the offer is on the table until Tuesday. By then, Casey could be back in jail, since bounty hunter Doug Padilla says he is starting the paperwork to revoke her bond.-- WESH.com web staff

It didn't look like she was wearing a Caylee shirt today, did it? I think the backback probably is her day tripper bag. She is used to living that way. (Maybe she wants to keep some things on her in case they show up to re-arrest her if they find Caylee, too. Can't do the perp walk without fixing her hair and make-up...gotta hold that innocent head high n all.)

I read where TP hopes to have the bond revoked by MONDAY.

Will it take that long to rearrest her?

Does anyone know if you can be extradicted from Puerto Rico? I was just wondering if she was stashing money to skip town, she was probably trying to steal this ZG's identity and that's where she was planning to go.

I wouldn't put anything past her.

casey.jpg

bye bye

In Florida all you have to do is post a legal notice in the paper of the last known location of the "father" for a certain amount of time (used to be 30days) so if she said that the last she heard of him he was in say miami the posting would go there. And who reads legal notices unless you're looking for something?

The State Attorney's Office also confirmed on Wednesday that Casey Anthony was invited to their office to shed light on the disappearance of Caylee. The State Attorney's Office is not revealing details about the offer of limited immunity. Eyewitness News has learned there is a time limit on that offer, however.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17322741/detail.html

I think that depends on the jail. I know I used to work at a store close to a jail and the biggest things we sold were underwear, toiletries and flip flops/soccer slides because if you didn't bring your own the jail supplied them at a HUGE cost something like $25 per item.

You are right... I should have said, in my (not personal) experience, this is what I saw.

It didn't look like she was wearing a Caylee shirt today, did it? I think the backback probably is her day tripper bag. She is used to living that way. (Maybe she wants to keep some things on her in case they show up to re-arrest her if they find Caylee, too. Can't do the perp walk without fixing her hair and make-up...gotta hold that innocent head high n all.)

It's probably got the 400+ pages, plus extra stuff, and she's probably made notes to discuss with JB...IMOO

It can be done. What they will do is notify the father via publication in newspapers. They are required to keep the notification going for a particular number of days. If nobody answers, the proceedings can take place.

That's exactly what I did when my husband adopted my daughter. We picked a small time paper in the county her dad was last known to live in. I can't remember how long the notice ran for.

Sheriff's Investigators Meeting Today
12:10 p.m., Thursday: WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing is reporting that the Orange County Sheriff's Office does have the results of the DNA tests on material found in Casey Anthony's car trunk -- they came in last night. He said investigators plan to meet this afternoon at 3 and some statement to the media is possible.http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunnid