Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this thread about Caylee or not? So, WE are here posting Casey and her family are guilty... more so gossiping. Does anyone have any ideas of how to help this case, or should this thread actually be here? Should this thread be called Casey Anthony and her family are guilty? Because not 'much' is discussed about Caylee here.

This is the general discussion thread. Perhaps you can find a thread that's more what you want if you look under the thread listings.

No! Even I don't believe that hose wielding Cindy would ever do something like that. Casey did it. They covered it up.

Thank you Shannon, I needed to hear that. I am at the point where I am suspicious of EVERYONE!

You could tell me that Nancy Grace or Greta killed Caylee and I would probably ponder that thought too.

God, this has GOT to end soon!

:eek::eek: OMG, that is some TURBO thinking! After all, the GP's were in a bad financial state. I don't even want to entertain that idea in my mind.

better than my thought... was that pizza in the trunk partially eaten?

either way, poor Caylee, RIP baby girl

Is this thread about Caylee or not? So, WE are here posting Casey and her family are guilty... more so gossiping. Does anyone have any ideas of how to help this case, or should this thread actually be here? Should this thread be called Casey Anthony and her family are guilty? Because not 'much' is discussed about Caylee here.

Huh???? I thought I WAS discussing what was the most important thing in Casey's life - WTF happened to her. And I do not believe in the tooth fairy or Zenaida Gonazlez.

Sorry beetrue but I think most people here have been talking about and mentioning Caylee quite often.....Prayers have been lifted up by so many here for little Caylee. Unfortunately, tests are revealing that she is most likely dead....and still her family is in denial about what probably happened. Very sad.....

What else can be said now of Caylee? We want justice for her little life....

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video/?slug=orl-leeanthony-wn-082808
it sounds like Lee has his future figured out. Listen to the end of this.

I am really surprised by what he had to say. I thought that Lee was the ONLY ONE in the family who could help but an end to this. But I see that he has now joined the ranks of the rest of his family.

I don't mean to bash on this family anymore, but what makes him think that when ever this comes to an end, that he will beable to move on and help other familys in this situation? He and his family have in NO WAY tried to help and solve this situation. He is NO Mark Klauss, Ed Smart, John Walsh......those familys ran to police to beg for help, they begged them to discount them as suspects so the police could move on. They were out day in and day out searching for there loved ones. I have yet to see ONE FAMILY MEMBER of the Anthony family go out and actually search for this missing child :furious:

How can he even say that he now wants to turn his attention to helping other familys in this typeof situation????????

I believe there is a negotiation of sorts ongoing among the Padilla Posse. Leonard wants to pull it. Not certain where Tony is on this at present, but I am certain they are discussing it.
If the guarantor of the bond decides to no longer accept the risk, he or she tells the bond agent to return the bondee to jail. I'm still not sure if any of the initial 10% premium (in this case, $50,000) is refundable, but at least it removes the guarantor from liability for the full freight (in this case, another $450,000).

If Leonard Padilla is the guarantor and wants out, Tony could assume the $450,000 risk should he choose to do so, no? And of course any associated costs needed to protect his investment (in this case, round the clock security).

So I guess it will come down to whether Tony wants to bet half a million bucks + on Casey Anthony.

I asked him this question last night and his response was that he's teaching his son not to be a quitter.

Personally, if my dad put half a mil of his hard-earned money down on this monster, I'd be the first in line to tell him to quit it.

That is sort of harsh. Just wondering. With all the evidence that has come to light, WHAT WOULD YOU DO to help find Caylee?? Just asking.

No it isn't. Why would he hang himself out for a half a million payable to the court if she doesn't show. You have to have something of equal value to the bond to get them to write it, like your house. And their house minus the mortgage wouldn't come anywhere near it. If they could have bonded her out for 50k, they probably could have come up with that.

Because thats what Bail Bondsmen do for a living.

That is how they make money.

A 500k Bond would earn the bond writer 50k (minus expenses)

They all have insurance to cover the 500k if she does skip .

The reason that this is easy money is because Casey isn't going anywhere with all the media around her.

imo

Originally Posted by NJ Lawyer
These people have moved on. After the incident (whether accidental or not), Casey was probably very stressed (even if just from digging and body hiding) and afterwards and eventually...she de-stressed and moved on. After all that stress, she was ready to put it all behind her. She got a new tatoo to commemorate her daughter ("A beautiful life" -- clearly suggesting past tense), a new boyfriend, went back to her beloved nightclubs and adjusted back to her new life. She probably patted herself on the back for having healed from all that stress. But then..as you can see from the first 911 and other calls, Cindy clearly had some catching up to do because she wasn't aware of what happened. But Casey was almost annoyed that people were freaking out/asking where the hell Caylee was b/c Casey had already made peace with the situation and she's annoyed with having to deal with it again. But soon enough, Casey and George (and eventually Lee) find out Caylee is not alive either. Casey probably told them it was an accident and that she got scared and didn't know what to do with the body and George/Cindy accepted it and have been spending their time with their daughter re-bonding and sticking together. Because they can't bring Caylee back but at least they can try to keep their daughter from going to prison for the rest of her life. I think they've all been in the house bonding and that's why Lee is now spouting stuff about how everyone should believe in "innocent before proven guilty." These people have so moved on from the whole incident (the grandparents probably having truly grieved at least for 20 minutes, unlike their daughter's 30 seconds, if that) and I think that's why they are acting differently. Now...the media is just annoying them with *stuff* that they are so done with already; hence, the nasty/snarky comments. They probably think their daughter Casey is going to be unfairly tried for murder since they think it was just an "accident" and a young girl scared about what to do with the body. So now it's the entire Anthony family against the world and I wouldn't be surprised if it continues like this and gets worse if the prosecutor's office starts to do things the Anthony family thinks is "unfair."

Just my feeling is all.
I agree with a lot of what you have stated. However, indulge me while I mention one more time: Cindy Anthony is the last known person to be verified by an independent source to have been with Caylee Anthony ALIVE on June 15th, 2008.

I stated several days ago that I thought Caylee was in the trunk under where the spare tire is kept. I think she was there when GA brought the car home from the tow yard and parked it in the garage. While Ca was with KC and AMI. Watch this link where GA and CA are on the couch talking to Greta and watch how CA squirms when GA starts talking about the trunk of the car.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eMDQzXM4zU&NR=1

OMG.............I think you are right !!

I couldn't figure out where the baby was when George opened the trunk and they threw out the garbage at the tow shop............Now.....that makes so much sense.

I have always felt George took care of it for Casey......but this is the missing link in my scenario.

What are your suggestions? What can we do to help Caylee right now?

I was under the impression that we were waiting on her mother to speak...and since she's not speaking, we're discussing stuff as it happens, which unfortunately is the family doing stupid stuff.

But if you've got a suggestion on how we can better discuss Caylee and help her, please post. I'm all ears.

I heard something on NG tonight, and wondering if anyone heard it also.

Someone on NG stated that the guy at the tow yard said that when the car was brought in it didn't smell bad and that it didn't start to smell until it was there for a week.

I was in my kitchen, so I couldn't see who was speaking. Did anyone else hear this? Am going to watch the rerun and listen for it again.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I agree with a lot of what you have stated. However, indulge me while I mention one more time: Cindy Anthony is the last known person to be verified by an independent source to have been with Caylee Anthony ALIVE on June 15th, 2008.

SeriouslySearching, I have been following your posts for quite a while. You appear very knowledgable and I can tell you have been here for quite some time. I want to ask, what do you think happened?

Someone on NG stated that the guy at the tow yard said that when the car was brought in it didn't smell bad and that it didn't start to smell until it was there for a week.

I was in my kitchen, so I couldn't see who was speaking. Did anyone else hear this? Am going to watch the rerun and listen for it again.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I heard the same thing. Cindy went to the tow yard and she said that is what the guy told her.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

O..Isabelle You missed it. Cindy went to the tow yard today and questioned the manager there and reported this.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I was thinking about that and I am not as versed on the timeline as most of you, but it takes awhile before is smells, and the smell gets stronger, day by day. So if it was brought in, maybe it would have smelled had he opened the trunk, but I am sure they didnt. They just towed it in. As the days progressed in the hot sun, it started to smell more. Just my opinion.

You have stated this several times. Do you mind posting what, exactly, you mean by that? It honestly gives me chills every time I read it. Do you have a theory about Cindy? Please post, if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela