Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Tony and Leonard got grief from other bondsman that it's not proper practice to yank a bond.

There is nothing go on here . . . she isn't talking EVER.

I think that white car has a Mears license on the front. They are a local limo company.

Could someone call George and have him ask that damned camera man in the webcam to stay out from in front of the web cam? And adjust it a touch to the left? TIA

Padilla said it was in the contract--he could back out "no reason needed"...now he's been in to talk to Baez and backs out..lawsuit?

AHHHHHHHHHHH shucks now I gotta take back my lasso. :eek: Oh well guess he has his own reason but now he is making me dizzy, yes, no, please stop this madness. Where is Caylee???????

This is what Tony P posted last night about the bond. And it makes sense if you look at what's happening today. I think LP won't have to revoke the bond because Casey going back to jail will be taken care of in other ways.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2575521&postcount=491

Yesterday, 10:38 PM
Tony Padilla
user_offline.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ialy
Do you too? There seems to be speculation that she is going back Saturday and you were both on board with that, but also heard -- and am I getting this right from what you are saying -- you are not in agreement with that? Is she going back?

I really don't want to put her back. I think the end is coming near and we should stick it out. But, I don't have much to say about it as Leonard is the indemnitor or guarantor.

I am suspicious. The Press Conference was cancelled. Padilla stopping on the bond revoke. There must be something coming down. The "calm before the storm"?

Apparently now LP has decided he is not going to revoke Casey's bond...

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Leonard Padilla, the celebrity bondsman who helped bail Casey Anthony out of jail, has abruptly stopped his attempt to put Casey Anthony back in jail.

Padilla just left his meeting with Casey's attorney, Jose Baez. He would not say why he changed his mind.

:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

White car must have been in the driveway...... Someone is in the back of it. Wish they would have moved the camera back............

safe house, that would make sense...Baez gets one, Cindy bakes him brownies and Padilla is happy, not at Anthony house, no more 'safety issues'?

Or - maybe they just had to go "fill 'er up" (RV) and maybe even get some "snacks" from the store - Case borrowed the last box of brownie mix.

Padilla said it was in the contract--he could back out "no reason needed"...now he's been in to talk to Baez and backs out..lawsuit?

No. Leonard ate a brownie. He became more cooperative with Baez.

Seriously, he probably talked to LE and realized they are not far from putting her on the Hoosegow express.

I am suspicious. The Press Conference was cancelled. Padilla stopping on the bond revoke. There must be something coming down. The "calm before the storm"?

My thinking exactly...... Something's going down............

Now it looks like the reporters are gone? Anyone fill me in?

Could Tim's team have found Caylee, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock