Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I saw that. I think that when the OCSO released the call log showing all the times they had been to that home in the past several years it was there way of saying "Loony Tunes":crazy:

YES!! I had not thought of that! Good point.

Bobby,

My babies (13 and 15) know how proud and full of love I am for them....they understand completely. In fact last night at the first football game of the year (my 15 yr. is on the drumline) as I sat in the bleachers with my heart about to burst with pride, a smile on my face that was beaming.....I was thanking God for giving me such a beautiful life and asked Him to please let Caylee know how much she is LOVED.

**typed while trying to wipe my tears**

:blowkiss:

I know that I have to walk awy from the CP and just go riding, mowing, hugging or something every now and then. I Do not question your parenting skills...More of a timing issue. I think anyone who is here is a notch above average in caring skills. They are here, therefore they care.

Now, go to the store and get those babies a steak, marinate it and have a big family dinner tonight. The laptop goes to the right of the napkin at a properly set table:seeya:

Robotdog
or i will eat my lawnmower if she doesnt

and its a RIDING MOWER :laugh: U crack me up with your endings, thank u please keep um coming. We still need to smile.

Originally Posted by swa
The Trespassing signs have more to do with the slew of groups that are supposedly organizing protests at the family home.

Does anyone know Florida law on this? Can they picket the house on the street?

The trespassings signs are for Cindy to be able to call Johnny law. She needs to post one on every corner of her property, then if someone crosses that line, she can press charges.

I think they were more about trying to convince the BH folk to stay. LP complained one of his drivers almost hit a photog etc. Worries about safety and all, Cindy is trying to make it 'safer'. jmo of course.

The Biteboys (whatever their names are) didn't land in jail. I think peaceful protest is allowed, if their numbers aren't too large. They just have to worry about disturbing the peace yada. just guessin' tho

Apparently now LP has decided he is not going to revoke Casey's bond...

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Leonard Padilla, the celebrity bondsman who helped bail Casey Anthony out of jail, has abruptly stopped his attempt to put Casey Anthony back in jail.

Padilla just left his meeting with Casey's attorney, Jose Baez. He would not say why he changed his mind.

NO!!!!!!!!! :mad:

IMHO from what Tony said I don't think that there is a problem between the parents and the Padilla crew. Just with Casey. Tim does know how to be diplamatic, but you are right Cindy will not be happy with TES's searches. I don't think Cindy would have every called them had it not been for Tony contacting her about TES, thanks to the efforts of members here. I know that Blink, Serious Searching and Tricia were involved. If I missed someone, please let me know.

And I believe Blink correctly pointed out that the acceptance was base on the fact that TES also looks for live people. Which is what Cindy ranted about yesterday and said that was the reason for Tim's involvement. So what's going to happen when Cindy see's Tim on 4 wheelers looking through woods and boats looking in water? Cindy in yesterdays video slammed the search of the retention pond.

I told my daughter there are so many of us here who have lost children that I am sure our little angels have surrounded Caylee and she knows how loved she is.

What a very touching statement. So many people have lost children, the high profile cases that we have watched, parents who were gracious for all help they received, heartbroken though did not lash out at everybody, basically acted civilized even with all the horrible hurt. I just don't understand Cindy's reactions and words. She should be grateful and thankful so many people care about her grandchild.

I wonder what the reasoning behind them not revoking bond is???????

Where's the RV?

you are probably correct
but the could, especially if TES finds the body

but they could,,,, charge her and make it official and then the confession
will come

am i the only one that still thinks she will confess

cause, she will

or i will eat my lawnmower if she doesnt

and its a RIDING MOWER :laugh:

I don't think she will. Just my very humble opinion.
She's a liar, who lies, all the time. She tells lies for the hell of telling a lie.
I wonder if the girl even knows how to be truthful!

robotdog, that's gonna hurt... the lawn mower. Ouch!:)

I don't think she will confess. She is like Scott Peterson standing at the candlelight vigil for Laci and Conner and telling Amber he is in Paris. She is such a sociopath!

yea, that was pretty bad

she is worse.....i think
but its too close too call

I know that I have to walk awy from the CP and just go riding, mowing, hugging or something every now and then. I Do not question your parenting skills...More of a timing issue. I think anyone who is here is a notch above average in caring skills. They are here, therefore they care.

Now, go to the store and get those babies a steak, marinate it and have a big family dinner tonight. The laptop goes to the right of the napkin at a properly set table:seeya:

That is so funny!!!!!!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I can't take this anymore why wouldn't the grandparents just want beautiful little Caylee to be found so they can bury her… it breaks my heart that this will not be a open casket!

No one in this family will be able to give her one more last kiss…

When my aunt had birth to HER stillborn that was 8 months in vitro… it was a open casket… I was able to give my cousin a kiss on his forehead… We knew how beautiful he was when he went home with GOD…

CASEY give it up already for the love of CAYLEE! She deserves at least that…

It breaks my heart that this weekend we will be In Orlando to use our last pass to Disney before it expires… Jianna will be having a blast while Caylee is still not found.

Lord please find her and let is give her a proper burial…

Love Jianna Jennifer Jonathan

I don't think she will. Just my very humble opinion.
She's a liar, who lies, all the time. She tells lies for the hell of telling a lie.
I wonder if the girl even knows how to be truthful!

robotdog, that's gonna hurt... the lawn mower. Ouch!:)

you forget, im half robot

i like metal

:crazy::crazy:

The camper is not in front of house. http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html
Noon
1zfmole.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members