Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Or it could be as simple as her spending some alone time with TL and they leave Caylee alone for a while, and something happens to her...or she was left in car while they partied. I still really hope it was an accident of some sort. IMOO

I just don't buy this accident thing. I don't think even Casey would go through this for an accident. And its too coincidental that there was a major fight at that house...Casey uses Caylee like a pawn and takes her from them..and she accidentally dies within 2 days.

Just dont buy it...JMO

Is anybody planning on volunteering for the search? I can't go tomorrow ( my daughter's b-day party) but I'm planning on going on Sunday.

No beer for Casey back yard this weekend might be fun.

You know, thinking about Cindy's rant... she mentioned that the reporters had said that Caylee's DB had been found. Yet, yesterday when we tried to verify that, we couldn't find it anywhere. I'll bet they are reading every last word we write. In fact, I wonder if some of the weird theories posted recently making Caylee alive have come from out of that house?!? Just an idea...

GotBBQ.jpg

If I was in Florida Id be there in a heartbeat..........

I live too far away but I would if I lived there.

Robotdog---

LOVE how you pop in
17.gif
and give such good rant. :clap:

You know, thinking about Cindy's rant... she mentioned that the reporters had said that Caylee's DB had been found. Yet, yesterday when we tried to verify that, we couldn't find it anywhere. I'll bet they are reading every last word we write. In fact, I wonder if some of the weird theories posted recently making Caylee alive have come from out of that house?!? Just an idea...

Forgive me but what is DB, is there a way you can tell me without breaking the rules?

After the commercial which is on right now, they are going to give us a report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!