Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In reference to webcam, around here that's called county easement. usually about 10-12 feet is the county right of way. not the home owners property.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

Casselberry Citizens Camp Out At Anthony House; George's Temper Flares 3:05 p.m. Friday: Tempers flared at the Anthony house when two Casselberry citizens set up lawn chairs, an umbrella and a tripod onthe grass between the street and the house. When asked what they were doing, the men said they wanted to get video of Casey for themselves. George emerged from the garage and told them to get off his property. When they refused, he knocked over their tripod, threw their umbrella across the lawn. He started to grab one of the men by their shirt, but a neighbor intervened and calmed him down. George then left in his car.

Great..now George is losing it big time too. First Cindy, now George, next Lee will be doing something crazy. Why is it the only famiy member who seems calm and assured is the littel b*tch Casey?

I hope the grandparents make it through this weekend bewteen the press and having Casey holed up there.

I think it's more the tone of voice JB uses in every interview, like, what are you people stupid or what? It's a very manipulative tone, defensive in a way to make you feel stupid for questioning him. Reminds me of the tone casey had in that 1st jail convo w/ her mom.

I get the exact same vibe from him.

That's what's been mixed-up. If they had to go to the Post Office (and I'm not sure about this) then what they received in the mail is NOTIFICATION, not a certified letter. It tells you to pick something up at the Post OFfice, that delivery was attempted, but nobody was home.

Can anybody confirm
- this Post Office thing?
- Cindy has said that they had the letter on Sunday?

Cindy said they had the notification, but they couldn't pick up the letter because it was Sunday.
Lanie

those guys beter get off the sidewalk you never know if he will run them over with the car...

that wouldnt be cellulite on the back of that right thigh now is it? sorry just had to:crazy:

Was going to say the same thing.

Did anyone mention that she was dressed(yesterday) just like George described Caylee on the last day he saw her?? With the oversized sunglasses, backpack, etc..

Psssst...not talking about Leonard...talking about Tony who has stood by his word as far as I know. Leonard has said things that he has had to retract, but some of those things are because of other circumstances and not just his own doing.

Oh please. He contradicts himself every day. He could care less about the truth or what he tells the media because he knows that there is no accountability, that NG and Greta don't follow-up their first questions with intelligent improvised second questions, and that very few bother or even care to remember what LP said 45 minutes ago.

Yesterday he said he would revoke Casey's bail. Days before that, LP said he has no power to revoke Casey's bail because under his arrangement, the decision is entirely Tony's. He said to go ask Tony. TOday, Tony said that the bail revocation is Leonard's call.

A few days ago, LP said that the $50K bond investment is lost money, and likened it to an auto insurance premium that's not refundable even if the insured is not involved in any car accidents. OF course, he left out the part that the $50K went to Tony. The money essentially went from the left hand to the right hand. And if LP wants to now say that it would be illegal for Tony to refund LP the $50K, I've got a bridge to sell you. And even so, there are an infinite number of ways to circumvent that rule, legally. And even more so, why wasn't LP so forthcoming in explaining the mechanics of the $50K originally. LP himself doesn't seem to remember what he said the day before.

We're still waiting on that four day deadline for the kidnappers to return Caylee. Wanna know what's gonna happen when the four days are up? LP will give them another four days to return Caylee.

I agree that his demeanor is very pleasant.

That's what's been mixed-up. If they had to go to the Post Office (and I'm not sure about this) then what they received in the mail is NOTIFICATION, not a certified letter. It tells you to pick something up at the Post OFfice, that delivery was attempted, but nobody was home.

Can anybody confirm
- this Post Office thing?
- Cindy has said that they had the letter (or was it the notification) on Sunday?

You are right Puff. They received the noticed and I remember Cindy saying on one of her many interviews on tv that the notification was stuck on the front glass of thier front door and they didnt get it until they day the picked it up at the post office and then fetched the car.

I thought this may make it easier for those trying to follow along. Maybe we could bump this every page so we have something to refer to or something.

Link to Fox's Web Cam @ Anthony's home: http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Link to Cindy's tirade (raw footage - 10mins) http://www.wftv.com/video/17334271/index.html

Link to WESH's up to the minute blog: http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

Link to immunity deal emails (thanks, Gigi!): http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0829/17335521.pdf

Hope this helps everyone!

Search- TES Saturday 8.30.08 8am
From TES:

Any volunteers can met at the Command Center at:
5750 TG Lee Boulevard
Orlando. The rear parking lot behind the Holiday Inn
Please be there by 8am. You will need a photo ID to participate

You DO NOT need to be a member of TES to volunteer. It has been reported that there was a $25 fee to search. That is erroneous, that is the donation to be a member, which you do not need to do to particpate in the search..

http://www.texasequusearch.org/
Carrying this over.........

I SO WISH I WAS THEM, I know really immature, I would stick my big toe on his property and then pull it back every time he looked and pile garbage right next to his property line heh heh.. Blink needs a minute I think
Blink needs an early martini, if you ask me! :eek: However, I could see us renting one of those limos converted to a hot tub in the back, our TES logo umbrellas, and wearing our flip flops that say, "Step back and smell the reality." on them.

Honestly imo they have NO business harrassing these folks, Casey may have done something however I believe her family to be innocent.
Not sure how most feel but my home is my "safe comfortable place", if one of my children did something and I show up to defend them in court that is one thing however to protest in front of my home is an entire different ballgame.

George and Cindy Anthony did nothing (as far as the evidence shows!) thier daughter did, I honestly fear that one or the other will have a total breakdown should this continue. I think I would. I would at the very least totally lose it, I doubt they are even sleeping or eating properly.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

STOP TRESSPASSING ON MY PAIN !!!

Thank you MD MOMMY, I don't WANT to be right, but I can not exclude this woman KT. She may have gone voluntarily, but that may have been part of the plan, especially if she doesn't want them to know her real address.

Why do you think LE released her interview ???

Seems like they are witholding ALL info that would pertain to any MORE charges.

PS....the "wrong add." info came from another forum poster.

Honestly imo they have NO business harrassing these folks, Casey may have done something however I believe her family to be innocent.
Not sure how most feel but my home is my "safe comfortable place", if one of my children did something and I show up to defend them in court that is one thing however to protest in front of my home is an entire different ballgame.

George and Cindy Anthony did nothing (as far as the evidence shows!) thier daughter did, I honestly fear that one or the other will have a total breakdown should this continue. I think I would. I would at the very least totally lose it, I doubt they are even sleeping or eating properly.

The media is not doing anything illegal. Immoral? Maybe. But morality in the media is a whole nother message board. It's up to the police to keep public order, and I am amazed how they have played such a laissez-faire role. Where I come from, there would at least be a patrol car outside the house, to keep EVERYBODY honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member