Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #149

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why were there scratch marks on the trunk of Casey's car? What do you think caused the scratch marks? Has anyone seen close ups of this?

Okay, this case is making my head spin! I have to go home for the weekend, and have such limited cable, I won't get any new information. I also won't have internet access until Tuesday! As much as trying to keep up is driving me crazy, I think not being able to see what's going on will make me more crazy!

I'm going home now to cuddle my two and a half year old little girl. Have a wonderful weekend everyone. I hope that when I get back on Tuesday I hear that little Caylee has been found safe. Sadly, I do not believe that to be the case. However, I do hope there is some news soon.

:eek:
A woman, who only identified herself as a “friend,” left the Anthony’s Lee Vista-area home this morning and said they will find Caylee.
“A lot of departments that are supposed to be trying to search with the tips they’ve received that are very — the tips are right on target to where Caylee could be,” the woman said before driving away. “No one’s helping them. No one is helping them.”
http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/ :furious: More code or Morse code???

Thanks for the link. For the love of God, can anyone associated with this family make ANY SENSE WHEN THEY SPEAK !!:furious::furious:

I was WRONG in my quote of what George said:

What he said was" The person who was in the back of my grand-daughter's car GOT my grand-daughter. (Obviously he meant to say "daughter's car)

http://www.wesh.com/video/17337701/index.html

Strange, he assumes right away the reason that people are mad is because they think Casey killed his granddaughter.
In my mind he is already starting to think about this as a fact. Now he's trying to start denying again.
WHY??? Sometimes I think on Father's day a bunch of drama went down and that child was killed and they ALL are a part of it.
:furious:

What i heard was "you don't understand...the person in the back of the car was not my granddaughter"....I understood him to be saying it was a different dead body in the trunk. IMO & IIRC

Well that makes more sense....kinda. Thanks, my hearing is shot!

I have to question the motives of this child's mother...there's no way in you-know-what that I'd allow my child to correspond with someone who is under suspicion of killing her own child. :eek:

But what difference does it make? The Judge told Casey to not have any contact with anyone under 17!!!

I dont care if somebody contacts her, she is NOT to talk to them...and certainly not invite them to spend the night!

And not convince them that Caylee is alive!

I think they are not the only ones who got a subpoena today. But I am checking a few sources, timing is right, I am concerned there are a few records I cannot access right this second, If anyone gets confirmation of what they are I can check it out. I think it is more likely they are GJ summons.
Can't wait to find out. I think you could be right. I hope so!! :woohoo:

So GA is saying that yes there was decomp in the trunk, but it was not Caylee.
So if it was not Caylee then who was it? How did this person get in the trunk of Casey's car and how did this person get dead in the first place to end up in Casey's trunk
and is does this dead person have anything to do with whomever has or took or is hiding or whatever Caylee.
It still goes back to the time between when GA saw the gas cans in the trunk and the car being noticed at the strip mall.

I do believe GA just had a HUGE slip of the tongue. Huge.

I think George should be scared of Casey now. I can only imagine what the family is thinking after watching George's outburst. Such a sad situation.

Interesting...also, did you notice that Tony Lazzaro's facebook is not private? You can tell he deleted all his wall posts from June and July, but there is one from Casey in May. He also has NO pictures of her. He is still listed on her friends list.

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile...ile.php?id=514711643&v=feed&viewas=1426509794

well you know I'm pretty sure, and other WSs will be able to confirm this that he was never on there before!! I've been following it since the beginning of all this
And hey-he comes up as private for me-that's so weird you can see his profile! anything else interesting on there?

TY!!!

Also if you look in the link for the letters Casey sent the little girl then click on the link for the video there is copies of her emaila nd hadwritten letter where she asks the little girl to sleep over??? WTH!!!

W T F!!!! sleep over, a 22 yo and a 12 yo. OMG, this is beyond belief

Not sure if it still applies because she is no longer in custody, but this is what the records show for 7/17/08

ORDER - WHILE IN CUSTODY DEF TO BE SCREENED FOR BAKER ACT CRITERIA. NO UNSUPERVISED CONTACT WITH ANY CHILD UNDER 17 YOA

I wish someone would show me where it states that Casey cannot use a computer or that she cannot communicate with anyone under the age of 17yo.

I know its in one of those videos.....the judge telling her the conditions of her bond. It was before Padilla bonder her out but the judge set the conditions.

I can't find it now, but I AM SURE I saw that one of the conditions of her bond is that she cannot have any contact with children under the age of 18.
That is normal procedure in child neglect cases. If Caylee were with us and this was just a child neglect charge she would have been placed in foster care until Casey went to trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacharard99