DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Caylee is still alive.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I still have that hope, but only because this case is so bizarre and I don't think anything is as it appears!

What makes you think Caylee is still alive - a gut feeling, shred of info, etc?

I'd love to know because I want to believe she's still alive.

You know, though, it would explain why Casey is keeping mum even though she could be implicating her parents.

It wouldn't mitigate her own guilt at causing the death, and her parents are more useful to her at the moment on the outside.

The girl stole from her own GRANDPARENTS, she would shove George, Cindy and Lee under a bus to save her own a$$.

Let's put this ''some other body in the trunk'' theory in bed for good.

1. It is not just the logistics of someone else putting a body there only to retrieve it back again, BUT...............if there was another body there would be DNA evidence of it as well....beside the air samples of decomposition. There would be DNA in the trunk that wouldn't match Caylee, Casey, and anyone else who used the car. There would be some unidentified DNA as well. Simple as that.

2. All the examination of POSSIBILITIES in this case are just for the heck of academic debate, if this happened like this, or if this happened like that. But only if you examine each incident isolated AS BAEZ WILL TRY TO DO ON TRIAL. But if you examine all incidents, all facts together, if you add everything together.....there is only one explanation and only one person responsible.

3. There is not going to be a hung jury in this case nor any reasonable doubts. Because the jury has to consider all the evidence. And all the evidence add up to only one logical conclusion: That the only person responsible for what happened to Caylee IS CASEY.

A. You can doubt the tow yard security and someone actually putting another body in the car. But how can the absence of any unidentified dna be explain?
B. You can doubt Casey's motives for not contacting the police as soon as Caylee was missing or ''kidnapped'' but how do you doubt that she went out clubbing and having fun and sleeping with her boyfriend and not telling anyone that her child was missing?
C. You can consider the existence of a Zenaida who was using a false name and indeed run away with the child. But how do you doubt the fact that conviniently Cayse's friends never heard about a Zenaida before, they never met her, ohhhhhhhhhhhh and there are no records of Zenaida and Cayse having any telephone conversations. Let's not forget the imaginary names Casey used as witnesses of this Zenaida and how their phones was Cayse neighbour's phone number? Plus Casey was not working, lied about her job, and she didn't need a nanny since she was not working.
D. Now add all the rest about this case that might not be ''evidence'' but they are observations and facts - no emotional turmoil, no visible concern about the child, providing false information to police, promising to help with finding the child but never doing so....and etc. etc.
E. Now just bring the DNA that says Caylee is dead. There will be no hung jury in this case. Not even the possibility of such a thing.
Nicely done.

Are you a lawyer?

wow, no- I have never seen it. Thanks for sharing! :blowkiss:

Ya'll are welcome, can't believe I found something you wonderful WSer's haven't seen already, so on that note I GOTTA go to sleep! Night all! Catch on the flip side! HUGS!

Let's put this ''some other body in the trunk'' theory in bed for good.

1. It is not just the logistics of someone else putting a body there only to retrieve it back again, BUT...............if there was another body there would be DNA evidence of it as well....beside the air samples of decomposition. There would be DNA in the trunk that wouldn't match Caylee, Casey, and anyone else who used the car. There would be some unidentified DNA as well. Simple as that.

2. All the examination of POSSIBILITIES in this case are just for the heck of academic debate, if this happened like this, or if this happened like that. But only if you examine each incident isolated AS BAEZ WILL TRY TO DO ON TRIAL. But if you examine all incidents, all facts together, if you add everything together.....there is only one explanation and only one person responsible.

3. There is not going to be a hung jury in this case nor any reasonable doubts. Because the jury has to consider all the evidence. And all the evidence add up to only one logical conclusion: That the only person responsible for what happened to Caylee IS CASEY.

A. You can doubt the tow yard security and someone actually putting another body in the car. But how can the absence of any unidentified dna be explain?
B. You can doubt Casey's motives for not contacting the police as soon as Caylee was missing or ''kidnapped'' but how do you doubt that she went out clubbing and having fun and sleeping with her boyfriend and not telling anyone that her child was missing?
C. You can consider the existence of a Zenaida who was using a false name and indeed run away with the child. But how do you doubt the fact that conviniently Cayse's friends never heard about a Zenaida before, they never met her, ohhhhhhhhhhhh and there are no records of Zenaida and Cayse having any telephone conversations. Let's not forget the imaginary names Casey used as witnesses of this Zenaida and how their phones was Cayse neighbour's phone number? Plus Casey was not working, lied about her job, and she didn't need a nanny since she was not working.
D. Now add all the rest about this case that might not be ''evidence'' but they are observations and facts - no emotional turmoil, no visible concern about the child, providing false information to police, promising to help with finding the child but never doing so....and etc. etc.
E. Now just bring the DNA that says Caylee is dead. There will be no hung jury in this case. Not even the possibility of such a thing.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Great post LaLaw:blowkiss:

I have said before that I don't think that C & G are in denial, I think they know exactly what happened.

They want us to be in denial, to not believe the evidence.

What us to believe them because they are the ones that called 911.

Thanks, LiveLoveLaughLiza.

I think the conclusive evidence that Caylee is gone will be announced soon.
No one can stay in denial forever.

I think that Caylee was in Casey's way due to her lifestyle, and that was it. She also would not give Cindy the satisfaction of raising Caylee.

Even after when I feel Caylee was gone, Tony got to go to New York. Then here was Amy, Ricardo, and whomever else going to Puerto Rico. No one just picks up and leaves for New Pork and Peurto Rico. They plan it in advance. Casey could not go and leave Caylee. I believe that Casey decided that an almost 3 year old did not fit in with the life she wanted to live.

The store where the car was towed from, Amscot I believe, on Murt's site yesterday, he said the whole parking lot, front, back & sides is covered with cameras. He also said each store has several cameras inside. Has LE mentioned anything about that other than interviewing the manager who called the towing company?

Now that is interesting. However, most places recycle their videos for surveillance. So, the car was towed on the 27th but Caylee wasn't reported missing until July 15th. So the video surveillance is probably gone.........

The girl stole from her own GRANDPARENTS, she would shove George, Cindy and Lee under a bus to save her own a$$.
I think in some weird way Casey would think of her parents' involvement as a trump card to be played later. She's very cunning, that girl.

It's not that she's taking one for the team, it's just that the bus isn't here yet.

Yes. Those Fusian photos tend to undermine the idea that the family was in on it prior to Casey's arrest.
Not really. George and Cindy have been on a weird edge from the get-go. Maybe it's because they've been in mourning for awhile.

If they did help bury Caylee, of course they're going to say they believe she's still alive because they don't want to go to jail for something they don't see as wrong.

In their minds, a private burial would have been the only solution to get their daughter out of her biggest jam ever. In no universe would they have turned Casey in for something they are rationalizing was an accident.

But initially, the family told LE that Caylee was last seen on June 9 (proven later to be June 15). The Fusian photos were taken after whatever missing date the family gave. What kind of plan is that supposed to be for Casey to party in public a week after Caylee is allegedly kidnapped?

I can see the family protecting Casey after her arrest by knowingly and intentionally obfuscating information. But I see some significant inconsistencies in the theory that the family was involved prior to Casey's arrest. Again, unless the explanation for the plan being stupid is that the family itself is stupid. No one said that every plan has to be a clever one, I suppose.

Ya'll are welcome, can't believe I found something you wonderful WSer's haven't seen already, so on that note I GOTTA go to sleep! Night all! Catch on the flip side! HUGS!

LOL goodnight :)

Hi, everyone. Just got back from helping out at a local shelter and too tired to try to catch up!

Anyway, I have been wanting to ask this question since the other day when the subpoenas were served to George, Cindy, and a neighbor - does anyone think that the subpoenas could be for a Grand Jury? I don't know if anyone has brought this up or not. I tend to think that we could see Casey Anthony indited this coming week!!

LaLaw2000,
A good theory! But the only drawback is why would Cindy call the police? For 31 days no one was curious about Caylee's absence. After picking up the car from the impound yard, they could have dumped the car elsewhere - the diver's drill on the retention pond came up with several cars.

Now that is interesting. However, most places recycle their videos for surveillance. So, the car was towed on the 27th but Caylee wasn't reported missing until July 15th. So the video surveillance is probably gone.........
Was the dumpster between the car and the cameras?

Now, one of the on line stations is reporting that "Deputies Not Ready to Confirm Caylee is Dead". I thought the results came in & it is positively Caylee's hair???

Even after when I feel Caylee was gone, Tony got to go to New York. Then here was Amy, Ricardo, and whomever else going to Puerto Rico. No one just picks up and leaves for New Pork and Peurto Rico. They plan it in advance. Casey could not go and leave Caylee. I believe that Casey decided that an almost 3 year old did not fit in with the life she wanted to live.
Do you think Casey's resentment at not being able to join her buds in Puerto Rico was overwhelming?

Yes. Those Fusian photos tend to undermine the idea that the family was in on it prior to Casey's arrest.

Also, as others have pointed out, Cindy seems to have that "what would the neighbors" think mindset.....

Exactly why so much was deleted so quick from the myspace pages...etc..

Was the dumpster between the car and the cameras?

No idea. Never even knew about the surveillance. The other person posted the information. But the lapse in time between when the car was abandoned there vs. when the first 911 call came in would lead me to believe that the video surveillance, if there was any, would have been long gone.

Ugh, I should be in bed right now but just can not sleep.

Is that possible? I have heard that with a pregnancy test one can have a false negative, but never a false positive (because hcg is only present during pregnancy). So, it seems like those two chemicals putricene and cavaverine (or whatever they are) could only be present in the event of a corpse. I don't know... just wondering.

There can indeed be false positive pregnancy tests, I know because 4 years ago I was getting ready to have surgery and had to go to the hospital before my surgery date for testing, one of the tests they did was a pregnancy test, it came back positive! I said no way, they did another test, again it came back positive! I said there is 100% no chance I could be pregnant, I know how you get pregnant and I aint been doing that. They told me they could not go ahead with my surgery until it could be proven I was not pregnant, I had to have my Dr order another pregnancy test and thank heavens this one came back that I was not pregnant.
That was such a crazy time!

VB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members