Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RR, it really is. What mother would not be upset at all even if we were to believe her tales of what happened to Caylee? Who could party while their child is missing? It would take a very cold heart to have fun, sleep with your boyfriend, etc. and not to even be upset enough to mention it to your parents or your friends.

I agree Themis. The lead investigator should know what he is talking about.

wow, I am just catching up on this case after a couple of days. My only hope at this point is that the searches, if they do come across this body, will be extra careful in not destroying any evidence. I believe Cindy should not confront the people gathering in her front yard or the media. This case is getting close to a melt down between the family and the public. Not good.

I fear for the safety of members or friends of the Anthony family and the public. It's a little scary when a lynch mob gathers outside one's home. Where are the police in all this?

I think for safety concerns, Cindy should be thankful that Casey was taken back to jail

Nedthan, things seemed to have quieted down now that Casey is back in jail.

Thank you. Got confused 'cause the next line said "all privileges". Now it makes sense.

:)

You are welcome. I got kicked off and just now got back. Did anyone else have a problem?

You know what gets on my last nerve? The Anthony's hate the police, they are mean, barged into her house, don't trust them, bla bla bla, but the minute somebody steps on their lawn, they call the very people they can't stand.

Well I think that is good. I think efforts should be concentrating on recovering the body. I think the best evidence is probably going to derive around the calls made in that area near the airport they keep talking about.

I think Cindy needs to stop talking. I think she should be advised to do so by Jose. Both Cindy and George need to stay away from the media and stop giving statements.

You know what gets on my last nerve? The Anthony's hate the police, they are mean, barged into her house, don't trust them, bla bla bla, but the minute somebody steps on their lawn, they call the very people they can't stand.

True, but it beats the alternative... the hammer.

Zoo--not to mention George used to be one. The one thing Cindy keeps saying is that when the tow company first picked up the car they didn't smell anything. But then a week later when the manager was walking George to the car he commented on the how the car smelled like a car they had once where a man had committed suicide in it. It's common sense that if Casey dropped off that car, that it would take up to a week for that smell to permiate in that trunk under the hot son. So YES Cindy it does make sense the guys that towed the car may not have smelled the stench just then. That doesn't mean someone stuck a body in the back of the trunk after it was picked up. Talk about stretching.

Thank you. Got confused 'cause the next line said "all privileges". Now it makes sense.

Casey would have commissary privilages, SOME tv time, etc. - That would be all privilages. She has a private room so to speak.

Administrative lockdown is when you get no privilages and have violated a rule, gotten in a fight, etc.

General population certainly would not be safe for her.

Also I think what really gets people upset is Cindy's continual insults to the media by stating they aren't looking for Caylee, on and on and on about how it's their fault that people are not looking for her. Yet she gives NO direction, NO clues into where the public is supposed to be looking. Also when do the Anthony's search for Caylee and where have they looked? I would like to know

I hope so! I thought I could post in the wee hours of the morning without there being so many people on here that I would have trouble getting on here. : )

Whatever happened to the kidnappers George said were being watched? We haven't heard any more about that.

Also I think what really gets people upset is Cindy's continual insults to the media by stating they aren't looking for Caylee, on and on and on about how it's their fault that people are not looking for her. Yet she gives NO direction, NO clues into where the public is supposed to be looking. Also when do the Anthony's search for Caylee and where have they looked? I would like to know

And calling them maggots... Lovely.

This is one of my big problems with the Anthony's in general, mainly Cindy.
Why haven't they been out with the search efforts?
I mean it goes to reason that its because they don't "believe" Caylee is dead.

Well I think that is good. I think efforts should be concentrating on recovering the body. I think the best evidence is probably going to derive around the calls made in that area near the airport they keep talking about.

I think Cindy needs to stop talking. I think she should be advised to do so by Jose. Both Cindy and George need to stay away from the media and stop giving statements.

I agree with you, Nedthan Johns. George and Cindy have made remarks that have incited people.

Now, I honestly do not care for Cindy and George because I feel they have lied, obstructed justice, and impeded an investigation. IMO.

The time for media coverage and crowds outside the home have passed. I think there should be peace now.
I am glad Casey is back in jail since she would not provide ANY information in locating Caylee.

I am as nosey as the next person, and as much as I do not like them, I have to say that Cindy and George deserve peace at this point.

Just IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member