Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
watching NG.. can not believe my ears... Casey told LP to get out of her house OMG I would have revoked the bond right then..

hummm, last time I heard, CASEY DIDN'T OWN A HOUSE. who the h*ll does this little girl think she is? Clearly was never taught a lesson from her parents.:furious:

On NG asks what motivate Casey
Meg Strickler answers "according to Tim Miller who spent hours with Casey, what motivates her is the internet. She spent hours on the internet."

Wonder if she ever visited us here at WS...

Also may explain why I think the computer holds the truth as to what happened to Caylee.

I Agree, The computer they should really look into even if she took things off LE can find anything..

Did they ever check her shoes, to see maybe there would be some evidence where she had been?

hummm, last time I heard, CASEY DIDN'T OWN A HOUSE. who the hell does this little girl think she is? Clearly was never taught a lesson from her parents.:furious:

OH H*** Yes I do sooooooo agree with your statement!

In Caseys defense (BLECK) when I was still living at home I called it my house, and when I moved out it became my Mothers house.......so it could have (but I doubt it) been just a "I live here, so its my house too" kinda statement.
Man I hate defending her, but I wouldnt get too wound up over her saying this. jmo

The flies and maggots being in the trunk of the car made as much of an impression on me as the cadaver dogs hitting. How many times have any of you ever had flies and maggots in the trunk of your car? (And no, this car was not a hatchback, they show CSI going through the car on a video.)
We lived out in the country when my children were small, and I let them eat in the car while we were in town running errands. I would find dried up parts of hamburgers under the seats, french fries here and there, you get the idea. 2 of my cars during this time had broken a/c's, so we would have the windows down. I would get a few flies in my car from time to time, but never once did I find a single maggot, much less a lot of flies and maggots in my trunk.
I have my suspicions about how the flies got into the trunk in the first place, and if I am correct, they were probably in there as far back as June 17th or 18th. That would make almost 5 generations of flies. I don't know if LE were able to salvage any of the insect activity, but I really hope so.
Lanie
I have the dubious honor of having had the most revolting mess of a car during law school. I had little sleep b/c of the studying and I'd eat meals while driving on my way to class after preparing them in my apt. I'd squish leftovers in a paper towels and shove the whole bunch in my coffee mug before leaving the car for class. Those mugs would pile up and it was all kinds of food - meats, dairy, etc. And....this was in New Orleans in the summer - probably one of the hottest, muggiest place to live in the U.S. I'd forget to clear out the mugs with leftovers and they'd rattle around the car for days and even weeks. Once, I even had a rat try to GET INTO the car (through the tire area) probably b/c of the smell it detected. Yet....with all that, the car still didn't smell totally putrid/rancid. It was a light odor that could have been anything. And I never got flies EXCEPT when I ate a peach once and shoved the pit in the mug. In that instance, I noticed a few fruit flies (reminding me to get rid of the peach).

hummm, last time I heard, CASEY DIDN'T OWN A HOUSE. who the h*ll does this little girl think she is? Clearly was never taught a lesson from her parents.:furious:

Casey is a nut, here is the man that got her out of Jail, an she tells him to get out of her house...Get the looney Bin ready:furious:

she needed the looney bin long ago....Jail is the best place for her now....FOREVER!

I have the dubious honor of having had the most revolting mess of a car during law school. I had little sleep b/c of the studying and I'd eat meals while driving on my way to class after preparing them in my apt. I'd squish leftovers in a paper towels and shove the whole bunch in my coffee mug before leaving the car for class. Those mugs would pile up and it was all kinds of food - meats, dairy, etc. And....this was in New Orleans in the summer - probably one of the hottest, muggiest place to live in the U.S. I'd forget to clear out the mugs with leftovers and they'd rattle around the car for days and even weeks. Once, I even had a rat try to GET INTO the car (through the tire area) probably b/c of the smell it detected. Yet....with all that, the car still didn't smell totally putrid/rancid. It was a light odor that could have been anything. And I never got flies EXCEPT when I ate a peach once and shoved the pit in the mug. In that instance, I noticed a few fruit flies (reminding me to get rid of the peach).

I have 5 children. Yes 5. I also have a sick grandfather. We eat in the car quite frequently between shuffling him to drs appts and dialysis. My youngest 2 are 3 and 4, so you can imagine the mess that they leave behind. At times there is a smell, but definitely not that of a dead body and I too have never gotten flies or maggots.

Casey is a nut, here is the man that got her out of Jail, an she tells him to get out of her house...Get the looney Bin ready:furious:

LP obviously violated Casey's TOS (which I am certain were clearly explained to him) and she banned him.

Thank you. I don't understand how she can have NO child and only get Child Neglect charges. Do you know more about this?

Speaking of which, does anyone think JB is planning some kind of mental defect defense? Sure doesn't sound like it from the things he's been saying, but I trust him just as much as I trust Casey - which is not at all.

I feel for the Anthony family but from what I've seen I don't trust any of them. Including Lee.

DA

Speaking of which, does anyone think JB is planning some kind of mental defect defense? Sure doesn't sound like it from the things he's been saying, but I trust him just as much as I trust Casey - which is not at all.

I feel for the Anthony family but from what I've seen I don't trust any of them. Including Lee.

DA

I agree with this post word. for. word.

LOL Sounds like my car. The only smell would likely be the sweetish smell of sour milk in your coffee cup. I would never have been able to handle the maggotty trash trunk though. Ick gross. LO: Sorry got to get a new light for the keyboard.

OMG. I feel the same. I told My husband If that had been one of our girls and someone had just spent 50,000.00 bailing them out of jail and they had the nerve to speak to them like that I would have walked right over and slapped the ever livin' $^&* out of her..The Husband informed me I wouldn't have had to..he would have beat me to it.

LP obviously violated Casey's TOS (which I am certain were clearly explained to him) and she banned him.

Okay....that's twice now I've spewed my beverage in response to your posts!!

You need a warning label on your posts: Swallow before Reading

I just posted a new "Player" on the "Player" thread - and some interesting comments left for him by Casey - now I'm trying to locate a good timeline to see when it was that she and Jesse were dating? Looks like she was dating SNOWMAN (Branden) during the winter of 2006 to at least spring of 2007?

Question:

Just wondering something,... since the family has to ask TES to come and search, if they decide they don't want them to anymore (because TES believe the child is dead and the family doesn't) do TES have to stop searching because the family requested it? Or are they there for the long haul regardless,.. they just have to be asked by a family member to start?

LaborDayFireworks.gif

Congratulations!!! Smokin Post of Labor Day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member