Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #85

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many charts to chase, and not enough time! I truly wish I could pin down the last date that Caylee was seen.

I thought I had it with George's statement that he had seen Caylee last at 12:50 PM on the 16th. But, now that Cindy is messing up that by saying that Great Grannie heard her in a phone call after that, I can't feel confident about using the 16th chart as the accurate one.

Without an accurate date/time/place, I can't do much but look at Casey's noon chart, which leads me to late night Jun 17th/ wee hours June 18th.

All that said, every indication from chart analysis is that Caylee is no longer with us, and that Casey had a nasty temper outburst/impulsive violence at about that time.

I am weeping as I keyboard this, for I do so want to be WRONG!
Oh, HM, I do so appreciate your work...and feel for you right now. oxoxoxox

hopefully piling on the charges will work if she is innocent...but it won't if she's guilty, because she knows she'd be facing DP or LOTP. I think she'd risk spending 5 years or whatever it ends up being and out for good behavior. The fact that they want to pile on these charges tells me they don't have any forensics.

I hope you're wrong but you may be right. It's unfortunate that they did not handle this like Scott Peterson's case were they let him believe he was off the hook and the recorded his conversations with GF and followed him around. Casey would have certainly believed that she had fooled everyone and would have made some mistakes. with the lawyers now we will never get her to speak.
:-(

"Cindy Anthony said she talked with detectives about a phone call that Casey Anthony said she received in which she heard Caylee in the background. According to a search warrant, detectives said phone records show that the phone call never occurred."

http://www.local6.com/news/17169920/detail.html

Isn't this a revision to the original story. Wasn't the call from Caylee and Casey said "Caylee put an adult on the phone" and the phone line dropped. Now she is in the background? Okay, who was on the line then? And why would she say to Caylee put an adult on, would she ask to talk to Zanny?

And here I was thinking the shovel was borrowed on the same day her car was backed into the garage.
We did, we never knew when the car/shovel incident was, just that it was sometime in the middle of June.

Detectives Investigate 3 Key Dates In Missing 3-Year-Old Girl Mystery

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sources told Local 6 News on Tuesday that detectives investigating the disappearance of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl are focusing on three key dates in mid-June and are trying to track the girl's mother's whereabouts during that time.

Investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office are trying to track Casey Anthony's whereabouts on June 16, 17 and 18 in connection to the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony reported her daughter missing in mid-July, 31 days after she said she last saw the girl.Sources told Local 6 News that if something happened to Caylee, it may have occurred on June 16, a day after Father's Day.

June 17 is the day detectives said Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel from a neighbor of her grandparents. The same neighbor said she saw Casey Anthony strangely back her car up into the family's garage on June 18.

http://www.local6.com/news/17169920/detail.html (more at link)

Whoa...............Mark Fuhrman said last week that it was July 18th when Casey borrowed the shovel and backed into the driveway. LE is now revealing that it was the 17th, which does make a big difference as it really narrows the time line considerably.

Something happened to Caylee between 12:50pm on June 16th and sometime on June 17th!

The really odd part about the 9th is that both Casey AND Cindy miscalculated separately.
Per the police report, Casey said she dropped Caylee off on the 9th at the apt complex.
But she also says she hasn't seen her in 31 days. Date mistake...no problem, I am ok with that.

Cindy said she last saw Caylee on the 9th and then corrected herself to the 15th. She gave a very reaonable explanation at the bond hearing and I have no problem with that.

But what I have a problem with is that they BOTH made the same exact mistake seemingly independent of one another.
odd yes?

Speculation Only:

Before anyone ever knew about tis "kidnapping", before the 911 calls, Cindy and Casey were in the car arguing about her behavior and where Caylee was. I am sure that in those first conversations, Cindy inadvertently said "I haven't seen Caylee since June 9th" and then when Casey supposedly broke down to Lee and told him that Caylee had been kidnapped by the nanny, she just went with the date that Cindy had mentioned earlier in the car. I think that it was just an error, not part of the cover-up ploy.

I was under the impression that Amy was moving into the Oveido(sp?) house but it fell through. Thats why she was asking about forwarding her mail. She had already started forwarding it to the new address
That was Amy IIRC...oh, well more drama!

I think this is a very likely scenario! According to George and Cindy in their interview with Greta, their vacation was the first part of June - Cindy's birthday week. I think they got home and learned that Casey had made plans to move out, and Casey probably did move out on June 9th, leaving Caylee there.

But who would have watched Caylee that week during the day when the GPs were at work?

hopefully piling on the charges will work if she is innocent...but it won't if she's guilty, because she knows she'd be facing DP or LOTP. I think she'd risk spending 5 years or whatever it ends up being and out for good behavior. The fact that they want to pile on these charges tells me they don't have any forensics.

I agree, I don't think they got anything incriminating from the car. EVEN if the specific DNA testing is not complete, and I don't believe that for a minute, the tests for blood and human body fluids only require a quick look under a microscope. If they had those things they'd use them to pressure Casey into talking, they wouldn't have to threaten her with what are basically trivial charges in comparison to murder charges.

Hmmm... So she borrowed the shovel on the 17th. WTH did she do with Caylee?

And she came back on the 18th and backed into the garage. Was she scrubbing the trunk that day maybe?

But who would have watched Caylee that week during the day when the GPs were at work?

I thought GP had just recently started a new job? Could be before his start date. And that could be the reason Casey had to come and be a mom instead of hanging with Tony and the crew.

So many charts to chase, and not enough time! I truly wish I could pin down the last date that Caylee was seen.

I thought I had it with George's statement that he had seen Caylee last at 12:50 PM on the 16th. But, now that Cindy is messing up that by saying that Great Grannie heard her in a phone call after that, I can't feel confident about using the 16th chart as the accurate one.

Without an accurate date/time/place, I can't do much but look at Casey's noon chart, which leads me to late night Jun 17th/ wee hours June 18th.

All that said, every indication from chart analysis is that Caylee is no longer with us, and that Casey had a nasty temper outburst/impulsive violence at about that time.

I am weeping as I keyboard this, for I do so want to be WRONG!

Housemouse.............based on what LE has now stated about Casey borrowing the shovel on the 17th, NOT the 18th, I think your chart for June 16th, leading into late June 17th/early 18th, would be correct.

"Cindy Anthony said she talked with detectives about a phone call that Casey Anthony said she received in which she heard Caylee in the background. According to a search warrant, detectives said phone records show that the phone call never occurred."

http://www.local6.com/news/17169920/detail.html

Isn't this a revision to the original story. Wasn't the call from Caylee and Casey said "Caylee put an adult on the phone" and the phone line dropped. Now she is in the background? Okay, who was on the line then? And why would she say to Caylee put an adult on, would she ask to talk to Zanny?

It appears to me the reporter got it wrong.

I must say that I am somewhat encouraged that LE is focusing on these 3 days, when alot of activity took place.

The garage is attached to the house, right? Casey had 3 duffle bags of clothes at TonE's apartment - maybe she backed up into the garage to load up her belongings?
I mentioned that days ago. That perhaps she hid the bags in the shed so her parents wouldn't know she moved out. The shovel part I can't figure. Anyway, I thought they kept the shed locked at all times.

I agree, I don't think they got anything incriminating from the car. EVEN if the specific DNA testing is not complete, and I don't believe that for a minute, the tests for blood and human body fluids only require a quick look under a microscope. If they had those things they'd use them to pressure Casey into talking, they wouldn't have to threaten her with what are basically trivial charges in comparison to murder charges.

I think they have the tests back from the trunk. The DNA is probably Caylee's but not enough fluids to definitely prove a death occured. The dogs indicating at the trunk would not be enough in court to prove death occured (that is the reason for the air test going to the body farm). The hair could be explained by transference, she has been in the car many times before.

I thought GP had just recently started a new job? Could be before his start date. And that could be the reason Casey had to come and be a mom instead of hanging with Tony and the crew.

I just don't see George watching Caylee all day every day--even for a single week. Perhaps if Cindy between jobs, yes, but not George. And that's what Zanny the invisible nanny was for--which translated into Casey having to manage w/ Caylee during the day.

Whoa...............Mark Fuhrman said last week that it was July 18th when Casey borrowed the shovel and backed into the driveway. LE is now revealing that it was the 17th, which does make a big difference as it really narrows the time line considerably.

Something happened to Caylee between 12:50pm on June 16th and sometime on June 17th!
Ok...now I'm confused...two different dates.

I recall something being stated that Cindy went back to work on June 16th, the day after Father's Day. Perhaps Cindy had a two week vacation from work and the first week she and George went on a small vacation somewhere. Cindy may have had another week of vacation time left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust