Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #85

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding about the air test is it could help define when a decomposing body was there.

I think I heard them say also, that the new test can tell what "stage" the decomposing body is at.

Blink you have two theories like I do on the dates, as do a few others. :) Do me a favor, please count starting at May 24 going forward, how many days is that? Maybe we can round out another part of our theory? Please correct if I'm wrong, was the 24th not the date Casey met TonE? Naturally other's are welcome aboard too.

So, does LE know where this new place was that Casey and Amy were moving into? What if she did move out on the 9th but left Caylee with GPs until Father's Day. Came home for something that day, had a blow out with Cindy, stayed overnight to appease them, left the next day and took her to the "new place", drugged her and left her alone while she went out, found her dead when she came home on the 17th, put her in the trunk, disposed of her (insert whatever scenario you like for dumping the body), and then went to Tony's and stayed there because she didn't want to go back to that new place.

I would be interested to know if LE has ever located the new apartment???

OOOOOO I missed that!!!! So maybe Greta will have something on this???

I sure hope this doesn't turn out to be the dead animal they found in the woods, because if it is, Greta's breaking news is about 1 week old....

On another subject:
I'm working on a "theory" ..... but I'd have to crawl WAAAY out on a limb and swing from the very last leaf to post it... let's see if I get it together so it makes sense. (Got a safety net, someone?)

So, does LE know where this new place was that Casey and Amy were moving into? What if she did move out on the 9th but left Caylee with GPs until Father's Day. Came home for something that day, had a blow out with Cindy, stayed overnight to appease them, left the next day and took her to the "new place", drugged her and left her alone while she went out, found her dead when she came home on the 17th, put her in the trunk, disposed of her (insert whatever scenario you like for dumping the body), and then went to Tony's and stayed there because she didn't want to go back to that new place.

I would be interested to know if LE has ever located the new apartment???

This theory is very similar to my own, except for the drugging her as a babysitter. If she was doing that they can test Caylee's hair and see what was in her system over the past few months.

That is my understanding as well, both verify that there was a body (the dogs can be challenged in court as they have an acceptable error rating and you can challenge the handler being unqualified etc....) and when the body was there. My understanding is that the stain can only yield DNA, not confirm whether it came from a living person or a dead body.

Tests can show if the stain was from decomposition fluids and extract DNA from it...also hair that has come off a deceased persons head is different than hair from a living body.

I sure hope this doesn't turn out to be the dead animal they found in the woods, because if it is, Greta's breaking news is about 1 week old....

On another subject:
I'm working on a "theory" ..... but I'd have to crawl WAAAY out on a limb and swing from the very last leaf to post it... let's see if I get it together so it makes sense. (Got a safety net, someone?)
Trampoline will work if you get spotters.

Panthera.................that's my understanding too. Even though the stain and hair strands may yield DNA and prove decomposition, the air test is to more closely define the time frame. The further out from when the body was in the trunk, the air will change. Evidently they have a way to measure it in terms of days.
Thanks Leila ~ I'm glad I understood it correctly! :)

I have to ask this.. Does anyone here believe in premonitions, sudden "gut feelings?' Please pm me if so

like i have posted before then cindy needs to stay out of the media she does not do the family justice one bit

I have , from the start, felt sorry for this family....not Casey but for the rest of the family. I, many times, thought Cindy was off with many of her statements but justified them as the termoil she was going through. But, I have to say now, this statement George gave today about knowing who has Caylee and they are being watched, on and on.....I believe he has totally lost it. I think he has been listening to Cindy and Casey but even at that he has more smarts than this. (I hope) Said it before..will say it again.. They need to go inside and stay quite. LE is doing their job as it should be. JMO

I am not a Mom so please understand this stupid question. If Casey left Caylee in the car, was she old enough to get herself out of the car seat if she was left alone for a long time. I know kids are so smart they can figure things out.

Yes, definitely! My granddaughter who just turned 3 years old last month has been buckling and unbuckling her rather complicated car seat for at least 6 months... I say "rather complicated" because I have a hard time getting the sequence right. It's grandma-proof!

If one walks around enough of Orlando with a cadaver dog long enough anyone might find Caylee. Starting at the Anthony house might be as good of a place to look as anywhere else.

Exactly! :clap: I don't put much stock in psychics and don't think it would be any sort of psychic feat for a cadaver dog to lead someone to human remains in a logical area to search for them. Regardless, if Caylee is out there, I hope they do find her. They'd probably claim their psychic abilities led them to her when in fact it was dumb luck or the skill of the cadaver dogs, but at least someone is now looking for Caylee's remains rather than only passing out flyers.

I'm not positive but I think it is from some missing children organizations.

ok thank you and agree with the person that posted they should change it to finding caylee or any evidence that my convict or catch the person(s) responsible for her disappearance or death, sorry dont remeber who posted that earlier, but agreed

Tests can show if the stain was from decomposition fluids and extract DNA from it...also hair that has come off a deceased persons head is different than hair from a living body.

Do you know the name of the test that determines if the stain is from a decomposing body? I have searched and searched for it and cannot find it.

How big is a duffel bag? Is it big enough to hold a 3 year old?

In Hallie's beautiful youtube tribute to Caylee, one of the pictures is of Casey sleeping on the bed at Tony's with a large black duffel bag at the foot of the bed. I wonder if that is Casey's bag and whether it was recovered by her mom or LE.

On another subject:

You can borrow mine, although it has been very very used. :)

Exactly! :clap: I don't put much stock in psychics and don't think it would be any sort of psychic feat for a cadaver dog to lead someone to human remains in a logical area to search for them. Regardless, if Caylee is out there, I hope they do find her. They'd probably claim their psychic abilities led them to her when in fact it was dumb luck or the skill of the cadaver dogs, but at least someone is now looking for Caylee's remains rather than only passing out flyers.

i seen and heard from one of the interviews that the anthonys had spirtual readers or mediators not sure which but they werent psychics come to the house with in days of them finding out caylee was missing and it wasnt the ones talking on ng

Most days I can't even remember what I had for lunch. Who remembers what they were watching on tv 2 months ago?:bang:
2 of my grandchildren and their parents left for vacation 3 days ago. They actually got ready and dressed her at my house before they left and I have been racking my brain to try and remember what they were wearing and so help me I can not remember. I always pay attention to them because my grandaughter will always say "How does this look?" And I really do check them out but for the life of me I don't remember. I watched that interview about last time George saw them and it just seemed to me he was making it up as he talked, even down to what show he was watching. If he was telling the truth than I must say "He is good."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214