Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I brought this up a few weeks ago when George took investigators to get the gas cans, when the garage door went up- voilla, a shovel and a rake hanging on the wall next to shelves- was it new??

If you mean is the shovel new, I don't know, but that is in itself yet another discrepancy. Cindy says that there is a shed that they keep the gardening dtuff in, not the same shed as the gas cans, IIRC. She never said the garage, she said shed. I would think that rakes and shovels were gardening supplies. Rakes at the very least. Shovels are kind of multipurpose.

me too

they have all the phone records, computer records, friends to interview
receipts of purchases, things she might have said that we are not aware of
not to mention the DNA INFO
they have no reason to release any DNA info to anyone right now
why would they want to - it doesnt help them to release it
but no body YET........

she can stay quiet till the cows come home and still convict her
its called circimstantial evidence and its powerful :crazy:

I hope you guys are right. There was a murder in our family, by a family member, no arrest no prosecution. We still don't know exactly what they do have for evidence because of course it is considered an open case, but it being a family member that shared the environments was a major problem, as was the fact that the suspect would not talk. Circumstansial evidence is not always enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberjack
IMO....One problem....Ecstasy!

http://www.drugfree.org/portal/drug_guide/Ecstasy

CheckDaFacts How far is Orange Blossom Trail from any of our known locations?

Amberjack Is there a connection between Orange Blossom Trail & esctasy?
Orange Blossom Trail is where the Florida Mall is...13 miles from Hopespring Drive. http://www.simon.com/

And Casey told Lee that she lost her "blackjack" (which some think is code for caylee) on the lower left side of town by the "mall".

Does anyone know where there is no longer a link to the Myspace and Facebook thread? I thought some of the most telling stuff was contained in that thread.

Thanks!

Morning all, trying to catch up here, don't know if this has already been asked.....

Anyone think it strange that according to the new phone records that nothing was released about the 17th ??? I find it hard to believe she didn't make or receive ANY calls in a 24 hour span.....

Wonder if LE is sending a message like, "We know your movements the 16th & 18th, so if your looking for any deal, you need to step up & discuss your calls/movements on the 17th.......(before these to are also released to the public)........MOO

I would think her SIM chip had to be out of her phone on the 17th if it really turns out that there is NO activity that day.

I thought about this in depth last night. I wonder if George is working with LE. His statement "the kidnappers are being watched, they know who they are". This could be a ploy to flush the kidnappers out if they actually do exist, or this could be a ploy to make it seem as if George is still supporting Casey. Either way, I think that it's a psychological trick. George used to be a cop! I don't think he's nuts! I think he is making these comments intentionally and maybe under the direction of LE!

I thought of this too......maybe the parents are comming across the way they are because they have to lie to help solve the case. If so, they are doing a pretty good job of making themselve look stupid

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
I don't think she buried her either. Digging a hole deep enough to bury a body, even a three year old's body would be HARD work, she doesn't seem like the type to partake in ANY kind of hard work. Not to mention it would've taken a LONG time. JMO

That's what I've been thinking. Just turning up the soil in my garden is hard work! It would take me forever to dig a hole big enough to bury a body, even of a small child.

The main reason I don't think Caylee may have been killed by accident is because of her mother's propensity for drama. If Caylee had fallen in the pool, paramedics would have been called, she would have been on tv, her friends all feeling sorry for her: she can pull the poor me poor me act.

How about the thought that is was an *accidental* overdose? Casey has stated in some of her facebook comments that Caylee was active, a sleeping child is less work than one who is lively and awake. Caylee may have stopped breathing, mother of the year panics with the phone calls but doesn't call 911 because the hospital (that could have saved her life) will do tests and then everyone will KNOW that she is giving her child drugs. And G&C will get full custody, end of story.

(I'm sorry if this is re-hashing, i just can't read all the threads, thanks.)

I thought about this in depth last night. I wonder if George is working with LE. His statement "the kidnappers are being watched, they know who they are". This could be a ploy to flush the kidnappers out if they actually do exist, or this could be a ploy to make it seem as if George is still supporting Casey. Either way, I think that it's a psychological trick. George used to be a cop! I don't think he's nuts! I think he is making these comments intentionally and maybe under the direction of LE!

My father in law is an ex DC Homicide Detective...DC is the murder capital of the world so he has tons of experience lol. He is in agreement with me that George cannot possibly be as stupid as he seems. He is also allowing his family to blab to the media..not buying it for one minute. It's all an act.

As far as the ecstasy idea, I think that if Casey were using that particular drug, we would have heard something about her withdrawls, which are he77. Not to mention she does not show the signs of an X addict. I know the signs. I have been in recovery for almost 3 years.
:clap: for me. :)

But then again I'm usually suspicious about anything I'm NOT being told about.

JMO.....Casey's movements/calls from the 17th will be very telling.

Yup, the 17th is very telling and we might here more about June 17th phone calls today IMO!

The calls are there based on Mark's reporting and "sources" but there must be a number or something they need to research before the 17th calls are reported.

It would be nice if LE gave us their report of the phone calls.

That's what I've been thinking. Just turning up the soil in my garden is hard work! It would take me forever to dig a hole big enough to bury a body, even of a small child.

As I sai a while back I dug a hole about 31/2 to 4feet deep for a dog that weighted about 120 lbs and never smelled a thing. I weight about 120.

I believe whatever happened, happened between the 17th & 18th (very early am on the 18th).

Supposedly Tony didn't see Caylee on those days. So if she wasn't with Casey, where was she? No one has come forward to say they saw Caylee after the 16th.

I feel the shed scenerio was a "staged" event on June 24th.

Staged by whom? Do you mean it was not broken into?
If that is what you mean, I agree, I know the gas was stolen, but I do not believe the shed was broken into to get it

Does anyone know where there is no longer a link to the Myspace and Facebook thread? I thought some of the most telling stuff was contained in that thread.

Thanks!

As far as I know all that stuff has been set to private by her family...

If you mean is the shovel new, I don't know, but that is in itself yet another discrepancy. Cindy says that there is a shed that they keep the gardening dtuff in, not the same shed as the gas cans, IIRC. She never said the garage, she said shed. I would think that rakes and shovels were gardening supplies. Rakes at the very least. Shovels are kind of multipurpose.

I remember when Greta went toward the shed and Cindy was talking about what was kept in there and she said lawnmower, weedwhacker - then she said axes - anything for yard work. I was wondering about axes. We live in the country and have but one axe - why would someone living in the city with small property have "axes"? Just curious. I loved it when Greta opened the shed - I think she wanted to see what was really in there - so did I - I was trying to look but didn't really see any of that stuff. It just looked crammed like it wouldn't be easy to get anything out without distubing other stuff.

Did any of you get a good look inside that night on Greta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18