Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't funny that the 24th keeps popping up?

Jesse thinks he hears Caylee in the background
George reports the shed being broke into and gas cans missing
George enters Casey's trunk to get wedge to fix Cindy car....woahhh gas cans

Does anyone know, at what point in the investigation will LE have to tip their hand and show what evidence they have?

Also, if Casey has "the right" to a speedy trial, is there a set time frame when this would have to happen? I also keep hearing the reference to an August 31 date regarding charges, or going to court, or something of that nature, but not sure what the significance of this date is....

SuziQ didn't Tony's friend/roommate say Casey had been staying at Tony's the last 2 weeks of June before he moved out,as well.

Tony says Casey was there -- but Caylee was not -- and that Casey always maintained that Caylee was at the beach, with Nanny, Parents. This is in affidavit.

Haven't read enough today - so sorry if this has been answered or asked.

Can anyone tell me who all went to Puerto Rico on vacation and on what date they left...I know Casey picked up Amy from the airport upon her return and I remember reading myspace comments from Casey about "P.R. stole all of my friends!" and of course JP and Ricardo were from PR - so I'm thinking they may have all gone.

Is there any evidence to suggest that Casey paid them to take Caylee with them to stay with family members for some period of time???

Remember the reverse speech by Casey where she says.
"Boys did this."
"Not this guilty"
"Boys still scared, even though not guilty" (paraphrasing here)
and then the weird call into NG the other night where the male asks NG if the bio Grandparents that have Caylee would get in trouble if they returned her now and would Caylee still be in trouble....AND Casey's hang up with the letter "J" in her affidavit - 1st letter in both (false) outcry witnesses' first names, use of J in J. Blanchard Park, - to point to J.P. , either he has knowledge, or maybe his parents (if bio grandparents) are involved/have Caylee, or something. etc..okay yes I am reaching.

Far fetched I know...:waitasec:
I just thought of something, some might say that the airline would have the name of the child for the ticket, well this might not be the case. I have a 2 1/2 year old and travel very often with her to NY to visit family. Since its a domestic flight I buy an adult ticket and a child ticket, now when in the airport they ask for my ID but never ask for any ID for the child, so any name can be used.

I just read on a different site (I'm following this case all over the place!) regarding the Xanax theory...that she had been drugging Caylee, putting her in the trunk of her car while she partied, and either forgot about her, and/or she died from an overdose, asphyxiation and/or the heat...

I didn't know this but apparently the street name for Xanax is ZANNY!!! As in Casey saying that "Zanny took her!" Zanny the DRUG took her not Zanny the Nanny as we are led to believe!

It's possible she is then either protecting her drug dealer or her mother the nurse--who could have stolen them from the hospital or had a script issued for them! Just another thought!!!

This makes perfect sense!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=zanny

Maybe she was using Xanax to put Caylee asleep in the car while she partied.

But, how did she know Zenaida G. would be looking at Apt. 110?
Was she trailing anyone named Zenaida?

http://www.drugs.com/xanax.html
One side effect of overdose is seizures (Casey in the past)

Just to lay the shovel to rest for myself. Let's say she had intended to use it but realized that it was not a good idea and returned it unused. She was probably in a panic and thought she would bury something incriminating but didn't want to use their shovel, mom and dad might notice, okay borrow the neighbors. What can I tell them to make it seem innocent, digging up shoots for Caylee. Then going through the scenarios decided it was too risky. Hence, item left in trunk for a couple of days until she could decide what to do.

For the record, I and several other ppl I know, have been known to use our cell phones from home, even with the house phone sitting a few feet away. Somehow it's easier to just scroll down and hit send, as opposed to looking up the number on the cell and then dialing on the other phone.

I NEVER use my house phone. It can be sitting right here on my desk and I still will use my cell. In fact, I even have set it up where the house calls are forwarded to my cell.

My father in law is an ex DC Homicide Detective...DC is the murder capital of the world so he has tons of experience lol. He is in agreement with me that George cannot possibly be as stupid as he seems. He is also allowing his family to blab to the media..not buying it for one minute. It's all an act.

I agree. Here's what I posted yesterday relative to your thoughts:

I think that even the Anthony family themselves don't believe the illogical stories and explanations they are relaying to the media. It's naive for us to think that George wouldn't see the absurdity of his latest kidnappers-being-watched story, or as another example, that Lee could honestly claim that he has more phone records than LE.

I think it's all part of a deliberate strategy to hope to persuade just one member of the public that might end up on the jury should there be a trial. A conviction must be unanimous; all it takes is one lone holdout in order to hang the jury. The family's seemingly bizarre public statements might be part of a deliberate strategy to try and protect their daughter Casey.

I think that the family has privately resigned themselves to the worst case scenario for Caylee and are now trying to minimize as much as possible, Casey's ultimate punishment. This is not to say that the family no longer holds out hope for a happy ending here. But the family may simultaneously be hoping for the best while expecting the worst.

I never thought the shovel she borrowed played a big part.
I think she came around the corner of the neighbors house to steal something.
And, there he was, in his backyard. She saw the shovel and asked to borrow it, spur of the moment, excuse for being in his yard.
IMO

Never thought of this - good thinking.

Maybe she just wanted to see if anyone was around over there so she came up with the borrow the shovel thing. When she found someone home there maybe she had to change her plan in some way.

SuziQ didn't Tony's friend/roommate say Casey had been staying at Tony's the last 2 weeks of June before he moved out,as well.

My memory is too fuzzy on that to say for sure.

Help me clear up a question about the 17th calls. I've heard it indicated that they were no calls that day and that they haven't released the calls from that day?

IMO, Casey disabled her phone to stop pings.

Where do you get info that there WERE NO calls rather than calls were not released? That would be a good Q for LE.

Isn't funny that the 24th keeps popping up?

Jesse thinks he hears Caylee in the background
George reports the shed being broke into and gas cans missing
George enters Casey's trunk to get wedge to fix Cindy car....woahhh gas cans

There was also that 9 day drama at the house myspace post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsmeow
The 'zanny' drug nickname has been discussed a few times over here as well as the overdose.

. If you get hooked on xanax you have to WEAN off. If you go cold turkey off of xanax you can have a pal mal seizure and die. .

--------------------------------------------------

oh my catsmeow.. cindy reported that jesse took casey to hospital for a seizure.. thought this was odd.. so many little things cindy lets out .. alot gets ignored.. i am sorry but am not good at searching and doing links etc.. im sure the good ones can google and find this.. she said it like it was really nothing..

I would say the first call at 3:03 may have been before any trouble. Then at 4:10 comes the flurry, trying George and then desperately Cindy. Then Tony, JG, Cindy and then -- there is a two hour gap -- where Casey seemingly left the house. Interesting that AH is the final call of the day at 7:32.

Seems that all the calls on the 18th were away from the Anthony home.

It is VERY interesting that the 17th have not been released. Not only do I wonder what the contents are, but also why LE doesn't want to make public.

I wish they would tell us where Casey was calling from ... if she was calling from GPs at 3:03, she could have been asking if they stopped home and picked up Caylee ... then she spotted her floating in the pool, and began the flurry of calls at 4:10...???...

Never have heard this before. THe only problem with this theory is it's awfully coincindental that it happened just after she left, premeditation seems more in order here.

I learned this the hard way and joined another board about benzo withdrawal because I had tried to withdraw on my own without knowing the dangers. I had run out and didn't want to go back to the doctor so I just stopped, it was a bad move, I thought I knew better than the doctor. Anyway, I had considered that maybe Caylee had gone into withdrawal because Casey had runout and things got bad.

Staged by whom? Do you mean it was not broken into?
If that is what you mean, I agree, I know the gas was stolen, but I do not believe the shed was broken into to get it

Yup, I mean the shed was not broken into. I don't think the gas cans were stolen either. I just feel the gas cans were not in the shed at the time the police came to the house to check on the robbery.

The 24th set up the events leading to the car in the parking lot on the 27th, knowing it will be towed away eventually. And then knowing it could take an additional 7 plus days to notify the owner the car is in the tow yard.

JMO!

I don't think Caylee drowned in the pool at all. I don't think Casey even went inside the house after she left on June 16th. But I feel Casey was in the backyard at some point with Caylee on or after June 16th.
If she backed the car up into the garage (opening it with a keypad), she could have gone through the house to the backyard, unless she was unable to open the door inside the garage.

I think it's more likely that she did that than walk around the side of the house carrying something (?) that could be seen by all the neighbors.

There's been so much discussion about Casey borrowing the shovel from the neighbor, what did she need it for, did she break into the shed by using the shovel to break the lock? The more I think about this, the less sense it makes. It makes sense the large tools would be kept in the shed, but wouldn't there be something like a hammer kept in the house? A hammer would be much easier to use than a big shovel imo and it wouldn't involve going to a neighbors house. In our home we have a drawer in the kitchen where a hammer is kept, easy to get to when you need it. Isn't something like this pretty normal?
In your own home, would you have every single tool, even small items locked up in a shed?

VB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members