Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can almost guarantee you they do not have slam dunk DNA evidence which would be proof of decomposition of Cayle Marie Anthony's body. If that were the case, they would be obligated to notify the family that they have indisputable physical forensic evidence that the girl is dead. Only under extraordinary circumstances can I see them withholding this information.

The only person LE has to tell is CASEY's Attorney. Not the GP's, as they are just that GP's. Although they should be made aware one way or another about Caylee, but first the mother of the child.

[How do you know what cards LE is holding? You're trying to formulate a premature defense against a case for which you don't have all the details and evidence. LE hasn't released all the details of this case...that's common strategy for LE to withhold details in hopes that they can continue to bring forward tips.

.[/QUOTE]

:clap::clap::clap:

My personal opinion is that they are accumulating evidence to create a more irrefuteable case.

Cadaver dog 1+Cadaver dog 2+stain in car+hair in car+smell in car+whatever evidence they've pulled out of the house+whatever evidence they've collected that we aren't privy to+Casey's actions+phone records+decomp smell....

1+1+1+1+1 does not equal rotting, maggoty pizza.

They, LE, aren't going to share their evidence with George or Cindy. Be the same as sharing it with Casey. The Anthonys will find out what evidence there is when Casey is charged with murdering Caylee.

tick...tick...tick

yepper

tock tock tock

the police dont have to tell the GP one single thing

DOG, The Bounty Hunter's Wife "Beth" should go as well as Judge Judy. Between the two of them .. there might just be success!

Good one Patty ........ yep yep would work in my book .... :clap:

I think it is irresponsible to say that the mother killed the child at this point.

I am going to respectfully not answer that the way I would like to. We are just going over what is known and has been released which all points to a very ominous outcome. People only lie to protect themselves. They lie out of fear and manipulation to avoid repercussions for their actions. Casey is lying. And it isn't to protect Caylee from some invisible kidnappers / nanny that don't exist.

imho.

I wonder if it's a matter of not trusting LE, or that LE doesn't believe her lies?

Casey only "trusts" those she can manipulate.

Amen! I think that is why she keeps denying visits to her family ... she knows that while they appear outwardly to support her ... they are starting to see through her lies ... and once that happens she can no longer manipulate them ... no longer trust them!

I think it is irresponsible to say that the mother killed the child at this point.

True. In NY at least, its 7 years from date an adult is reported missing with a reasonable search to be considered dead. Under the Enoch Arden law you can remarry after 5 (interesting name if there are any poetry fans). Not sure if its the same for children

The only person LE has to tell is CASEY's Attorney. Not the GP's, as they are just that GP's. Although they should be made aware one way or another about Caylee, but first the mother of the child.

But since she is in jail and prob most likely the suspect of the deed .. would they tell her??? all info.?? jmo

True, but there have been a lot of places in question discussed in this forum. I have been watching this forum ever since this all began, There are parks to look at, specific places tied to her tatoo, landfills, woods, many other players homes and the areas that surround them, sawgrass apts, and so on. I'd look at thoese, plus around the Anthony house as well. I'd also attempt to keep my eyes on certain players. However, I do not feel it's a good idea to let Casey out of jail. Some believe if she were followed we would all have our answer, I believe she would do her best to run, even though she may not get far!:)

This is why I asked a few minutes ago if anyone has heard about people going out on their own doing searches. I am wondering if anyone knows of any groups that are currently doing this. I don't believe that driving around with a billboard is going to pay off. So, why wouldn't the Anthony's or even missing person groups get together and start searching. Have the Anthony's tried to appeal to public interest. It may not make LE happy, but the more people involved the better. I realize not everyone living in FL can do this. I have an 88 year old Great Grandmother there and I know she wouldn't be capable of it!

[How do you know what cards LE is holding? You're trying to formulate a premature defense against a case for which you don't have all the details and evidence. LE hasn't released all the details of this case...that's common strategy for LE to withhold details in hopes that they can continue to bring forward tips.

My personal opinion is that they are accumulating evidence to create a more irrefuteable case.

Cadaver dog 1+Cadaver dog 2+stain in car+hair in car+smell in car+whatever evidence they've pulled out of the house+whatever evidence they've collected that we aren't privy to+Casey's actions+phone records+decomp smell....

1+1+1+1+1 does not equal rotting, maggoty pizza.[/QUOTE]

:clap::clap::clap: You said it. Nor does anything else add up that any of these people have said.

Casey's first day in prison

Casey meet Bertha Bertha meet Casey

Bertha: So whatcha in for??
Casey: Well, it's a long story but the stupid police think that I hurt my kid. What about you?
Bertha: I Killed some B*&*$ for hurting my kid.
Casey: :no:

Roll Credits

ROFL. :clap:

True, but there have been a lot of places in question discussed in this forum. I have been watching this forum ever since this all began, There are parks to look at, specific places tied to her tatoo, landfills, woods, many other players homes and the areas that surround them, sawgrass apts, and so on. I'd look at thoese, plus around the Anthony house as well. I'd also attempt to keep my eyes on certain players. However, I do not feel it's a good idea to let Casey out of jail. Some believe if she were followed we would all have our answer, I believe she would do her best to run, even though she may not get far!:)

I know about all the places discussed here and I actually found a house on a street and another member had a dream about a house, which I had for two days, etc.

One person can only be in one place at one time. You have to live in Florida and start walking the streets or through the woods to Grandma's house to know how HOT it is here.

When I moved to Florida in 2002, I felt like a tiny little ant in a HUGE state, which can be complicated to move around in at times.

The key player is Casey ... best bet, hold a sign up at the jail! "Where is your daughter?"

1+1+1+1+1 does not equal rotting, maggoty pizza.

Nor a rotting, maggoty, roadkill squirrel pizza. :eek:

What I see when I read that sentence:

I think it is the irresponsible mother that killed the child at this point.

imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member