Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i've been meaning to ask that same thing, who uses the word nanny? unless they live inside your house. I've always said babysitter or daycare, not nanny.

yeah...it does seem like she used the "word" because it sounded better...

Nanny
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Nanny (disambiguation).
A nanny is a person who looks after the child or children of one family in the child's home. Modern nannies may live in or out, like other domestic workers, depending on their circumstances and those of their employers. The traditional nanny was a servant in a large household and reported directly to the lady of the house. A governess, in contrast to a nanny, concentrated on teaching and training children.

Tasks
A nanny may perform tasks such as:
Providing childcare during the hours agreed upon with the employing family
Supporting the physical, social, emotional, creative, and intellectual development of children
Protecting children from harm and ensuring that they have a safe environment
Preparing appetizing and nutritionally-balanced meals and snacks
Maintaining good communication with the parents, informing them of each child's development and concerns
Maintaining the cleanliness and neatness of the house as affected by the children

Choo Choo - Welcome! And I'm sorry to hear about your sister. We have a few posters on this thread that have a close relationship to someone that exhibits many of the same character traits that we are seeing in Casey. For those of us who do not have this same type of relationship, it has been an education and I really appreciate everyone's insight into this behavior.

Again, Welcome. And Welcome to all the other newbies I missed over the past week or so.

Salem

Seems every time I post it is at a time when a new thread is started while I am posting! LOL - my timing sucks, I guess. I cannot cut and paste, so it will just have to stay there!

I am sick of this 3-ring circus with Casey and her family. All they are doing is encouraging Casey to perpetuate her sickening lies!!! Casey loves it - you can hear it in her voice! I want information too, but maybe a gag order is best.

It is time for LE to come out and do a status press conference. They need to remind the public that everything that Casey is saying are lies and does not check out.

I read every day and keep up with the posts, just do not post much. I have a great deal of respect for all posters and their opinions and am appreciative of the information and the links. Thanks!

LOL- story of my life on the timing, LA- tell me what the #is of the post you want to bring over and I will do it for you :) Then I am glad to PM you with directions. Can't have going to year 11 without the ole c&P

Casey had supposedly already been taken to the courthouse for todays gag order hearing.

Something about seeing the word gag in print in reference to that girl seems so appropriate.. You think Baez will get it?

While there may or may not truly be a Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales out there, I am of the opinion that any time or energy spent trying to find her is wasted. All the answers "lie" with Casey and unless and until she decides to tell the truth, any answers we get will be sheer luck. No matter what scenario gets thrown out there (drug dealer, kidnap, etc.), I keep going back to the cadaver dogs ... and I want to torture that sad excuse for a Mother until she talks.

It amazes me the way GM always is saying what a wonderful Mother Casey was. I wonder what she thinks NOW?
Most Mothers would be half nuts with worry on Day 2 when they couldnt find their 2 yr old and she waits 31 days before police are called in? They truly do want to help if someone calls but hard when they are given a bunch of weird, no lead imfo. How can they help?:confused: And when the dogs located the area of the trunk, what should they think? I think theyre thinking the worst nd the Mum is a liar.
Orlando is a huge area. I can see why people wouldnt search, there would be hard with all the lakes, etc. It would take real experts to search. Divers, etc SAR dogs.....
Have the parents asked for a search? or do they just hand out fliers?

Something about seeing the word gag in print in reference to that girl seems so appropriate.. You think Baez will get it?

If LE doesn't fight it, I think he will. And it doesn't sound like LE wants any of this out there.

Hey all-
Suz had a great thought yesterday that is commonly implemented here at WS- When your quoting and responding to a previous post, only hilight the part you are responding to, especially if it is lengthy- this might be a heavy newsday. Also I think Nurse Be Me and Ladybass are providing daily updates on the forum, it will be easier than going through all the posts and hopefully alleviate multiple posts on already covered issues.

Just a thought to keep it easier on all of us..

If LE doesn't fight it, I think he will. And it doesn't sound like LE wants any of this out there.

I agree on that, is it just to the PI release issues or is he seeking named and overall gag and seals?

snipped...

Cindy Anthony said her daughter told her to "recall all the things I've told you in the last month and it will all make sense."
Cindy please tell Party Girl that this is NOT Dungeons and Dragons or Halo or even Scrabble. This is NOT a game. This is a baby's life! :behindbar

QUOTE]

Man, my mom would beat the daylight out of me if I said something like that if my child were missing. Hey Casey, maybe if you TELL the TRUTH they'll let you out of jail in time to go to the clubs Friday night. Does that motivate ya enough? imo

He's not letting her talk until they get the toxicology reports back from the car. If they come back positive for human decomposition -- they aren't going to really be able to "explain that away" -- and I'm guessing she will go for a deal.

If it's negative -- it will continue as it has been -- and she won't say a word.

Oh right you are! Just like when Casey asked her mom: "you don't know what my involvement in all of this is?"

When Cindy said no, you could hear Casey's tone change and "feel" her resolve to keep lying until someone figured it out. Just my opinion, but I think Cindy lost a rare opportunity with Casey when she chose to act innocent with Casey instead of acknowledging that she (Cindy) had a pretty good idea what Casey's involvement was/is.

So sad.....

Salem

Hey all-
Suz had a great thought yesterday that is commonly implemented here at WS- When your quoting and responding to a previous post, only hilight the part you are responding to, especially if it is lengthy- this might be a heavy newsday. Also I think Nurse Be Me and Ladybass are providing daily updates on the forum, it will be easier than going through all the posts and hopefully alleviate multiple posts on already covered issues.

Just a thought to keep it easier on all of us..

Thanks Blink and Suz.

Hello everyone. You are all absolutely amazing :clap:. I've had a theory I've been researching for awhile and would like to share with the group. However, I'd like to know what is the safest and most legal way of doing so when certain people are implicated? Especially if one of those people is LE?

Thanks a lot!

I agree on that, is it just to the PI release issues or is he seeking named and overall gag and seals?

I think it's PI releases, or I hope so! I really want to see the Bond reduction hearing on Wednesday! lol.

Good morning everyone. I want to apologize in advance if I ask any questions or comment on anything that has already been discussed. I had my own personal drama going on yesterday and I am trying to get caught up on everything but there seems to be alot going on with this case right now! Also thank you to whomever posted the "daily summary" in another thread - that was extremely helpful!! Couple of general questions....

I listened to the phone conversation between Casey and Lee and I'm blown away that she continues to insist on the existence of Zenaida as well as the fact that Jeff and Juliet knew that Caylee was missing and also that they knew Zenaida. Also, Casey very clearly states that Z worked AT Universal the park. This doesn't sound like it's too difficult to check out - and I'm sure LE has done so thoroughly. One thing that stands out to me - has anyone done any research regarding SIM cards for the Blackjack cell phone to see if it's true that you can "set up" a phone to save only to the SIM card or that data can be saved to the phone OR the sim card? That seems strange to me but I don't know anything about the technology of cell phones. Also, did anyone else get the general impression that Lee doesn't believe Casey one bit, and that he almost sounded like he was interrogating her? Good for him if that's the case - that's the impression I got - JMO.

I'm wishing I lived in FL so that I could help in the search for "evidence" in the locations you guys have mentioned. Maybe those of you who are locals could arrange to get together and do that? It couldn't hurt! BTW welcome to any newbies and EXCELLENT JOB to all of you on the things you have uncovered and theories presented thus far! :clap:

Hello everyone. You are all absolutely amazing :clap:. I've had a theory I've been researching for awhile and would like to share with the group. However, I'd like to know what is the safest and most legal way of doing so when certain people are implicated? Especially if one of those people is LE?

Thanks a lot!

I think you can do so as long as you state its your opinion. and welcome

Thanks a lot!

Welcome and post away. I am not sure about any of the legal stuff.

Implicating LE..hmmm..anything to do with the two cops she dated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro