Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JME
I believe the comments are coming from the fact that at this point we can't tell if the GM is possibly person of interest also. Her facts do not match the police facts or what we hear with our own ears, each time she is interviewed she contradicts herself, gives out wrong dates, disrespecting the police and media efforts to find her grandchild while at the same time defending the 'mother who lost her grandchild'.

I think GM wants very badly to believe her daughter. But she had nothing to do with Caylee's disappearance, IMO.

GM's been down this road before with lies and betrayal and then more lies and betrayal from her daughter.

I guess it's hard to believe that your own child could do such a despicable thing. So you'll believe anything, even when the lies are just lies on top of lies.

And it's starts when they are young. How many of us are shocked when a parent believes their child when he/she says they didn't hit Johnny? Some parents are just oblivious - and they actually aide the liar.

Cindy is also stating now that Casey was giving her clues the entire month. Clues???? WTF, does this family realize how absolutely ridiculous they sound to the general public.

It's like Cindy talks as if she thinks it's normal for her daughter to play a nearly month and a half long "game" of hide-and-go-seek or a scavenger hunt with a nearly 3 year old. Twisted is an understatement.

If Casey was giving her clues all along, that almost sounds like an inadvertent admission that Cindy's known all along that Caylee wasn't necessarily with Casey...and NOT that she just found out the day the police were called.

The only hole in this is that no one else really fits. Only Casey told all the lies. Only Casey is at the center of every date, place and person talked about. Not even Caylee has the ties to most of these places people and dates.

yes, but I wonder if she involved someone in getting rid of the body? That is what I mean by another person involved.

I will be glad to eat crow if Caylee is found alive. I do not think she will be.:furious:

Who says they aren't? Just because it isn't being made public knowledge doesn't mean they aren't looking

Because if they were looking we would have gotten wind of it already. Searches are never done in total secrecy.

They need to hear from John Q public about searching. MOO

i think if Strickland is the judge still she'll be staying there unless Jose comes up with a good reason for her not.

ETA:

i half expect them to charge her with murder when they go for the bail hearing.

Strickland isn't the judge as it's in the appealate court (sorry about spelling).

It's like Cindy talks as if she thinks it's normal for her daughter to play a nearly month and a half long "game" of hide-and-go-seek or a scavenger hunt with a nearly 3 year old. Twisted is an understatement.

If Casey was giving her clues all along, that almost sounds like an inadvertent admission that Cindy's known all along that Caylee wasn't necessarily with Casey...and NOT that she just found out the day the police were called.

The statement from Casey could be intepreted to mean:

Mom, your so dense to my lies, that I have been telling you for the last month about Caylee.

i know it's like when you watch too many spy thrillers. didn't casey say something in the beginning that she didn't report caylee's disappearance because of what happens in movies? maybe they are playing it like a movie with mystery and intrigue.

Nancy Grace is having a friend of Caylee's mom on - a longtime family friend.

who on earth would be in jail and have a parade of ex boyfriends stopping by...
IMHO when you don't work you might be the type of woman who would have a lot of men who adore you. This type of woman will play the game of making each and every man think she is crazy about them. This way she can use them when need be.
Good Grief, she almost reminds me of Scarlett O'hara in Gone With the Wind:D

ah, haven't heard about the NG/friend until someone just mentioned it. Can't wait.

If they kept it in a locked shed, why are they idiots?

They have 2 choices.... kick her out for good so she CAN'T steal anything they own & or lock up their valuables.

George is smart-when you live in FL, MS, LA, TX, AL, ya gotta keep extra gasoline on hand in case of hurricanes. He might have just now changed locks and was Casey that shocked :mad: when she returned to dip in that well one more time and find her key did not work, she thus gets the shovel from the neighbor and busts the lock open.

FWIW-I think she planned to torch the car (drat that smell) and then thought better of it.

I wonder what would happen if someone in the media were to ask Cindy about that myspace blog she wrote regarding caylee/casey, and Casey's actions? I wonder if she would say she didn't write it...

I understand that Cindy is traumatized and devastated, but I can't help but wonder if it is a trait that she and Casey might both share...changing their story completely when cornered with contradictory or untrue statements? I mean, maybe she's not really aware that she's doing it.

I also really wonder, not in a rude way, but in an honest way, if Casey is either a congenital or pathological liar. It's been reported that long time friends of the family have reported that this is a history.

I know that I wouldn't want to be in any similar situation. I really feel for Cindy Anthony, as I don't feel like she is trying to purposely hurt her daughter's case, but think about it..without the contradictory statements/explosive interviews, don't you think that this case might be in a whole separate direction, and maybe the news would mostly be about Caylee? I'm sure she isn't meaning for it to happen, but I really feel like it's hurting her daughter's investigation.

Sad situation all around:( I wish Lee would be the family spokesperson, for everyone's sake...I feel like it would take some stress off of Cindy, too.

I definitely took it to mean that Cindy knew those 30 days that Caylee wasn't with Casey...what she said about "giving her clues" and also when Cindy herself said "I've already given you 31 days". That convinced me she knew.

But then she tells 911 that her daughter was missing for 30 days and she just found her. How could Casey have been missing when she was busy giving GMA clues. they are both liars if you ask me.

I have stated this before but can't remember the post # it was in.
Once Casey realizes she is not going to get out of jail and may face the death penalty, I think she will cave. She has wiggled her way out of everything before, in her life ,with everyone and has suffered few consequences. I honestly believe that she never thought she'd be in jail this long. I suspect some of the evidence is back and LE knows that beautiful Caylee is no longer alive but they want to try to locate her body. Casey never thought she'd be in jail at all. She thought she would be able to make things go her way no matter what. Her being in jail is the first reality check, the longer she stays and cannot manipulate her release the more reality will set in. I wish they would ignore her and no one question her for a day or two. That would really bother her. She wants the LE talking to her. It would blow her mind if they left her alone and did not talk to she or her mother for a while. Surely the psychiatrist has informed of that or a profiler???

Hey All! Anyone have any idea which friend of Casey's is going to spill what they know about her relationship with Caylee on Nancy Grace tonight? If you all talked about this already sorry I must have missed it.

I haven't heard about this :confused:

IMHO when you don't work you might be the type of woman who would have a lot of men who adore you. This type of woman will play the game of making each and every man think she is crazy about them. This way she can use them when need be.
Good Grief, she almost reminds me of Scarlett O'hara in Gone With the Wind:D

Hmmm... yeah, and having big *advertiser censored* doesn't hurt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech