Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks nurse, I hadn't seen this yet...
Interesting that Casey left her purse in the abandoned car...
GM is now saying she doesn't think Casey was the last to drive that car...

I've had the feeling that at some point Casey and the family would try to pin the blame on someone else. Pretty soon we're going to hear that the story has changed...............Lanny borrowed Casey's car and took Caylee with her.........Casey found her car had been returned to the apartment building (Sawgrass) but Lanny and Caylee were gone. :mad:

Ok let's see, some 'classic Cindyisms' below:

1. Dead bodies and 19 day old pizza smell the same.
2. Casey has been trying to give Cindy clues the 30 days Caylee was missing.
3. The cadaver dog was inconsistent that's why they had to bring in another.
4. The media is misinterpreting those recordings being released.
5. Casey has lied in the past but she always then tells the truth.
6. Casey is responsible mother.
7. Casey is afraid for her safety and her family's that's why she can't tell where Casey is.
8. The media will be responsible if Caylee is not found.
9. Casey in the best way that she can is telling as much information as she can.
10. That is not Casey on the 911 tapes saying give me another day.

Would anyone like to add?

11. Caylee was last seen on the sixteenth. (it was the fifteenth at the bond hearing and it was the seventh or the eighth before that)
12. casey didn't know where the car was left (even tho her bf picked her up there lol)
13. casey wasn't the last person to drive the car (let me guess..it was a shadow person lol...wonder if gma wants to transfer her grand theft auto to the shadow person?)
14. the media was chasing lee
15. she challenges anyone to leave a little piece of pizza (her words) or a piece of trash in their car for nineteen days and see what it smells like (um we did that here...chatty did...and there is no smell so far!)
16. the media is not doing responsible reporting
17. ABSOLUTELY ABSOLUTELY ABSOLUTELY ABSOLUETLY (If I hear that word from cindy, casey, or lee one more time I will PUKE!!!!!!)

Ok let's see, some 'classic Cindyisms' below:

1. Dead bodies and 19 day old pizza smell the same.
2. Casey has been trying to give Cindy clues the 30 days Caylee was missing.
3. The cadaver dog was inconsistent that's why they had to bring in another.
4. The media is misinterpreting those recordings being released.
5. Casey has lied in the past but she always then tells the truth.
6. Casey is responsible mother.
7. Casey is afraid for her safety and her family's that's why she can't tell where Casey is.
8. The media will be responsible if Caylee is not found.
9. Casey in the best way that she can is telling as much information as she can.
10. That is not Casey on the 911 tapes saying give me another day.

Would anyone like to add?

Media, it will be your fault if we don't find Caylee. I will continue to talk to the Media.

Cindy said Casey was with friends, etc. during those 30 days so I'm wondering if any of those friends have spoken with LE as to whether or not Caylee was with her.

I have to agree about the private calls being made public. We the public do not need to know about people's private lives. So far if LE have proof or enough information to arrest her for Murder then do it. If not what LE is doing is wrong. JMO

Also they, LE get paid to do a job and that includes searching for this little girl. They have enough information to start searching and that is what they get PAID to do. I feel the LE in this case are just as ignorant as anyone else involved. This LE need to get off their BUTTS and find this little girl. Come on Orange County FL . DO YOUR JOB.

Sorry I am off my rant now but these LE are getting on my nerves they have done NOTHING to find this baby except try and get something over on this family and as far as I'm concerned they need to grow up and do their job. At this point I can't even respect this judge.

RoseRed, I believe LE is doing everything in its power to track down Caylee.

They're wasting countless time & manpower tracking down all the LIES Casey has told them.... just in case something she said is not a lie OR the lie leads to something they CAN use.

If I had to bet... I'd say LE is releasing these private conversations at the suggestion of the FBI.... to see if they can break Casey OR at least get her family to finally understand WHO is preventing them from finding Caylee & getting them to figure out how to get her to start telling the truth.

IMO, the only clue they might have in this case is the dirt found in the trunk. If it's NOT from the Anthony backyard & they can determine WHERE that came from, they might find where Caylee's body is hidden.

Otherwise, nobody has the slightest clue where to start looking for Caylee.

I don't think she cashed them at the bank, I think she went to one of the check cashing places, like the one where her car was found.

She could have stolen checks from Cindy too, a lot of credit card company's provide checks attached to the credit card account for people that want to transfer balances.

I thought you could make it out to CASH instead of a name and anybody can basically cash it and it clears write away.

Winnts:

I think this defense lawyer needs to shut Cindy the hell up otherwise he is going to have an even tougher battle on his hands. He needed to slap that GAG order on Cindy, not the media.

I think this qote was a little much! I agree Cindy says things off the rocker... but these last two pages have been straight attacking, and thats not sleuthing or getting anything accomplished if you ask me... and if you don't i am telling anyway.

I thought I read that the bf had been interviewed by LE and they looked thru his place...is that right?

Thank you for the link. Cindy is really making this harder on getting the search going. The LE has enough to contend with, Non truths from Casey and now Cindy. Story seems to change on whim. Hince making the investigation THAT MORE CLOUDED.

You are very welcome.
And Welcome to Websleuths!

I agree.

There was definitely "drama" 9 days before 6/24, when Casey posted it on facebook about not being in "the house" for 9 days due to "drama".

I keep going back to it but I do think there are a lot of clues in Cindy's myspace post on 7/3, which I think tells a lot about what happened right before Casey left home on 6/15 or 6/16. I think the blowup over the stolen credit card was the reason for Casey to leave.
ea, I agree! Perhaps the other cash was stolen before she left....and used on God knows what!...but she was broke when she left...and that is why she took money from Amy and the blank checks... I have a very hard time thinking about what she could have spent 45 k on!!!!!

ETA: nine days of drama...and she posted that on the `24th...THE NINE DAYS OF DRAMA STARTED ON THE LAST DAY THAT GMA STATES SHE SAW CASEY

those 9 days takes us right back to Father's Day...like so many have said, something serious happened that day between Casey and Cindy.

a new do always makes me feel better when i've been lying my butt off and lost my kid...:rolleyes:

Cindy said on that fox morning show clip, that she doesn't think Casey last drove the car because she left her purse in it.

On the Mike and Juliet Show, Cindy says Casey's purse in the car. Claims Casey didn't know where the car was and that Cindy feels Casey wasn't the last one to drive the car.

Cindy still sticking to pizza being the cause of the smell in the car because there was no dead body in the car.

Claims there is no evidence in her backyard. Dog hit on the play house, sandbox and claims the dog was inconsistent in the dogs hits!

I think this qote was a little much! I agree Cindy says things off the rocker... but these last two pages have been straight attacking, and thats not sleuthing or getting anything accomplished if you ask me... and if you don't i am telling anyway.

Cases like these bring out raw emotions. It always happens. Just skim over the things you don't quite agree with or the things you wouldn't have typed yourself.

Great minds working hard here. Please don't get offended.

while i might agree that the public doesn't need to hear all the visitations and phone calls between the families and friends, i don't agree with what Jose said about all info should be going thru the family. that the FAMILY and Jose would decide what is important and relevant to give LE for the search.

I agree with this statement...

I understand and kind of agree with what LI_Mom and RoseRed said regarding this, too, but I guess in this case I feel like the family is not being forthcoming at all, and I feel like they are showing little respect for the justice system, by not telling the truth, and showing little interest in what's best for Caylee, so the law takes over...

and if Caylee WERE kidnapped, and they wanted to keep locations/informatin private, Casey could just pass the info to her family via her attorney, and vice versa, as they DO still have attorney client privilege. So I don't see that it really jeopardizes Caylee in that regard.

I also feel, however, that LE need to go with the best leads they have at this point (which point to possible homicide) and SEARCH, at least locally, for this little girl, even if they think she is not alive...It makes no sense to me. I can see them not searching for ZG, who at this moment appears to be a figment of Casey's imagination, because...where do you start? But I CAN'T understand them not searching locally for Caylee at this point...just don't get it:/

I lieu of the timeframe the gas was stolen...june 24 (which falls into our time line of 24-27 June) how far could fifty dollars of gas get you round trip in the kind of car that she drove. Her car was on empty...she used the gas to drive somewhere, dump the body, drive back and the car was out of gas and she dumps it at amscott and calls her bf to come and get her.

Also, per that video I posted above http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7088545&version=1&locale=EN-US gma states that her purse was in the car when they picked it up.

gma also stated the following inconsistencies in that video: that she (gma) thinks that casey did not know where the car was (um has she even read the afadavit or any of the info on that lol), that she might not have been the last person to drive the car (planing the thought there that someone took her car and dumped it at the amscott...puuullllleeeaasseee!)

I just got finished watching that video. Ack!.. double Ack! We're not idiots.

Casey may have left that purse there, hoping someone would think the car was stolen.. or plant the doubt just like she's done...

I wonder if she was planning on heading out of town somewhere, to disappear.. Maybe we should be looking for someone in her inner circle of party peeps that is NOT around anymore.

I don't know if it was ever proven that the car was out of gas, so I'm guessing the smell really got to her if it was as strong as everyone says it was. But if so, I can't figure why the tow dude didn't pick up on that.

I am posting one of the rules from the TOS here, as a reminder of what websleuths is about. My intent is not to offend or accuse anyone of anything, but just to gently remind everyone of the TOS. This is rule no. 11:

"11. Please note that Websleuths is a victim friendly forum therefore we do not permit name calling of victims. Please tread carefully in this area. Discussion of victims and families is permitted but name calling and foundless accusations will not be allowed."

Salem

(respectfully snipped)

agreed:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads