Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geeeeee, maybe we should call Cindy and tell her what we think!!

Mike and Juliet show did a great job with the interview!

Geeeeee, maybe we should call Cindy and tell her what we think!!

Mike and Juliet show did a great job with the interview!

Go ahead and try that, it worked really well about changing the date and the phone number on the website.

Gwen Jackson is a LEAGL Analyst. I think Gwen needs to go back to college, she states
“ You can’t charge anybody with murder when there was no body”. WHAT THE HELL???!!

I can name 100 cases where criminals were charged with murder without a body.

David Westerfield first and foremost.

Okay the point that everyone is missing here. Cindy says in the 911 call that her daughter was missing for 30 days. That means Casey. Yet in this interview she said she spoke with her or texted her every day. HUGE discrepancy there. And YES Cindy I have found pizza and other food left in my vehicle for 20-30 days. I have children. And NO it doesn’t smell like a dead body, it doesn’t smell at all, because by that time it’s turned stall and is hard as a rock.

I think they can in this case, if they can get enough forensics, maybe not first degree. With all the lying she's done, she'll have a battle convincing a jury that she's just an "innocent" victim.

Cindy said on that fox morning show clip, that she doesn't think Casey last drove the car because she left her purse in it.

WTH?:confused: So Casey's purse was in the car, but she doesn't think Casey was the last one to drive the car...ummm...alrighty then. Seriously though, TonE better watch out they are trying to pin this on someone, anyone else.:rolleyes:

ea, I agree! Perhaps the other cash was stolen before she left....and used on God knows what!...but she was broke when she left...and that is why she took money from Amy and the blank checks... I have a very hard time thinking about what she could have spent 45 k on!!!!!

ETA: nine days of drama...and she posted that on the `24th...THE NINE DAYS OF DRAMA STARTED ON THE LAST DAY THAT GMA STATES SHE SAW CASEY

and from her comments you can assume their camp is discounting Jesse hearing Caylee on 6/24.. no mention of it

and from her comments you can assume their camp is discounting Jesse hearing Caylee on 6/24.. no mention of it

They have to at this point. They can't have a 3rd date missing.

Hi everybody--just to let you all know that I think LE and the FBI could learn alot if they read the forum! You guys are good detectives and a few fiction writers too! Since I have lurked for a while before I got to join; my questions are:

I think LE is not going to do a region wide search because it's a waste of people's time. I think if they can get a better handle on
Casey's movements around the last time someone saw Caylee I
think they'd be more efficient. Oh, and talk to Casey's friends about that time period too! Regards to you all!

Does anyone else think Caylee was named using a mixture of Casey and Lee's names? Just a random thought...

This was discussed, actually. I figured because she and Lee were so close.

I really wanna hear what you have to say, I think you know things. lol

I think this qote was a little much! I agree Cindy says things off the rocker... but these last two pages have been straight attacking, and thats not sleuthing or getting anything accomplished if you ask me... and if you don't i am telling anyway.

JME
I believe the comments are coming from the fact that at this point we can't tell if the GM is possibly person of interest also. Her facts do not match the police facts or what we hear with our own ears, each time she is interviewed she contradicts herself, gives out wrong dates, disrespecting the police and media efforts to find her grandchild while at the same time defending the 'mother who lost her grandchild'.

Hi everybody--just to let you all know that I think LE and the FBI could learn alot if they read the forum! You guys are good detectives and a few fiction writers too! Since I have lurked for a while before I got to join; my questions are:

I think LE is not going to do a region wide search because it's a waste of people's time. I think if they can get a better handle on
Casey's movements around the last time someone saw Caylee I
think they'd be more efficient. Oh, and talk to Casey's friends about that time period too! Regards to you all!

It is believed they LE in all major cases that these forums covers reads them. They also read blogs that cover these cases as well.

Winnts:

I think this defense lawyer needs to shut Cindy the hell up otherwise he is going to have an even tougher battle on his hands. He needed to slap that GAG order on Cindy, not the media.

:rolling: Soooo true.

Here is something that has me concerned....

CINDY ANTHONY:
"I don't know. I mean, they had receipts that could have traced my daughter's last actions for the last month. They didn't want them. They didn't even want to go through any of her personal things. It's too late now, guys. I've already put her stuff away. So you know, I let it sit out in her bedroom for the last week-and-a-half, and no one's wanted to comb through any of the stuff that we took from the apartment."

Sooooo YOU go through them, tell volunteers the locations and THAT's what you rally people up to go search and help....IF this is truly the case. I WILL be on board for that search because it's a DEFINITE place to start!

So what do you guys make of this? I got this from a link on the previous thread that is from an interview with Cindy.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,393262,00.html

I agree with you... I can't figure it out with this woman. If you want to find Caylee, then set up a search team. Look through the information you have at your fingertips and see if anything is "questionable"- bring that to LE. I haven't been watching much news coverage as I currently don't have cable, but this morning saw her saying how that "Casey is a religious person and we tried to bring her her bible and the jail wouldn't let us." From everything I'm seeing, I don't see that to be possible IMHO. I just feel that something happened and yes, someone I'm sure knows about it. I think being cooperative with LE, even if you don't always agree with them, is the way to go as althought you can be the squeaky wheel so to speak, you will still get LE to speak with you and confide in you. At this point, it doesn't seem that is happening as much because of the constant bashing of OCSD that seems to be happening.

I've noticed a few times when Cindy says daughter when she means granddaughter...I think she was referring to Caylee and just misspoke in the 911 call. Maybe she did really think of Caylee as a daughter???

I should have not watched that video, because now I am enraged.
I'm usually the first one to agree with the media being out of hand but in this case all they are trying to do is get the facts straight. For Cindy Anthony to state that the media will be responsible if casey is not found takes brass ones. Unbelievable. I've flipped flopped back & forth with the GM's motives but after watching that, that family has nerve.

OMG.............I just watched that video and it's outrageous that anyone would behave like Cindy behaved in that interview! I can't believe that she would just coldly sit there and deny what was heard on those tapes and then turn around and fault the news media for her granddaughter not being found! :furious:

Ladybass0711, the Daily Recap thread is a lifesaver. Thanks very much for your hard work with that, it is greatly appreciated.

RoseRed, I believe LE is doing everything in its power to track down Caylee.

They're wasting countless time & manpower tracking down all the LIES Casey has told them.... just in case something she said is not a lie OR the lie leads to something they CAN use.

If I had to bet... I'd say LE is releasing these private conversations at the suggestion of the FBI.... to see if they can break Casey OR at least get her family to finally understand WHO is preventing them from finding Caylee & getting them to figure out how to get her to start telling the truth.

IMO, the only clue they might have in this case is the dirt found in the trunk. If it's NOT from the Anthony backyard & they can determine WHERE that came from, they might find where Caylee's body is hidden.

Otherwise, nobody has the slightest clue where to start looking for Caylee.

Well this board has set up some good ideas where to start looking. LE has has all casey's phone records and pings, they have more information than anyone else and it is their JOB to search for this little girl. That is what they get paid big bucks to do. I am really sick of hearing all the remarks about the family when it is the job of LE to use the information they already have to find this little girl.It is time to call them out and get them on the ball doing what they are suppose to do.

WTH?:confused: So Casey's purse was in the car, but she doesn't think Casey was the last one to drive the car...ummm...alrighty then. Seriously though, TonE better watch out they are trying to pin this on someone, anyone else.:rolleyes:

Isn't TonE the one who stated that he picked her up from the Amscot when the car "broke down"? This case is driving me bonkers literally. :crazy:

Does anyone have dates for the photobucket pics of Casey and Morales together?

Well this board has set up some good ideas where to start looking. LE has has all casey's phone records and pings, they have more information than anyone else and it is their JOB to search for this little girl. That is what they get paid big bucks to do. I am really sick of hearing all the remarks about the family when it is the job of LE to use the information they already have to find this little girl.It is time to call them out and get them on the ball doing what they are suppose to do.

Who says they aren't? Just because it isn't being made public knowledge doesn't mean they aren't looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member