Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too - I truly believe this angel is still with us. Wonder if the Feds are in Puerto Rico. Never thought of that angle. Amy taking her to PR. I always wonder why this Amy would file theft charges against Casey right after she got back. MAYBE - IMO - Amy and this Morales (father or no) believe that Casey did not "deserve" such a beautiful child - but to Casey's face talked her into letting Amy take her to PR for a little "vaca" - then when Casey picks her up from the airport - no Caylee and that's when Amy drops the bomb - you aren't getting her back and I'm going to file charges against you for stealing. Would have loved to have been in that car with them 3 - Cindy, Casey and Caylee - riding around looking. And, wasn't it Amy that called Cindy to tell her where Casey was - or the other way around - Cindy called Amy?
We talked about this early on. They would have had to have a notorized letter from the child's parent (if I'm not mistaken) to have traveled to PR as her name would not have been the same as those traveling. Ok, if Casey did sign off...that's easy enough to check. I asked very early on if anyone checked to see if Caylee's bc was where it should be as she would have needed to have that to travel. These are all easily checked. Sending LE then on wild goose chases all over the US would be reprehensible. Well, everything else is...

Guys you should check out brevardcountymoms.com on what is being said over there about a robbery on or around June 9th at the office of Zenaida Gonzalez. Pretty interesting stuff I think.

Check out her July 18th post titled "I'm Not That Zenaida Gonzalez". She is not related to this case.

Guys you should check out brevardcountymoms.com on what is being said over there about a robbery on or around June 9th at the office of Zenaida Gonzalez. Pretty interesting stuff I think.
Checked and answered...she is not THE ZG.

I am just worried that it is taking so long for the release of the forensics on the car. If they did indeed come back positive, I think the DA would change the charges to murder and that hasn't happened...........yet. I just think they should have known by now if there was human remains there or not.

If Caylee had been taken out of the country, wouldn't LE have put that out there? Think about it -- anytime there is a missing child case where crossing the border is a possibility, there is usually some sort of bulletin put out in the national media about it. In fact, there's one right now, the custody case where the father may have kidnapped his daughter and is smuggling her out of the country on a yacht.

What is not being done/said by LE speaks volumes in this case, IMO.

I have been saying this all along - the LACK of what we ARE NOT hearing from LE (not the local yokels - but the FBI) speak volumes. And no - they don't necessarily put out alerts if they are actively pursuing a case and have particular people involved.:lipssealed:

If Casey was in seclusion.... she'd have no idea what Cindy was saying.

I also think Casey's lawyers are another big reason she still feels so comfortable LYING her butt off to LE and the FBI. She just doesn't seem to believe there will be any serious consequences for her LIES.

Cindy can whine to the media to her heart's content.... or at least until someone sane in her family can break through her thick skull & make her understand how she's HURTING the search for Caylee.

There is NO SEARCH for Caylee. Where is this search taking place?

That discussion has been going on since the news of Caylee's disappearance broke. The particular Zenaida Gonzalez actually posted in response to the story. It IS very interesting, though.

a Mania is a constant state of smiling, not in the least... but I agree Casey has issues.

Remember those old clips of the Charles Manson trial... he always had that creepy, insane smile on his face. Casey is starting to strike me that way. I believe she has some kind of psychosis... would love to hear what the psychologist ends up reporting to the court!

I am just worried that it is taking so long for the release of the forensics on the car. If they did indeed come back positive, I think the DA would change the charges to murder and that hasn't happened...........yet. I just think they should have known by now if there was human remains there or not.
Ditto here...

The way Casey steals money, does anyone think if Casey knew who Caylee's dad was she wouldn't be getting support from him? Much less social security benefits if he was dead? Please, she wouldn't pass that up. I stand strong that she never knew who he was, i think Casey is easy, and falls fast and hard.

I agree. I doubt she ever knew who the father is.

And I doubt any paternal grandparents would kidnap a grandchild AND not come forward once this whole crazy story broke. They'd be too afraid Caylee would be recognized & they'd be found out.

Has anyone even asked Caylee's 'kidnapper' to come forward OR to leave her in some safe place so she can be found?

I kinow she is not ZG, I am talking about the Robbery at her office, read My other post please that I brought over from there. It was a theroy that someone had, It has been called in to the detective thatis handling the robbery of her office

Remember those old clips of the Charles Manson trial... he always had that creepy, insane smile on his face. Casey is starting to strike me that way. I believe she has some kind of psychosis... would love to hear what the psychologist ends up reporting to the court!
Any word if they got the eval. to the hearing in time?

This Zenaida also reported the possible link to the police in charge of her burlary investigation. She posts that info in reply to the inquiries about the case.

Casey is such a strange case.... they may hold off as long as they can with her still in jail... so that they can maybe figure out where to look for the body. She can't flee right now... so there's no reason for them to rush. The second that happens... the lawywers will most likely TOTALLY shut her up.

:behindbar = Casey

:liar: = Cindy, George annd now Lee

:Banane35: = possibly Amy and Morales

:argue: = Cindy and Casey

:Banane48::Banane17::Banane32: = Casey's party buddies

:banghead::banghead::banghead: = US on here

Sorry - couldn't help it - I saw these and this just popped into my head. Tryin' to lighten the mood.

I agree with solitary confinement. She is loving the attention. If she were not questioned a day or two and she could not talk to anyone she would get worried. Did you hear her attorney say if she could get out on reduced bond she'd tell more or something like that. Unbelievable! She is still manipulating. If she ever realizes she is not getting out of jail I believe she will cave and only then. If they would let her sit in total silence for a couple of days she'd be begging to talk. If what she'd say would be true or not who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro