Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because she doesn't WANT Cindy to have Caylee?
That would be her revenge on her mother. In her mind all she had to her name was Caylee..if she was jealous over the relationship between Cindy and Caylee this would be the ultimate revenge. IMHO. Either by selling, or killing Caylee Casey would take away her mother's power (in her sick mind)

I think Caylee and Cindy have a love/hate relationship. Caylee was the pawn in the game they played..really are still playing.

We're ALL disgutsed. Ugh.

The defense only needs ONE juror to buy the story that poor Casey is a victim. Just ONE person has to believe Casey only lied to protect someone or other.

Well, you never know with a jury...but she's going to have a hard time overcoming the massive time lag of her daughter being 'taken' for several weeks and not being able to prove she actually was looking for her..when combined with the MANY lies, it paints a pretty damning picture.

Has anyone said whether she has a known history of being a pathological liar or not?

This thing is sounding like a "Jon Benet Ramsey" defense. Even if they find a body now they are going to say "The kidnappers did it" I hope others that want to or care to will join me in praying that we find this child, dead or alive and SOON. I was thinking how prayers changes things. Those who believe that way lets commit to praying for five minutes twice a day for a quick end to this foolishness. Once in the morning and once in the evening.
For those who don't believe this way, forgive me in advance!

Definite believer here. I pray every night that Caylee is safe and well-cared for wherever she is.

This changes on a daily basis with her - yesterday she was saying that she just told the cops on the 911 call about the "smell" to get them there quicker.

she was psychic, isn't it amazing that she said that? grandpa said it? and then the policemen AND cadaver dogs hit on it? But, she just wanted to get the police there faster?

This changes on a daily basis with her - yesterday she was saying that she just told the cops on the 911 call about the "smell" to get them there quicker.

That was very "nice" of her! I'm going to start calling this woman "Pinocchio" pretty soon!
Sorry all, had to vent...all their lies are really aggravating me.
:furious:

Snip from this article:

"I was asking her where the baby was. She said, 'I don't have the baby,'" said former inmate Travis Nichols. "Her ex-boyfriend has the baby. She didn't say where."

"Did she say who that was?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked.

"No. And she started smiling and then she went into the cage and went into court," he said.

Does this mean Caylee might be with Jesse or Jesus Ortez? If Ortez......

Any other ex-boyfriends?

Salem

She started smiling? Good gads. Flogging should be legal in the US.
The stories are going to be coming out now with an alarming rate.
Let's confuse everyone, ya know what would confuse me?
If any of them told the truth!:rolleyes:

So Casey had a passport and Amy recently went to Puerto Rico?
Maybe her BEST FRIEND made up the charges of theft to help cover?

George said he did not think Casey had a passport at the bond hearing, also I don't believe you need a passport to go to PR.

With Casey smiling all the time doesn't that give some indication as to mental health problems. Maybe in the manic stages of manic-depression. I mean obviously she isn't of the "norm" by the way she is behaving, there has to be some sort of explanation.

Casey is now apparently claiming that Zenaida is approximately 26 years old, for what that's worth.

I found it interesting that Ricardo Morales, with whom Casey apparently stayed and who is the boyfriend of the friend from whom Casey stole, is not mentioned in the arrest affidavit as someone that LE spoke with.

I do believe he was spoken with by LE...and, though I'm not certain, I believe his home was actually gone through by LE.

This thing is sounding like a "Jon Benet Ramsey" defense. Even if they find a body now they are going to say "The kidnappers did it" I hope others that want to or care to will join me in praying that we find this child, dead or alive and SOON. I was thinking how prayers changes things. Those who believe that way lets commit to praying for five minutes twice a day for a quick end to this foolishness. Once in the morning and once in the evening.

I pray every night that God will reveal Caylee to the authorities and family. Reveal her whereabouts, whatever was God's Will - just at least reveal her to be found.

It was said early on that Casey said Morales was her boyfriend - then it changed to ex-boyfriend. I was puzzled then by how you could live in a home with your friend and her boyfriend who is also your ex? I think he may be no one's real boyfriend - but maybe thier "pimp" or something? In some of the photo bucket pics they are clowing around and him and another guy are wearing "pimp" hats and bling and such. I'm so confused. She may look for this guy in clubs - but not Jessie like I thought she may have meant by ex.

Is morales still around?

There could be a VERY good reason she was living with an ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend,.. just think about it

Here is what I am thinking,....
1. CINDY is too controlling of raising Caylee,.. Casey hates it. Casey wants to be on her own but NO JOB.
2. Caylee,.. NO DAD to be found,.. YET. Maybe Casey didn't want her mom to KNOW who the real dad is, so she made up the obituary
3. Zenaida could be an illegal.
3. LOTS OF TIES TO PUERTO RICO!

Goodness... I just thought........ She's with her ex-boyfriend... Where is Jesus buried?

I'm with you on that. I've never had a case tug at me like this one. .

FOX is hung up on the timeline and the pictures. Right now the true timeline, or at least a starting point is when Cindy took Caylee to the nursing home on Father's Day June 15th.

The media needs to GET OFF the June 9th date and just plain put it aside. Whether Cindy lied about the date, or Casey lied about the date, the earlier date just doesn't matter any more.

Verify with the nursing home the date Cindy and Caylee went to the nursing home and that will give the media a new starting point and topic of discussion. The police verified that the Video taken by Cindy shows it was done on June 15th, by her grandmother.

OK ... media, let's go forward with June 15th.

That would be her revenge on her mother. In her mind all she had to her name was Caylee..if she was jealous over the relationship between Cindy and Caylee this would be the ultimate revenge. IMHO. Either by selling, or killing Caylee Casey would take away her mother's power (in her sick mind)

I think Caylee and Cindy have a love/hate relationship. Caylee was the pawn in the game they played..really are still playing.

True. I don't think Casey killed Caylee (not intentionally). For all her partying ways, she really looks (in the pictures) like she loves Caylee.

Cindy is a pathological liar, who raised another pathological liar, by example. They have all lied, including George, for so long that they can't even recognize what the truth is anymore. IMHO
Lee goes along with the family dynamic as a "rescuer" He is trying to "rescue" Casey. He also stating in the bond hearing that his dad called him and said "I am worried about your mom, ect." Then he ran over to the house. He is the rescuer of all these dysfunctional people.
He is the sanest person in the group. He has spent his whole life "surviving" these people.
He has a good job and left home about two years ago. I feel sorry for him. But none of the rest of them!

What better way to make this case "spin" more than by telling the truth to a complete stranger AND a jail inmate at that? I was commenting the other day about this Amy. Amy Huizenga. Huizenga is a HUGE name here - South Florida - Wayne Huizenga owns the Miami Dolphins and lives here. I tried but could not confirm if this Amy is any relation to this high society family. Then - a couple of days later - that phone call with Lee when Casey tells him about the 954 area code - well that's Fort Lauderdale and Casey even said that is the same area code for Amy. So, IMO IF Amy IS a "Huizenga" - she has becoup - and I mean BECOUP bucks. Could also explain her trip to Puerto Rico - she's a jet setter and do anything she wants. Just wish I could confirm if she is related to this family. Could be just a coincidence but with that name and now Fort Lauderdale connection - very strange coincidence. Dontcha think?

I think they should just let her out of jail and be done with it. Then we will see (actually the family will see) just how fast she can run and not be looking for this baby. I wonder what GM would say about that? I quess she could always blame it on the media....they chased her off. I for one am tired of the entire world being upset about this baby missing and not one member of the family not caring. All of them just want the spotlight and the games. Just let her go.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn