Caylee Bereavement & Memorial Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Rest in peace, beautiful girl. Few have touched so many in the way that you have. We know you're watching over us and that you know how deeply we all care about you and always will. Love and peace.

The truly sad thing is, in more "normal" circumstances I would suggest we print and bind the contents of this thread to give to the family to show them how much Caylee was loved by so many people.

But in this case, who would we even give it to in the immediate Anthony Family that wouldn't toss it in the trash right away, after scoffing at it's contents?

*shakes head*

It truly hurts my heart that we all appear to care so much more than those that should have treasured sweet, spunky little Caylee and protected her from harm.

:(:no:

cayleesmile.jpg

Guys, now that I have short circuited my keyboard with tears can you tell me what CD that song is taken from?

Dear Caylee,

You have become a part of my family. I think about you often and will for the rest of my life. My two boys think you are adorable. You are so special. I especially love how caring you are. When you asked your greatgrandpa "Poppa are you tired, Poppa" well that just shows how observant and loving you are. Caylee, you are loved by so many wonderful people.

I am a teacher.
I am a youth advocate.
I am not really a kid person. I cannot have children. I won't adopt, even though I am adopted. I believe that there are people out there who are kid people and I respect those people who know in their heart of hearts that they just aren't kid people.

But I don't think that I have loved a little child more in my life than I have loved Caylee. I have never prayed harder in my life than I have for Caylee.

While I am not a kid person, I am a Christ believer and I believe that He has wrapped His arms around her and will comfort those that need comforting. He works in mysterious ways and while we might not understand or accept what has happened to Caylee, He has her now, where she belongs.

I am terribly saddened that it has actually come to this. I would have loved to have apologized to the A's, KC and everyone else who "insisted" that she was kidnapped...but I am saddened that it has come to this conclusion. I'm sad for a life that will not get lived, enjoyed and learned. Who knows what Caylee could have done with her life as she got older, wiser...so on and so forth?

You were loved, Caylee and always will be in our hearts and minds. We will always remember you.

~thank you for putting this thread up. It was perfect and you guys are amazing.
~~I would do anything for KC to read it.

My youtube song was from Damien Rice "O" album.

Damien Rice "O" album; Got it! ;) Thank you for sharing that, the song is incredibly beautiful.

~thank you for putting this thread up. It was perfect and you guys are amazing.

You are most welcome for the thread. You are also very correct in saying that all of these wonderful souls ARE amazing!! I wholeheartedly agree!

I told my husband last night that all of the love, selfless giving, and support in each and every Websleuths Forum has restored my Faith and Hope in the boundless human capacity for Love and Compassion.

I feel very blessed to be part of this group in whatever small way that I can.

:blowkiss: for everyone here :D :) :clap:

I am not good at expressing myself when it comes to death. Especially children's death. I never had children, wasn't in the cards, but if I had been given a little girl, I would have loved to have you Caylee. I have to believe in God's Wisdom, there is a reason, for all things that we experience. I have to believe that He is in control, and He knows why these things happen. I have to believe this or I would never stop crying for what has happened to you. I am so sorry, but I know you are in God's hands now, and that has to be a good place to be. You will be missed by the Whole World Caylee. I am grateful I got a chance to know about you, I just wish it would have been under better circumstance.

Princess Caylee,
I havent had the heart to tell my girls that you have finally been found, but they did know that so many people were out there looking for you.
You must have been whispering in Jazlyn's ear though, because she drew this pic of you as an angel the day after you were found. I hope you like it.
And I hope that now you truely can rest in peace knowing you are loved by so many.
And thankyou again caylee for reminding us grownups how important the little things are.
You will forever be in my heart and thoughts.
Butterfly kisses and hugs to you xoxoxoxox
14122008785.jpg

I posted this on the family condolence thread but wanted to leave these words here for Caylee also:

I'm Spending Christmas with Jesus this Year

I see the countless Christmas trees around the world below.
With tiny lights, like Heaven's stars, reflecting on the snow.
The sight is so spectacular, please wipe away that tear;
For I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear.
But the sounds of music can't compare with the Christmas choir up here.
I have no words to tell you the joy their voices bring.
For it is beyond description to hear the angels sing.

I know how much you miss me, I see the pain inside your heart.
But I am not so far away, we really aren't apart.
I cannot tell you of the splendor or the peace inside this place
Can you imagine Christmas with our Savior, face to face?

I will ask him to light your spirit as I tell him of your love.
So then pray for one another as you lift your eyes above.
So be happy for me, dear ones, you know I hold you dear.
And be glad I'm spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I sent you each a special gift, from my heavenly home above.
I sent you each a memory of my undying love.
After all, love is a gift more precious than pure gold.
It was always most important in the stories Jesus told.

Please love and keep each other, as my Father said to do.
For I can't count the blessing or love he has for each of you.
So have a Merry Christmas and wipe away that tear.
Remember, I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I posted this on the family condolence thread but wanted to leave these words here for Caylee also:

I'm Spending Christmas with Jesus this Year

Just wanted to add the above poem is by Kelly Smith. Reading it always manages to bring a tear to my eye because it was used at a memorial service for a dear friend of mine who died in a careless drunk driving accident leaving behind four small children. :(

Nice choice for little Caylee. Thanks for sharing such a lovely poem. :blowkiss:

Little Caylee Marie, reach for my father in heaven, he will always protect you until those who loved you so much join with you.

I know you were loved here, and know your death will not be in vain. You and your sweet smile will never be forgotten.

We are all hurting so much over this sad news this week. Thanks Websleuths for allowing me to be a part of this thread.

Caylee your body was found here on earth but I know you are in heaven with Jesus playing with all the other children you are one of his precious angels now you are valued and loved by so many here on earth we will remember you coming up on christmas that special time of the year the birth of Jesus Merry Christmas baby girl Caylee Marie Anthony we will remember you.

Caylee Marie Anthony, your name will never be forgotten, your precious little face will never fade from our memory, and the sound of your sweet little voice will forever be heard. We have shed tears for you, we have lost sleep over you, we have cried out "Why, Dear God, Why?", we have demanded justice for you and we will not stop until justice is yours, but the one thing that we couldn't do is save you. Although we never knew you, so many of us would have given our own live's to have spared yours if only the choose had been ours, but it wasn't. Somebody made a choice to end your life and it wasn't theirs to take! It was a miracle that you were even found, the searcher's had all gone home, the best of them even said there was no hope of finding you but you spoke - above the media, the lawyers, PRS's and the deafening sound of LIES, LIES, LIES, you cried "Here I am" and somebody heard you! We will honor your life by finding the truth. Your life was significant and it's ending must be told.

bulliten-1.gif
[/IMG]

What a beautiful piece of artwork! It kills me every time I hear her sing that song because my Mom sang it to me as a child and I sing it to my Little Bean's, and have since they were babies..

I am sure most of us have seen this, but I felt it deserved a permanent place in her Memorial thread.

Here is the uncut video of Caylee singing, You Are My Sunshine;
http://www.wesh.com/video/17565708/index.html?rss=orl&psp=video

caylee-1.jpg

n508228238_270533_2960.jpg

I have 3 little ones of my own and have followed this case every day like she could have been my 4th. God, how I have fallen in love with this little angel.

My heart breaks everytime I picture little Caylee laying only yards away from from her home this whole time...alone....in the dark...in the rain....in the hot sun...in a garbage bag.....naked and exposed......life is so unfair.

Justice for such an innocent..beautiful..loving child...whose sweet little song...you are my shunshine....my only shunshine ...you never know dear....how much i wuv you.......pwease don't take my shunshine....away... then she hides.....so precious.....so sad....

It will keep playing through my mind over and over....melting my heart......she will never be forgotten!!! :angel:

Bumped for those that haven't had a chance to say their peace yet..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back