Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities! #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that Casey's parents ever asked her to leave.

Even if they didn't ask her to leave, perhaps she felt their rules while living under their roof undermined her choices as a parent. SOMETHING happened for Casey to be so knowledgable of vacant properties, Z' Gonzalez's "wonderful mom" blog and her daughter ultimately missing. My guess is the kernel of truth lies somewhere between her parents expectations, ZG, the boyfriends and some combination which lead to her losing her daughter.

We are a naturally suspicious bunch, but I'm not of them. They seem to have done everything they could for both Caylee and her Mom. Why would they ever suspect harm had come to the child? I see their actions appropriate considering the knowledge they had at the time.

I don't think you have to be a suspicious person to reasonably wonder why Gma is going to such effort to paint a picture that doesn't fit.

I truly believe that much of their behavior is with intentional purpose - they have to keep that tunnel open with their daughter - she may hold the single key to the answers here.

Does Casey have access to a TV or radio?

I also thought it was odd that Casey talked about a Zenaida Gonzales and a woman by that name does exist, and went to that same building looking for an apt. Something definitely weird there. Maybe Gonzales is lying about knowing Casey?

Also am I correct (after reading that affidavit) and Richardo Morales is Casey's ex bf and her best friends current bf and Casey had been staying with them. Hummm, how cozy.

IIRC, Casey couldn't pick her out of a photo line-up.

I also thought it was odd that Casey talked about a Zenaida Gonzales and a woman by that name does exist, and went to that same building looking for an apt. Something definitely weird there. Maybe Gonzales is lying about knowing Casey?

Also am I correct (after reading that affidavit) and Richardo Morales is Casey's ex bf and her best friends current bf and Casey had been staying with them. Hummm, how cozy.

I believe that Casey was the one who went to the apt. - this apt. complex was directly across from her current boyfriend's complex, correct?

I don't think you have to be a suspicious person to reasonably wonder why Gma is going to such effort to paint a picture that doesn't fit.

I don't think she can come to terms with the reality yet. To accept that their daughter is this other person (they weren't privy to the experiences of these friends before the police investigation), would be to accept that something horrible has happened to the child and she may not be coming back. I doubt they can go there in their mind yet. Plus, they should be careful of their comments so perhaps their daughter will tell them the truth, the whole story, and soon!

You're exactly right SuziQ. I'm growing more and more suspicious of the grandparents as this story progresses. I just can't for the life of me figure out WHY they would protect their daughter through this though, especially if they loved their grandbaby as much as they claim.

I am not sure of they are prtoecting her....I guess I mean I don't think they know CAsey had anythign to do with it, but they have a hunch.....

My theroy is this, Casey started to see a new BF and was living at her parents and there may have been some issues between her & her parents and to prove she didn't have to live with them to "make it" her and Caylee left to move somewhere else or that is what she told her parents....

Now let me tell you I lived with my mom for awhile when I was PG at 19 and again around the time my daughter was 2ish.....If I had moved out and my mother hadn't seen her granddaughter or talked to her in 30 days my mom would be on the war path looking for her & me.

It struck me on NG that the G-Ma said soemthign to the effect that Casey & Caylee "left" and that was the word she used for "awhile" so that they could bound because it was hard for Casey with G-ma & pa around.

When I lived with my mom for about 6 months when my daughter was 2, I came home one day & she said "your moving at the end of the month, I put a down payment down on a Townhouse it's in portant for you to have your own home & bonf with your daughter".....I was What? But yet very excited....kinda bummed I couldn't pick it out & it was done...but hey begger's can't be chooser's. My mom did this because earlier in the week I went to make my daughter breakfast & my daughter said "No My Namma will do it!!!" I was crushed.

I think the G-parents know more about the reasons why Casesy & Caylee left/moved out and they are being tight lipped about that now.....I don't think they want their dirty laundry meaning the concerens about their daughter aired out all over the media. I beleive what the G-pa said that Casey was always very good with Caylee but that doesn't mean she couldn't have done something to her when Caylee started to cramp her style so to speak......

Does Casey have access to a TV or radio?

I can't imagine that she wouldn't -
I believe that much of the behavior (answers, etc) from Casey's parents (that has been televised) has been coached by LE for exactly this reason

I actually read this a bit differently; I read it as Casey claimed that Morales was her boyfriend and that she had been staying there with Caylee when investigators were questioning her. Casey's friend then called LE and said that Casey was a habitual liar, had borrowed her (the friends car) while she was away, picked her up at the airport, raised some checks and stole 700.00. The friend then indicated that SHE lives with her boyfriend, Morales....at the same address Casey had given LE. The address is across from the apartment complex where Casey supposedly left her child.

I have a bad feeling that Caylee was hidden in that car until it was abandoned 3 days ago...then she was put someplace else. If she was say in the trunk and decomposed, LE could get DNA which would most likely be there. Hope I'm very wrong...LE needs to get forensics on that car right now!

Any evidence that Casey and Caylee were living out of that car, at least part of the time?

I believe that much of the behavior (answers, etc) from Casey's parents (that has been televised) has been coached by LE for exactly this reason

yeah i mentioned that earlier, seems like one way to reconcile the gm's wildly different versions of what things were like leading up to this.

I hope you are correct, because it's the oddest thing I've seen in a long time.

I have a bad feeling that Caylee was hidden in that car until it was abandoned 3 days ago...then she was put someplace else. If she was say in the trunk and decomposed, LE could get DNA which would most likely be there. Hope I'm very wrong...LE needs to get forensics on that car right now!

Any evidence that Casey and Caylee were living out of that car, at least part of the time?

i have no idea why this is just being reported now, hopefully they didnt just start to look at the car today, that would seem ridiculous!

i still have this feeling that they really think there is a good chance the child is still alive, i cant explain why and maybe if they do think so it is just wishful thinking.

I thought the car had been collected yesterday anyways...I think the statements about the smell coming from it are anecdotal...jmo

I think forensics can tell right away if it is human decomposure or something else.

A friend of mine had a car abandoned in front of their home for about two weeks, kept calling the police and they didn't come out (non-emergency). Finally the stench was so bad, they finally came and there was a dead body in the trunk. She said it's a smell you will never forget, unlike any other.

I think it is possible the picture of Casey that her parents are presenting is close to true. I have a feeling she might have been a really good mom (remember the pics on the myspace showing Casey and Caylee looking so happy).

Then something awful happened - maybe she forgot Caylee in the car and she died, or some other terrible accident - and Casey either panicked or had a mental breakdown or both. She told her parents that she and Caylee were leaving for another town for a new job because she couldn't face telling them what had happened to Caylee. Then she has been lying about Caylee and stealing money from friends to get by, maybe in emotional denial about what happened to Caylee... JMO

Let's think about this - "IF" Casey really left Caylee with the babbysitter/nanny ZG even for a day or say a 2 week vacation she let her take Caylee on.....at somepoint when Caylee or ZG didn't turn up you would think at the very least she would have said soemthing to her parents, friend, the BF she is living/staying with...even that BF called and said he had not seen Cayleee ?!?!?!? Only if that was really TRUE.....

The simple fact that the only thing she said to anyone was the last time I saw her was at the babysitter/nannies ZG.....to me tells me she knows WAY more then she is telling....she knows Caylee is not alive because if she thought she could be found etc she would be FRANTIC in that police station saying find my child & would have never waited until 5 weeks to report her gone.

I could be wrong and will have egg on my face but Casey knows what happened to Caylee........otherwise she wouldn't have waited 5 weeks to report her missing & really Casey never did report her missing.....Her mother did when they found out she abandon the car they gave her to drive and Casey was asked about where Caylee was..........

Stench In Car May Be Clue In Missing Toddler's Disappearance

http://www.wftv.com/news/16924162/detail.html

My first thought reading this (forgive me if it's been mentioned) was Casey may have forgotten Caylee in the car and she died from heat exposure. Casey was afraid to admit it, so she made up the babysitter. I'm getting a bad feeling that little Caylee died in that car and Casey hid her body.

My first thought reading this (forgive me if it's been mentioned) was Casey may have forgotten Caylee in the car and she died from heat exposure. Casey was afraid to admit it, so she made up the babysitter. I'm getting a bad feeling that little Caylee died in that car and Casey hid her body.

I think that is very good possibilty.....

Another thought I had was do you think she would have "sold" her to someone?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow