Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities! #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could Casey of been living out of her car and Caylee died in the heat of the car and she did something to hide the fact and now is in emotional denial?

So perhaps Casey decided to party one night, left Caylee in the car and when she came back Caylee was dead from like heat exhaustion? Because if she had been partying in the daytime, someone would have seen that child in her car-wouldn't they?

Never say never but this stretches the bounds of reality for me-I would believe that she drove around with her body in the car for a month however. And abandoned the car when it started to smell-perhaps this is why she borrowed her friend Amy's car?

I think forensics can tell right away if it is human decomposure or something else.

A friend of mine had a car abandoned in front of their home for about two weeks, kept calling the police and they didn't come out (non-emergency). Finally the stench was so bad, they finally came and there was a dead body in the trunk. She said it's a smell you will never forget, unlike any other.

OMG wow that would be scary in front of their home? :confused::confused:

So perhaps Casey decided to party one night, left Caylee in the car and when she came back Caylee was dead from like heat exhaustion? Because if she had been partying in the daytime, someone would have seen that child in her car-wouldn't they?

Never say never but this stretches the bounds of reality for me-I would believe that she drove around with her body in the car for a month however. And abandoned the car when it started to smell-perhaps this is why she borrowed her friend Amy's car?

Great point, I would like to know if the car was in running condition......IF she abandoned a perfectly fine running car it's even more strange.....now if it was broke down then I could see why she had to borrow Amy's car...but why leave yours in a parking lot if it was still driveable?????? I wish we knew if it was driveable!!!

I am soooo glad they have that "Mom" (using word loosly) in custody.
Imagine if they didn't?
Think Melinda, Trenton's Mom, out and about doing her thing.
Trenton's disappearance died right along with Melinda.
At least with the Mom in custody (what should have been done with Melinda from the very beginning), there is more of a chance of breaking her, having her tell what happened.

This whole thing just makes my stomach turn in knots....been in knots all day, since seeing video of the search in the back yard on TV.
Not enough Malanta in this city to make it better.

How far away is the BF apartment she was to be staying with and the parking lot the car was found in? Are they across town or only blocks away?

Anything is possible, but what was the stench in the car?

I think the possibilty of Caylee dying in that car or being kept in that car is the most likely senerio.....

I wish we knew if the car she left in the parking lot was driveable or not driveable..............because if you abandon your car in parking lot and it's driveable that seems pretty fishy to me & then borrow your friends car.

Or was it just parked there for a few days.....What drew the polices attention to that car??? From what I understand the police found it in a parking lot abd notified the onwers who were Casey's Parents. I also would like to know what Casey resond or answer to the police & her parents about why the car was abandon?????

With the price of gasoline and Casey not having any income, maybe it ran out of gas and that's where she left it?
Oh, I'm so so so hoping that is the case.

I can't imagine Casey's parents giving her a car that is ready to break down, since they know their precious grandchild would be riding in it. I think the grandfather is the type of man would have had the car checked out for problems before giving it to her.

I thought about the running out of gas scenario...but with Casey being such a bs artist, she could have easily talked somebody into giving her some money for gas, especially with a small child in tow.

How far away is the BF apartment she was to be staying with and the parking lot the car was found in? Are they across town or only blocks away?

At this link http://www.local6.com/news/16924242/detail.html
There is a video news report about the car....it was found at Amscot parking lot, check cashing place....there are survallance camera's and they will be reviewed.

Hmmm.....did Amy say she stole check from her...I wonder if Casey cashed anything from there.....

Not sure how far away the car was left from where she had been staying.........still searching for that info.

Link http://www.wftv.com/news/16924162/detail.html
"The car was parked in a lot near State Road 50 and Goldenrod Road (see map) for a few days earlier this week. A business owner had it towed and it turned out to be Caylee's grandparents' car, one the toddler's mother drives"

Click on map & it shows you....

I clicked on directions & put in 2863 S Conway (the address where she said ZG lived, across the street from EX-BF Ricardo Morales who is now Amy's BF) and it's about 6.2 miles

The BF she had been staying with she met in May is Anthony Lazzaro - his address isn't given in the Affidavit.

Link http://www.wftv.com/news/16924162/detail.html
"The car was parked in a lot near State Road 50 and Goldenrod Road (see map) for a few days earlier this week. A business owner had it towed and it turned out to be Caylee's grandparents' car, one the toddler's mother drives"

Click on map & it shows you....

I clicked on directions & put in 2863 S Conway (the address where she said ZG lived, across the street from EX-BF Ricardo Morales who is now Amy's BF) and it's about 6.2 miles

The BF she had been staying with she met in May is Anthony Lazzaro - his address isn't given in the Affidavit.

So.... on Tuesday, Casey's parents get a call from the towing company saying that they've towed a car registered to them - Cindy Anthony could not reach her daughter, but found the address of her boyfriend in the car, and went to that address? Do I have this correct?

Wow this car will figure prominetly in this case watch and see. I think probably she left Caylee locked up in there and she died from heat exhaustion and she found her and panicked. She's buried somewhere. I also think Casey believes the "no body, no crime" theory and that's why she doesn't seem to look worried or distraught at her court appearances. She thinks they'll have to find a body to prosecute her and she knows they'll never find her. Just MO.

She's in Florida... burial may not be needed when carnivores are in abundance (ie: gators). Not to sound horrible, but you have to think every avenue...

ok if the police notified the parents of the car. Did the g-parents know something was up and this is why Caylee is reported missing knowing the car was impounded?

In the video of the CSI team going over the car, one of the techs walks over to a counter on the right side of the screen (as you are looking at it) and "appears" to wipe off a gun, release the clip, look at the rounds of ammo, push the clip back in the gun and then put it down.

Does anyone else see this? Am I crazy? I have watched the clip about 6 times now.

Salem

video is at this link: http://www.local6.com/news/16924242/detail.html listed under Caylee's picture. It is the 5th video down and is called CSI examines car or something like that?

She's in Florida... burial may not be needed when carnivores are in abundance (ie: gators). Not to sound horrible, but you have to think every avenue...

OMG could you imagine feeding your child to the gators? If she did that she really is having a break from reality.

Anthony's Attorney Says People Don't Have Facts
http://www.wesh.com/news/16923607/detail.html

This gives me hope..... I do believe that this little girl IS alive.

It reminds me of Drew P's attorney... what's his face.....
What if anything has his CLIENT mentioned about the where abouts of HER CHILD, and why the various states? How exactly would Caylee end up in New York? unless her mother had GOOD reason to know WHY she was there?

A two year old goes missing for a month before being reported missing, WTF did the defense attorney think was going to happen? Especially with his client being held without bond based on the information SHE alone provided about her daughters whereabouts.

Get him a commerical spot for a Clairol commercial quickly PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow