Caylee may be cremated

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Respectfully, I have a will that asks for my remains to be cremated in the event of my death. Both my Mother and Brother have the same instruction. It's a personal choice, and one made every day my Families around the Globe.

The Medical Examiner, Dr. G would never release the remains of a murder victim without having previously exhausted all proper and necessary tests on the remains in question. Not to mention the fact that the high profile nature of this case virtually guarantee's that no stone has been left unturned in regards to all avenues of Forensic Examination. It is also my understanding that the ME retained "samples" of additional Biological Material for further testing.

Caylee's remains have spoken loud and clear to those that will aid in the search for Justice now. It is time for her to be memorialized in whatever way her next of kin feel would be appropriate.

I myself could write a 30 page essay on all of the offensive behavior I have observed from many in the Anthony camp. However, accusing the Anthony Family of attempting to destroy Forensic Evidence merely because they wish to cremate her tiny body just isn't logical, in my opinion.

I do not feel it is for us to decide, and however you look at it her remains are not what made Caylee, Caylee. The little girl that we all fell in love with has already moved on. What is left behind is just the "home" that little Caylee's Soul lived in during her short time on this Earth.

Buried or cremated, she is still gone..

I cannot imagine that she would want everyone that loves her so much to be so torn up inside & out over this issue.

:(

:clap:::woohoo::clap::woohoo::clap::woohoo::clap:

Different strokes for different folks I guess, but that is creepy to me.

Keeping ashes is creepy to me too. I want to be cremated and either burried (sans box or urn) or tossed into the wind.

My ex and I had "joint custody" of our dogs, one of which died last year. He insisted on keeping the ashes. I felt creepy picking them up from the vet and driving them to him! I kept his collar and favorite toy.

I think it's terrible that Caylee doesn't have NOT ONE decent family member that can face a camera and tell us about her and how much they'll miss her.
Seems funny hearing funeral details from an attorney that didn't even know her.

I don't need to hear how much they miss her on camara. It's evident how much they miss her. It has been all along. I don't need them to cry in front of a camara to tell me that. Not to mention, it simply is not my business to want them to show me their grief. I have lost a child. It's a very private thing. The last thing on my mind was talking about it in front of a camara.

:furious:

I know someone whose infant granddaughter died. They had her cremated,and she and her daughter (the baby's mom) have small lockets (un-openable) with the ashes in them. she says it makes her feel like the baby is close to her heart.

My husband's family did this with his mother. I did not take a locket because I just couldn't, but my sil wears hers all the time. I'm conflicted about cremation for myself only. It is an honorable form of saying goodbye, in my opinion and the GP's should not be beat up for choosing this form of "burial" for Caylee.

My opinion,

Salem

I'd like to get this cleared up as well as it's my understanding that JB has custody because Casey assigned it to him and NOT her parents.

That is my understanding as well, and really there is no other way he could have control other than Casey as next of kin to sign it over to him.

My benefit of the doubt reasoning says Baez has control until they are positive they don't want to re-examine the remains once his experts have seen the state's findings. Unfortunately that could take months, but once it is done JB will give the release to the Anthony's for funeral arrangements.

My more cynical point of view is that Casey loves to be in control and loves that Cindy can't do a flipping thing about, including being able to tell Casey she is upset about it. She can hide behind the jail doors and let Baez take care of "his girl".

My really cynical point of view is that exclusive coverage of the funeral is a high dollar item. Lots of rea$ons$ to want to be the controlling party.

As of the court hearing the other day (the one where Casey was drug into court), Baez had control of the remains. His experts are suppose to be here at the end of the month to view the remains..(from what I gathered anyways)
The Anthonys may not get them until after the experts leave, if they get them at all..My guess is that they will not get the remains to bury, that Casey is holding all cards and going to play them out just like she did with Caylee's life.

Casey is still using her dead child as a means of inflicting pain and punishment on her parents, much like she did when she was alive. IMO

It's all a game of marbles to her and she has taken her bag of them to the big house.

Casey is still using her dead child as a means of inflicting pain and punishment on her parents, much like she did when she was alive. IMO

It's all a game of marbles to her and she has taken her bag of them to the big house.

If this is the case I hope it's what the Anthony's need to finally push them over the edge in terms of recognizing and healing from what actually happened here. I hope it's the rockbottom that they can finally heal from.

As of the court hearing the other day (the one where Casey was drug into court), Baez had control of the remains. His experts are suppose to be here at the end of the month to view the remains..(from what I gathered anyways)
The Anthonys may not get them until after the experts leave, if they get them at all..My guess is that they will not get the remains to bury, that Casey is holding all cards and going to play them out just like she did with Caylee's life.

I am so glad I'm not the only one who heard that little blurb in court..

JB mentioned that Dr Lee would be back in town at the end of the month to conduct a forensics training class for the homicide detectives in Orlando, I think he mentioned the 26th,27th & 28th of January.

I took it to mean that the state of Florida will pick up the airfare & hotel for Dr Lee to fly to Florida and do a seminary, and while he is there he will conduct his autopsy of Caylee. While JB did not come out and say so, it stands to reason that no one will foot the bill for airfare to have it done sooner and Caylee will not be laid to rest until February.

seeing that this is my conclusion to his statement maybe this will end up in the rumor thread..

I agree with you Miss Patti! It's a ridiculous statement. I really liked Mr. C when he arrived on the scene. I thought for once the Anthony's had someone in their corner that gave it to them straight and they had begun to see the light of the real world. I fear he's finally took a drink of the Anthony kool-aid from the recent comments he has given to the media.

Personally I think the Anthony's have been so quiet and haven't spoken to anyone because the longer they remain silent the MORE their "first interview since Caylee was found" will be worth to the highest bidder.

I don't have feelings one way or another if Caylee should be buried or cremated. That's a personal decision left to family members. Whatever the choice. It should have taken place already, so this little girl can be honored, memorialized, remembered and loved like anyone deserves to be after death. She shouldn't be lying around in a cardboard box in some random funeral home for weeks. It doesn't take weeks to plan a funeral or a memorial, no matter what the circumstances of death.

Sadly I think you're right about the interview.

The only famous person I can think of is Elvis Presley. Two guys were arrested for trying to steal his remains. I think Elvis was initially buried in a crypt, not underground. This prompted Elvis' father to have his remains moved to Graceland.

There are a slew of celebrities buried at Westwood Cemetery, Forest Lawn, and the list goes on. How about JonBenet Ramsey another murdered child in the spotlights for a long time? Yes, there will always be those sickos that rob graves. But, for the most part-people tend to leave them alone and be respectful. JMO, of course

If Dr. G. states that all the info that can be obtained from Caylee's remains have been obtained...then what's the big deal? Cremation isn't something new or different or weird. What's up with this topic again?

There are a slew of celebrities buried at Westwood Cemetery, Forest Lawn, and the list goes on. How about JonBenet Ramsey another murdered child in the spotlights for a long time? Yes, there will always be those sickos that rob graves. But, for the most part-people tend to leave them alone and be respectful. JMO, of course

Agreed. Just going by my vague memories...wasn't it leaked that Anna Nicole S. was buried with Big Dollar Jewelry and yet, nobody's dug her up for theft.

If JonBenet has been allowed to rest in peace without graverobbers disturbing her, then I doubt Caylee would be disturbed. JMO of course.

I personally have no opinion on cremation vs burial. I think its a private family matter. I do wonder why the poor child is still sitting in that funeral home. Ugh. It's not like there is even soft tissue to do a full autopsy on. I don't understand what the hold up is. Poor baby.

As sick & sad as that is, it's probably true. Only thing about cremation is it does destroy evidence.

My family, and many of my friends have a tradition of cremation.

Why is that "sick and sad?"

It's both kinder to the enviornment, and MUCH less expensive.

My husband's family did this with his mother. I did not take a locket because I just couldn't, but my sil wears hers all the time. I'm conflicted about cremation for myself only. It is an honorable form of saying goodbye, in my opinion and the GP's should not be beat up for choosing this form of "burial" for Caylee.

My opinion,

Salem

My mother insisted on cremation, when she died, as did my father. My sister and I have BOTH told friends and family that if they spend $6,000 to preserve a hunk of dead meat, we'll come back and HAUNT them!

My parents ashes are preserved in urns, per their wishes. Mine are to be scattered.

Cremation costs, BTW, about $650, in So. CA.

It may be that cremation is what the As can afford.

If either side released the remains, before the got all the evidence they need, shame on them! If the remains have been released, the Ads should be able to do anything they want with them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18
Back