Caylee may be cremated

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm too am Irish-Catholic and know exactly what your husband means when he calls himself a recovering Catholic. I feel the same way...lol

There aren't many crematoriums that are still using the hammer mill.
They were finding that there were too many cremains left over to fit in the standard urns, so most are using the pulverizer instead.

That is true. I just used the "name" hammer mill" because most people in the industry still call it that around the families if asked although they are really a stainless steel pulverizer. Some just call it the "mill" because of sensitivities of the family. Although I did learn something last night that some of the newer crematoriums have "viewing rooms" where the family can view the process and even have a "switch" which they can hit to ignite the furnace because some believe that is the family role.

Yes, you're right about the viewing rooms at some crematoriums. In the Hindu religion, I believe it is the oldest son that is given the honor of hitting the switch. I'm sure other religions may observe this type of custom as well.

O/T
I've had all of my animals that have died, cremated. I put them in the retort, I'm there when they are removed, pulverized and placed in the urn. It may not be for everyone, but for some reason, I find comfort in being with them all the way.

I think it is legal to have bones on display. I've been in someone's house that had a whole 3-year-old's skeleton in a glass case. Long story. Pretty gross.

Back to topic. I think KC was Baptist, and if george was catholic, I think he is no longer practicing, and it's irrelevant anyway because KC is the mom and KC determines what happens to the remains as of now.

My husband and his whole family are very Irish/Catholic and yes, they are very into the old ways as far as burying goes. The church still requires the remains be buried, even if they allow the cremation.

According to my DH, there is no such thing as an ex-Catholic because it is so ingrained in his long family history. LOL Of course he did go to all Catholic schools even all the way through college.

He calls himself "A Recovering Catholic." ROFL!!!

There is a lot I don't know about the Catholic Church and most I received by osmosis from his very large family, but I do know there are true traditional Catholics who still hold to the original articles of the doctrines.

True words from that husband of yours. I was trying to be politically correct...gee, maybe that is George's problem...he got confused somewhere along the ideology way...got thrown off course, or something.
:waitasec:

My husband and his whole family are very Irish/Catholic and yes, they are very into the old ways as far as burying goes. The church still requires the remains be buried, even if they allow the cremation.

According to my DH, there is no such thing as an ex-Catholic because it is so ingrained in his long family history. LOL Of course he did go to all Catholic schools even all the way through college.

He calls himself "A Recovering Catholic." ROFL!!!

There is a lot I don't know about the Catholic Church and most I received by osmosis from his very large family, but I do know there are true traditional Catholics who still hold to the original articles of the doctrines.

But, KC is Baptist, not Catholic.

The full statement, which was read by Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, Monday afternoon said:

"I miss Caylee every day and every minute of every day. I can't be there for Caylee's funeral, but some day I want to go and visit her grave and tell her how much I miss her.
"I love my parents to be in charge of the funeral for Caylee. I told them I wanted her buried in a casket, and I wanted there to be a gravestone so I can go and visit her. I asked them if there could only be a private funeral for just the family. I know they cremated her. I still don't want a public event with cameras and everybody around for Caylee's service, but I can't stop my parents from doing what they want. I truly hope that it will help them."

Maybe I missed it. Have Caylee's remains already been cremated as Casey states?

Thanks, chicagofa13! Sorry that I missed the earlier info. sheesh! that's what I get for trying to get some work done!

I'm sorry but if my child or grandchild was murdered and I had nothing to do with the murder, I sure as heck would not be thinking about cremating her remains.

What are they going to do when Casey is found not guilty and the real killer(s) are arrested and charged with murder.

The real killer(s) attorneys will have a field day, with the fact, the remains are no longer available to examine. All because of potential grave robbers. :rolleyes:

ETA: The real killer(s) are on a siesta w/O.J. & Scott's ATM :crazy:
Very good point! There will be nothing left to exhume or re-examine, and I agree. Or when Casey is convicted and somewhere along the line more advanced forensic testing becomes available that might clear her? This tells me they know she's guilty, case closed. MOO

So Casey believes that the Anthony's have already cremated little Caylee? They could still put her ashes in a casket along with her doll, Mama, and a few of her favorite things.

If Caylee was cremated two weeks ago, as Casey and LP say..
would that not be a reason for George to attempt suicide? Wasn't it two weeks ago that he made the attempt?
Was that the trigger? Remember he kept saying he wanted to be with her?

When Baez spoke yesterday he said she was cremated

If Caylee was cremated two weeks ago, as Casey and LP say..
would that not be a reason for George to attempt suicide? Wasn't it two weeks ago that he made the attempt?
Was that the trigger? Remember he kept saying he wanted to be with her?

The attempt was made the day after the last horrible document dump.
And the day after Cindy told George to pick out jewelry (which by her own admission in police report, effected him).

So 2 things happened at once. Bad document dump (duct tape, sticker, media frenzy) and Cindy's timing choice on picking out Jewelry.

When George mentioned he had a special "locket" during the service, my first thought was the type of locket they offer to people when loved ones are cremated. (Men don't usually wear or carry lockets, imo.)

When George mentioned he had a special "locket" during the service, my first thought was the type of locket they offer to people when loved ones are cremated. (Men don't usually wear or carry lockets, imo.)

that was what I was thinking...I also wonder if perhaps the bear at the service held some ashes as well....ca seems pretty attached to it and .....just a thought

Interesting thought! Did a quick Google search on "cremains locket" and was actually astonished by the quantity and variety of jewelry out there meant to hold cremains. I bet that's exactly what was meant by picking out jewelry for Caylee. :(

They also make cremains bracelets (an example here: http://www.funeral-urn.com/cremation-jewelry-titanium-bracelet.aspx.) Did anyone get a clear look at the bracelet on Lee's wrist that he kissed twice? I wonder if the whole family is wearing Caylee around with them now. Would lend new meaning to the phrase "the family is united."

Now I'm wondering about the bracelet Baez and/or CA tried to smuggle into KC. Has it been confirmed it was a soft plastic Caylee bracelet? Is there anyway they were trying to get some of Caylee's cremains to her? :eek:

Here's a link to GA saying that:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/crime-law-justice/george-anthony-PECLB0000004482.topic
At about the 1:10 min mark
It sure sounds like a cremation locket to me, and Cindy kept clutching her new locket as well.

from MyFoxOrlando.com states that they have spoken with Brad Conway and that one of the decisions they are considering is having Caylee's remains cremated. Conway feels that there are bad people who would dig up her remains for profit.
VIDEO: Caylee may be cremated

bolded by me....that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of.,.,..imo

bolded by me....that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of.,.,..imo

I think it's the second most ridiculous thing I've heard of, the first being that someone would hope to find a child's body so they could be photographed holding the skull in the air like a trophy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed
Back