Caylee may be cremated

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think it's terrible that Caylee doesn't have NOT ONE decent family member that can face a camera and tell us about her and how much they'll miss her.
Seems funny hearing funeral details from an attorney that didn't even know her.

Do you think Dr. G missed a hole in the bones when she did the autopsy? I thought she was a well respected ME.
NO THAT IS NOT WHAT I AM SAY AT ALL!!! IMO I believe LE knows there was post mortem trauma that was not due to animals. Which is why there is all this hoopla about the video and DC and his digging and probing and who he is talking to on the phone.

Why are you interested in any postmortem trauma ? Just curious.....:confused:
Because with this video and DC digging and probing - he could have very easily caused damage without finding her and LE and the FBI knows this.

NO THAT IS NOT WHAT I AM SAY AT ALL!!! IMO I believe LE knows there was post mortem trauma that was not due to animals. Which is why there is all this hoopla about the video and DC and his digging and probing and who he is talking to on the phone.

Do you think they lied to us at the pressr? The one where the remains were identified? They didn't mention that.

This case is entirely too sad!!! I have 3 Grand babies of my own and I can't even imagine having to decide on what to do with the remains???? OMG!

Angelfire (((HUGS)))

Do you think they lied to us at the pressr? The one where the remains were identified? They didn't mention that.
Aww c'mon guys. NO I'm NOT SAYING LE WAS LYING. Dr. G. simply did not address any post mortem trauma, other than traces of animal marks. LE and especially the FBI keep things very close to the vest and its very possible that this could be one of their "aces".

I highly respect and admire Dr. G. and thought she was very composed and stated the facts as they were. No antemortem trauma to the bones simply means that there was no trauma to Caylee before she died.

But with this DC video and his obvious poking, digging and proding around could have compromised the crime scene and LE already knew this - which explains all the hoopla about this tape.

We have no clue about LE actions during this investigation - who they have been watching and listening to - or is this WHY they were watching and listening?

If they don't have any toxicology now..... in 10 years or less, there'll likely be all kinds of great tests. Best to pulverize any spec of Caylee to prevent that.

As far as anyone digging up a casket in a vault 6 feet down - give me a break.

If they don't have any toxicology now..... in 10 years or less, there'll likely be all kinds of great tests. Best to pulverize any spec of Caylee to prevent that.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

The whole A team sure is concerned about anyone else profiting. One of my horrible traffic day alternatives takes me by the cemetery where Jon Benet' Ramsey is buried. It's a small cemetery in the middle of an suburban area - right next to a large middle school. There doesn't seem to be any security there and I've not heard of any incidents.

ITA...They want it all to themselves, they seem to think they are entitled.

In my humble and possibly wrong opinion, I really do think that one reason that they are thinking of cremating little Caylees remains is that they are sick and tired of "sharing" her with the public at large. Millions of us have come to think of this small precious little girl as one of our own. Our hearts are broken. But I don't believe that they want a grave that will be surrounded by offerings from strangers who to them , have no right or place to do so. The A's have shown marked disdain and anger towards those not only in the media ,but for just plain citizens who have not agreed with their take on any phase of this situation. I think that instead of blaming KC, they blame anyone and everyone else for the misery that they feel.

This case is entirely too sad!!! I have 3 Grand babies of my own and I can't even imagine having to decide on what to do with the remains???? OMG!

Angelfire (((HUGS)))

Me too Karmarama, I have an 8 year old grandson who my husband and I adopted 5 years ago and he has been through a terrible illness. I remember they day we found out he had Leukemia I told my husband and I really meant it...the day he dies is the day I go too. I don't think I could live another day knowing that my son would no longer be in my life. And to have to bury a child, is just not something I could stand. My heart hurts so bad for this tiny little girl because it seems like she has absolutely no one who cares what happens to her, well in her own family, but millions do care what happens to her, even in death.

Is anyone else pi$$ed that the MR supposedly sold his pic from the site? That could be untrue, but I read it in another thread...:mad:

I'm not upset at all. He recently lost his wife to cancer, is down to his last dollars, did the right thing by Caylee at personal expense and stress and will be put through hell by the As, who haven't even thanked him for finding her, but would rather try to turn him into a suspect.

I think it's sad he couldn't get the crimestoppers reward. These rewards are offered for a reason, and if people are constantly publicly attacked for claiming such a reward, they may stop bothering to look for people or to report it to LE if/when they find them. I think we ought to be careful before we criticise those that find missing people like this. I can't help but wonder if a lot of people are jealous that he found her??? I don't get the attacks on this poor guy and thinks he deserves our thanks and the A's thanks.

IF they have that technology in 10 years what difference would it make? The prosecution is not going to wait 10 years for the trial. If they convict Casey do you think they'll dig up Caylee's body in 10 years simply out of curiosity? Do you really believe that's what the A's are thinking - cremate the body so the prosecution doesn't have even MORE evidence to use against Casey 10 years from now, assuming the technology exists.

I am either lost, or terribly uninformed. Can someone point me to any other case where a child's body was dug up? I don't understand why they would even think such a thing..I understand I guess concept of why cremating, but because someone would dig her up? No way!
Something tells me that with Baez being in control of the remains right now, and saying he will carry out Casey's wishes, I don't dout that it has already been done and the least that the Anthony's will get is the urn that contains Caylee's remains. I do think that Casey will slap this in their face since George testified against her and she was indicted.

I think it's terrible that Caylee doesn't have NOT ONE decent family member that can face a camera and tell us about her and how much they'll miss her.
Seems funny hearing funeral details from an attorney that didn't even know her.

It does seem strange. BUT They're grieving. They lost their granddaughter and their daughter is going to spend the rest of her natural life in prison. Cut Cindy a break.

Cindy and George owe the public nothing. They've paid the ultimate price.

Excellent post.

In my humble and possibly wrong opinion, I really do think that one reason that they are thinking of cremating little Caylees remains is that they are sick and tired of "sharing" her with the public at large. Millions of us have come to think of this small precious little girl as one of our own. Our hearts are broken. But I don't believe that they want a grave that will be surrounded by offerings from strangers who to them , have no right or place to do so. The A's have shown marked disdain and anger towards those not only in the media ,but for just plain citizens who have not agreed with their take on any phase of this situation. I think that instead of blaming KC, they blame anyone and everyone else for the misery that they feel.

I think that is part of their decision. I also think that it's the cheapest way to do it, and they may also just believe in cremation. I wonder how much authority Casey A has in the decision? Its really hard for me to believe that anyone would risk digging her up- unless it was a legal exhumation... and certainly the defense may not want to risk future testing. I just want them to have the service, however they choose, and not turn it into a feud or spectacle.

ITA - plus IF the A's are so worried about a gravesite being dug up - then why no security on the funeral home? We have all seen the reporters stationed outside and how there is no security (((((scratching head now)))))))))))

I am either lost, or terribly uninformed. Can someone point me to any other case where a child's body was dug up? I don't understand why they would even think such a thing..I understand I guess concept of why cremating, but because someone would dig her up? No way!
Something tells me that with Baez being in control of the remains right now, and saying he will carry out Casey's wishes, I don't dout that it has already been done and the least that the Anthony's will get is the urn that contains Caylee's remains. I do think that Casey will slap this in their face since George testified against her and she was indicted.

Or the Anthony's could do what I read about on the web.
Crematories DO (yuckk) !! cremate and then make "diamonds"
out of the remains, and set them in jewelry for the family.

Disgusting for me to ever consider,but if it is out the normal, you know who do it !

This is also a very expensive procedure to create. I NEVER want on. It creeps me out !:rolleyes:

They probably made this decision after they found out that they can't sell tickets to her burial site. I can just see GA sitting out there selling tickets and LA serving lemonade under an umbrella (charging a crazy amount of $) while CA yells @ everyone to get off the grass. As always this family is unbelievable. It is always about $$$.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back