Caylee Memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
+This is so sad,poor George.I cannot hold back the tears.I tried. Lee is upsetting me because he looks like hes mad. Every time I see George, I start crying more. The ceremony is beautiful.

He's probably the type of person who hates being emotional in front of people. Everybody's watching...this must be hard for someone like that.

Thank you, Indigo, that makes sense! :)

I think the questions are okay. Many different churches do things differently. To me, it seems normal, but I can see how it would be weird to someone else. I've never been to a catholic church, I'm sure it would be strange for me.

I can tell by looking at CA and GA they have strong "FAITH".

Definitely a tough song. And oh my, I'd never want my voice judged and that's why I'd never sing! It seems the Anthonys know the singer, so it makes sense to have her sing.

And knowing them personally means knowing Caylee personally. Maybe she couldn't hit the notes because she was starting to cry. That is how it looked to me. I thought she performed beautifully.

IMO

Hey River, thanks for watching my back.

Yes, Lee looks angry to me.

How did Jesus come from a smelly grave? What, boy this guy has a way with words.

What a beautiful service!
I am very happy it is being televised/

14x1i6e.jpg

Lee should have worn a suit. jmo

I wonder if CA's pendant is one of those "jewelry urns" to hold a little bit of ashes someone posted a link to yesterday?

Maybe that was the 'jewelry for Caylee' that was reported about...

The music was just beautiful. The minster is speaking now. The service is just wonderful, and a wonderful tribute to Caylee. I feel so bad for George. I hope he can go on and heal now. Poor man.

We are suppose to hear from CA, GA, and LA. I didn't know all of them were going to speak.

I don't know that Lee looks mad. He is very hard to read. He could be just trying to hold all emotion in. He isn't like his father at all. You can read all his emotion on George's face.

Moxie: Thank you. I've seen many memorial services for missing and exploited children of crimes before. Where is the rest of the family? Brother, sisters, aunts, uncles, etc. am I missing out on the personal aspect of this service? I don't see many friends and family of the Anthony's.

Other family members are seated behind the A's & have been identified in this thread.

I'd like to hear from family members, is Lee, Cindy's brother, Grandparents or friends of the family going to speak?

Yes Lee does seem like the type to internalize his emotions especially sad emotions..I have a military husband, so I know about that all too well...A lot of military men whom have been in a while see crying as weakness....I don't understand it, it always makes me feel better to cry...

Kel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member