Caylee Memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe that was the 'jewelry for Caylee' that was reported about...

At first I thought she kept clutching at her heart during the songs, but I suppose she's actually holding the urn/pendant.

Seriously? What does it matter? I've been to funerals where everyone wore jeans! Paying respects has nothing to do with how you dress...

Will we stop at nothing to criticize this family? Couldn't we give it a rest? Just for this thread?

Excuse me? I didn't realize I was not allowed to post my opinion.

It is believed by many that Jesus was crucified, laid in a tomb, and rose from the dead on the the third day. The Resurrection.

This is what Good Friday and Easter are about...

No I was just commenting on his word usage "smelly" poor taste of a word

I'm watching the service on Headline News(HLN). I think it is a most beautiful service.
My thoughts & prayers are with Cindy and George. I know this is so difficult. I hope this will give them some peace. It's a dignified and respectful memorial to precious Caylee.

I think this is beautiful, I think the pastor's words were full of truth and hope. I don't understand the nitpicking regarding people's clothing, how they choose to express their emotions, notes hit during songs, etc. It's a baby's funeral for goodness sake. These things truly do not matter, Caylee does not care she is not concerned with these trivial things and neither am I. JMO no offense to anyone. I'm just gonna sit back and cry now.

I have to go. I hope the family finds the peace they've been searching for today. I'm not religious at all, but I hope they find what they've been looking for. For all of them.

Lee is crying. Oh man. This is going to kill me.

Don't start spinning my words. I am NOT denying different opinions. I did not say that.

I said that today is not a day to pick apart the A family. It's not right. At least not now. Show some respect for the family. Everyone grieves in their own way.
Please re-read your posts. You are hectoring others. In your words, "Stop."

Moving on.

Remembering The Life Of Caylee Marie Anthony
First Baptist Orlando -- Tuesday 10, 2009 -- 10 a.m. -- Worship Center

Piano Medley of Caylee's Favorite Songs -- Donna Cox
"Child of Mine" -- Katie Cox
"The Prayer" -- Nancy Rodriguez
Prayer -- Pastor David Uth
"No More Night" -- Kyle Thomas
Message -- Pastor David Uth
"My Heart Will Go On" -- Nancy Rodriguez
"One More Day" -- Glenn Cox
"Because Jesus Lives" -- Broken Vessels
Message -- Shane Stutzman
"I Can Only Imagine" -- Pastor Herkie Walls
Words from Caylee's Family -- Anthony Family Members
"O How He Loves You and Me" -- Pastor Herkie Walls
"Homesick" -- Kyle Thomas
"If I Had Only Known" -- Katie Cox
Gone Too Soon -- Video
"Caylee's Song" -- Jon Whynock (That will be so tough)
Prayer -- Shane Stutzman
"To Where You Are" -- Kyle Thomas

Thanks for posting this. Anthony family up next...good

Clapping, at a memorial, in a church????

Hey, I'm Methodist. We applaud good music or a good message - it's not all the time, just sometimes.

When my grandson was about a year and a half old, we were at the funeral of an older woman, long-time friend. We were up in the balcony, well out of the way (no babysitter). The church was full. They had this wonderful vocalist. He was like a big-time singer of some sort, sang a very dignified song. I was holding Zachary, and when the man finished and gave his little bow, Zak jumped up and hollered, "Yay!" and clapped.

He was used to this on Sunday. I was so embarrassed. The family loved it - they made me feel so much better!

I am sorry. I try to not judge anyone. It is not my place. Even though I thought Lee may look angry, you may be right. He might not like to show emotion in public. And all these months every little thing that the family did was made public. So I just wanted to say that my emotions took over and I spoke before I thought. I thank God that I am not going through what they are. I know how hard this is for me and it was not my child, I couldn't begin to imagine the way they are feeling atm. I am praying for George so much that he is able to find closure in all of this .

I think maybe Lee has a lot on his mind. He is no doubt mad at Casey, for taking Caylee away from the family to begin with.

I couldn't stay away from watching this morning.

What a beautiful, uplifting service! Nothing inappropriate in my opinion.

The inclusion of prayers for peace for Casey was a perfect way to include her. The music is amazing.

I see in Cindy a great deal of sadness but also acceptance and a feeling that she is finding peace in knowing that Caylee is with Jesus in heaven.

I see great grief in George and I hope today brings healing.

Lee appears to be uncomfortable and angry- but also very sad.

God Bless the Anthonys- all of them.

Remembering The Life Of Caylee Marie Anthony
First Baptist Orlando -- Tuesday 10, 2009 -- 10 a.m. -- Worship Center

Piano Medley of Caylee's Favorite Songs -- Donna Cox
"Child of Mine" -- Katie Cox
"The Prayer" -- Nancy Rodriguez
"No More Night" -- Kyle Thomas
Message -- Pastor David Uth
"My Heart Will Go On" -- Nancy Rodriguez
"One More Day" -- Glenn Cox
"Because Jesus Lives" -- Broken Vessels
Message -- Shane Stutzman
"I Can Only Imagine" -- Pastor Herkie Walls
Words from Caylee's Family -- Anthony Family Members
"O How He Loves You and Me" -- Pastor Herkie Walls
"Homesick" -- Kyle Thomas
"If I Had Only Known" -- Katie Cox
Gone Too Soon -- Video
"Caylee's Song" -- Jon Whynock (That will be so tough)
Prayer -- Shane Stutzman
"To Where You Are" -- Kyle Thomas
:blowkiss:
Tater!!!! Thank you SO much for posting this! There are several songs I wanted to know the names of

I love the music..sometimes the emotions and words of a song can convey so much more than just the spoken word. God bless you little Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste