Caylee Memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe he called Caylee CMA - we will never know.

i the negativity is taking away from the purpose of today...which is to say our goodbyes...and celebrate her life...

LA seems to cry or break down when he talks with/about Casey. The speech seemed more directed to Casey to me.

I have never felt weird about Lee before, but the whole 'CMA' thing, that is really weird, and I definitely got the feeling he was speaking more to Casey than to Caylee...anyone elses hinky meter up?

Way way up

This poor family. Im making a promise today never to say another negative thing about any of these people. They are human, and have deep feelings, and are broken. The pain is overwhelming for me, and I couldnt imagine what they are feeling. I hope they find peace and love in their future.

Lee was obviously speaking in "code" to Casey again.

He spoke to CMA (casey).....never saying Caylee.

What was that last sentence regarding a "promise" suppose to mean??????

I have never felt weird about Lee before, but the whole 'CMA' thing, that is really weird, and I definitely got the feeling he was speaking more to Casey than to Caylee...anyone elses hinky meter up?

absolutely! It sounded like when we thought he was talking in code to Casey in the jailhouse videos.

jpf14j.jpg

I also wonder if he was addressing the promise he made to Caylee or Casey? I have never heard him address Caylee as CMA? That was the only strange thing so far....

IMO I think it was his way of talking to both without having to say KC's name.
I also think the issue of the all shamrocks is the family's way of showing support for KC without mentioning her at the service at all.
From the pastor's first comments to Lee and what Lee said himself........Does anyone else feel he is coming forward with more info soon????

omg...this is sooo heart wrenching! i cannot judge these people today... all i can do is wish them peace and healing. God be with them.

I am with you on this! Its time to just put the judging aside today and allow this family to move on, regardless of whether we think anyone is guilty!

I feel exactly the same way.

CMA- weird that he's using that as it applies to both Caylee and Casey. He's obviously giving this msg out to Caylee and Casey!
I am wondering this too. Very odd.

I love that GA is keeping it all about Caylee, he is truly paying tribute. Talking about all the little things Caylee did.

Lee started of in defense of his family, but is now talking to Caylee. It's very sweet.

Yes he did and I'm glad to he transitioned to Caylee and his feelings around her loss BUT I guess that reveals the conflict that they are struggling with - balancing mourning Caylee's loss all the while holding onto the belief that your daughter/sister is innocent of causing her death. So sad..............

I wish I could rewind, I thought he said Caylee Marie Anthony, CMA and that is when he started saying CMA. Maybe somebody is taping this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13