Caylee Memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GA is crying now.

edit: can we not get into debates here and picking apart the memorial and whom they chose to include? It's not the time or place.

I'm sorry but are they at a memorial or a concert?

I pray for George that he always has the memory of showing her the sun moon and stars outside and giving her bedtime kisses.

He will always have that memory but will it be enough? I honestly don't believe GA will ever get over losing her & in such a brutal way.

Lee does look Angry. I didn't notice how pregnant Mallory is. But she looks good.

George Anthony looks like a destroyed man. He looks like he is in utter pain. I feel terrible for the Anthonys. I hope they find peace and can move on.

the reverand or whatever he was said he is praying for KC...given that she is the suspected murderer of Caylee, why would he even include her in his words? the A's should not be crying now, they've had since last summer to end this and they chose to side with their daughter, the murderer and to disgrace Caylee...
RIP Caylee

She is a member of their family, and she is in jail in a dark place. This is a church. I don;t think the pastor was passing judgement on KC but just said "God please give her peace." He did not say she was innocent.

I would need a sedative if I were the A's; I'm sitting here bawling at home. I just want to go to my daughters preschool and hug her. I'm so sad and angry. This NEVER HAD TO HAPPEN!! I must say its a lovely service and my heart aches for what the A's are going through today. The SA's should bring back the DP. Wonder if that girl is watching from her "room"?

Cindy looks much, much better today. They need this. I hope it's a turning point for them.

I'm saying a prayer for Lee, he looks so angry, definitely in a different state of grief than Cindy and George.

I think that guy singing was more than amazing....very very touching....

wow, that last singer used to be in jail and prayed to God that he could get out and go to church again.

For one day can we not bash the A's? KC is still their daughter - sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties