Caylee Memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: What do shamrocks have to do with KC? Was st pattys day her favorite holiday?

(gonna get in trouble for this post)

KC has a shamrock tattoo and seemed to like shamrock stuff... hats, etc.
And yes apparently she loved St Patty's day.

Is the shamrock going to be the official "free "innocent" Casey" symbol?

I'm 100% Irish and i'm frankly offended.

Me, too !!!! Very, very much so - and I don't offend easily.

The ony good thing is that they don't seem to realize that shamrocks have three leaves, not four. They became a symbol because St. Patrick used them to teach the Trinity theory (God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit) to the Celts.

When Lee was talking about people looking into their hearts and giving his family the answers they need, was he talking to Casey? Telling her to bite the bullet and confess?

LA made me cry when he said "I'm broken". I didn't want to watch today for personal reasons that have nothing to do with this case. But, I did. I cried up until LA finished his talk. No tears now though. I want to see the video of Caylee.

The guy performing now is really overperforming and pouring it on. Come on everyone, this is about Caylee. Show some modesty and subtlety.

I have mixed feelings about them mentioning Casey. On one hand, I feel this memorial was for Caylee...period. BUT, Casey was her mother. I can understand the families need to mention Casey...I don't know if they think she is guilty or not, but I believe they love their daughter unconditionally...as all parents should of all their children. that I can understand. I know the criticism will begin of the memorial and who said what...I can only hope and pray that this family can have one day of peace...one day without having their lives picked apart, one day without every word being analyzed....can we all just let this day be about Caylee...no one else...Just Caylee!??

poor Caylee, even at her memorial she is in the shadow of her mother.

would that be casey or would that be cindy who has 3 children and has been suffering a cold for the past couple weeks and hopes she can get through it? to me this is just one big cindy anthony strokefest masking as a memorial to Caylee.

Hmmm...Okay so this is what I got out of the memorial service,

Caylee like Sponge Bob and Bambi, I and II but don't ask Cindy which one she like more, she watched them both over and over again..... and oh yeah,

Geroge wants us all to write his daughter Casey letters and have compassion, don't judge and remember God is with us all and to have Faith.

Cindy cries about Casey, thanks her for her "greatest gift" even claiming her as her "third child". and Lee just wants everyone not to pass jugement on his family, and then talks in codes once again to Casey.

Like I said, it took a mybrid of dysfunction to destroy this child, only one did the actual physical deed. So many people who cared for this child, although thanked, once again what was missing from this service was the one person it was all about Caylee. Too many references to "their daughter" and to ask people to save judgement and remember God.

I am afraid this service was just another way for the Anthony family to try and sway viewers and potential juroros.
Sad very sad.

Once again, it's all about CASEY

Can't the bickering. the ugliness and the snarky remarks be set aside for just a couple hours in memory of this baby??

She loves all of them with everything she had, just be at peace for a couple hours...
If that family can stand in front of the world with all the pain in their lives set aside to honor Caylee, so can everyone....

They did give CA a standing ovation. I thought it was beautiful and I can't imagine how hard that was to do. I've buried three loved ones and I could never have done what they did. Peace to their family.

Doesn't matter how many lucky charms they use Casey aint going free.

When Lee was talking about people looking into their hearts and giving his family the answers they need, was he talking to Casey? Telling her to bite the bullet and confess?

IMO, I don't think so. I think he thinks he was talking to the real murderer, who he doesn't think is Casey. JMO.

Thats the feeling I got, but I will have to rewatch it.

What is it with this family and their gum...Cindy's mom? chewing on the gum too?!

I wondered this too. But I think he was trying to imply "the other guy did it" theory.

Oh man, If I had Only Known (Reba McEntire), probably the saddest song ever.

I can't even imagine what it would be like to have your child murder your grandchild. I think we are way too hard on this family. I don't care for them much myself but I can't walk in their shoes. How do you think you would appear in public? If you loved your child and your grandchild and this happened? What a nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee