Caylee's Shorts

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
GA did go to work on June 16 as stated per doc dump.

IIRC, LE believes Caylee died on June 16. Docs verify that.

Lots of children have more than one pair of white shorts.

LE believes Caylee died on June 16. Docs verify that.
They do not state time, but do state date.

LE believes Caylee died on June 16. Docs verify that.
They do not state time, but do state date.

He might have been told by a family member what she was wearing, which would still be lying.
IIRC, LE believes Caylee died on June 16. Docs verify that.

George said Caylee was wearing a pink top, denim skirt/skorts, sunglasses w/white trim, and a backpack w/monkeys on it.

Found in the bag with Caylee's remains were a top (did not see color), white shorts w/stripes, cloth letters that maybe were iron-ons, and a backpack that said 'Adorable' on it. I believe pull-ups were found in the backpack.

I've always thought George lied about the 16th. I'm not sure if he was trying to help Casey somehow, and I don't believe it was an accidental lie, either. I've started wondering if he lied because he wasn't actually home, and was trying to cover his own butt for some reason.
Lanie

Le states Caylee died June 16.
unknown time.

Doc state GA did work on June 16, from 1500 to 2330.

Caylee could have owned more than one pair of white shorts.

Add to that the fact that GA did not even go to work that day and it seems like his whole story about the last time he saw Caylee was pretty much all carp. :mad:

Where did you see that? IIRC, I just read today George was at work that day, 3-11. I read he was not at work on the date of the first chloroform search (and I didn't know there were two until just recently?).
I'll double check.
Lanie

That's what I'm wondering. If Caylee was found with the clothes she wore at the nursing home, that would mean GA did not see them the next day...IMO of course.

What does it mean about the Cindy and Caylee swimming Sunday evening? I figured George was lying about that awhile back, but this would put the swimming story in doubt. If they went home went swimming in the evening, bathed after getting out, she would go into jammies not the clothes from the day.

just today i got the weird suspicion that maybe GA helped get rid of the body....I never suspected him before and I may not tomorrow....but today.....I do.

Le states Caylee died June 16.
unknown time.

Doc state GA did work on June 16, from 1500 to 2330.

Caylee could have owned more than one pair of white shorts.

It could have been 12:00 a.m. or after the 16th (Sunday night).

I thought that too but I don't think it would fade evenly on both sides and in all spots to white. There would probably be places where it had folded over or where one side was less exposed where it would fade less.

I've used the lemon juice and sunshine method to bleach out old linens and you have to be sure it's lying perfectly flat with no creases or folds.

The documents don't list a color for the Tshirt, that came from a reporter... I think.

Caylee left the house in one outfit - her clothes could have been changed after they left. Children area always slipping thing/getting dirty.

Where did you see that? IIRC, I just read today George was at work that day, 3-11. I read he was not at work on the date of the first chloroform search (and I didn't know there were two until just recently?).
I'll double check.
Lanie

Ooops, got that from other poster on another thread earlier. I have been having trouble viewing the documents. I've got them all loaded now and am trying to catch up. I will see if I can find and edit if necessary.

What I noticed in the video was how when she told her to give papa hugs and kiss.. She almost called her casey and then said caylee

I'll double check.
Lanie

You are absolutely right, Lanie. I found it and it does say that he reported to work. So sorry...I will go back and edit previous post.

The documents don't list a color for the Tshirt, that came from a reporter... I think.

The reporter was reporting false information. The documents clearly say that the shorts were white with stripes and did not give a color for the T-shirt. The reporter also said that the black garbage bag was inside of the laundry bag. He got that wrong too. The laundry bag was inside the black garbage bag.

What I noticed in the video was how when she told her to give papa hugs and kiss.. She almost called her casey and then said caylee

Just for the sake of arguments...I do that with my kids/family all the time.

I have thought since I saw Cindy's first appearances on NG and GvS that the family, or at least she, knew from the beginning. I have suspected they knew from the start and purposely put off calling police until enough time had passed to make it extremely difficult to find the body and extremely difficult to get forensic evidence if it was.

Nothing about what she said and did in those appearances rang true for a grandmother who had just learned her granddaughter was missing.

YES!!!! I remember when this first broke and CA was on GvS and her first comments were something along the line of "you'll have to excuse me cause I'm not thinking clearly" and being all snarky and kept saying over and over just wanting to get the baby's photo out there.
I told my husband right there, that she knew more than she was letting on and that my hinky meter was going bizerk. Something wasn't right then, all ripe, now it's just putrid smelling... kind of like a damn dead body.

:furious::furious:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broccoli445