Caylee's Teddy Bear

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay, so that narrows it down from 7/2 -7/18.

I think we need to review the photos taken at Tony's apartment.

Looks like someone brought it back, after she was arrested, with her things. Maybe?? Lee??

I thought of another reason Casey may have taken the bear. Cindy and Lee were looking for her on those dates and calling/contacting friends asking for Caylee. They were applying alot of pressure on her to see Caylee. Maybe she thought if she took something of Caylee's that this would appease Cindy or make her think Caylee was OK since her favorite item was being retrieved from the house.

i will admit that i have thought it possible that casey stalked off after cindy scratched her, without caylee, and then caylee was killed by cindy after that...and since casey has never been mom of the year, wouldnt realize (or care) that she didnt have her daughter with her. then cindy could have snowed casey (irony) into thinking the world would believe her nonsense just like her parents do.........

nah

I can't imagine Casey needing any kind of emotional comfort from visiting Caylee. If she was at that point, I can't see how she'd be out partying and sleeping around and all of that. Just my opinion

I have to say I'm with you HF. IF KC went back in the house to get anything of Caylee's at that point in time, there's not a doubt in my mind that it would have been for something along the lines of her worrying about C & G getting suspicious and trying to through them off...

I don't think too much about the bear, but from a mother's viewpoint.. the fact that Caylee's 'mama doll' (that she never went anywhere without by ALL accounts) was still in the car tells me about how "emotionally attached" KC was to Caylee. EVEN if KC's idiotic story was true <yeah, that was hard to even type> a mother forgets to take their babies absolute, 'gotta have' doll off with the baby *at the bottom of the stairs* :rolleyes: of the baby-sitters apt? yeah, right...

I'll try to post both pictures of the rabbit.

Attachments

• fe.jpg.png
    fe.jpg.png
    863.7 KB · Views: 22
  • anthony-caylee-8.jpg
    anthony-caylee-8.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 18
Looks like someone brought it back, after she was arrested, with her things. Maybe?? Lee??

I thought of another reason Casey may have taken the bear. Cindy and Lee were looking for her on those dates and calling/contacting friends asking for Caylee. They were applying alot of pressure on her to see Caylee. Maybe she thought if she took something of Caylee's that this would appease Cindy or make her think Caylee was OK since her favorite item was being retrieved from the house.

Yes, I agree. That seems to make the most sense to me. If we are correct, then KC had the bear with her at TL's and Lee retrieved it the night all he!! broke loose. I mean, given the 7/2-7/18 window, that seems to be just about the ONLY explanation to me.

eta: I think your reasoning is spot on, too. That sounds like typical KC think.

BBM
ITA Also, since Caylee's favorite doll was locked up in the Pontiac and at this point KC didn't know where the car was. KC didn't know if it had been stolen or towed. Since Cindy didn't mention the car KC may have felt that there was a good chance it had been stolen. All she knew is that it wasn't at Amscot anymore!
But, I think this was a way to perpetuate her stories for as long as she could.

Thinking out loud here, but where the heck would she hide Teddy between 7/2-7/18? Wouldn't it look strange just hanging around TL's knowing Caylee had not been over there for at least 2 weeks prior? We know it wasn't found in the car....

Thinking out loud here, but where the heck would she hide Teddy between 7/2-7/18? Wouldn't it look strange just hanging around TL's knowing Caylee had not been over there for at least 2 weeks prior? We know it wasn't found in the car....

If she had it at Tony's she was prolly telling him that she missed Caylee being gone on all these trips with 'zanny' and it made her feel better..blah.. blah.. blah....She had him fooled too and it appears she went to great lengths to keep up her front ..you know buying tons of groceries and beer with Amy's money and cooking for them. Making he and ALL of her friends think she had this awesome busy job, lol..all the while being mother of the year..OK, I gotta stop now before I get sick..:sick:..

one last note~ we can't forget either, in KC's world, Caylee didn't just have a babysitter, she had a rich nanny that took her on all these wonderful trips as well as buy her duplicates of everything she could possibly need....but the same rich nanny was well taken care of financially by KC too...The madness never ends does it?

I may be off the mark, but I don't think that's the same bear. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's a bunny. If you look next to Caylee's hand it appears that there is a long ear, like you'd see on a rabbit. Plus, all of the other stuffed animals are rabbits. A whole Easter theme I suppose. I'll try and add a picture, not sure if it will work.

cayleeanthonyeaster.jpg

Thinking out loud here, but where the heck would she hide Teddy between 7/2-7/18? Wouldn't it look strange just hanging around TL's knowing Caylee had not been over there for at least 2 weeks prior? .

(not as strange as the smell of her car when she had it parked at their complex, they never mention that either)

but anyway the bear could have just been in her bag that Lee retrieved, I figured that's probably how it came back to the A house, I just don't remember any mention of it in the discussions of things that were in the bag, things that were dumped out of the bag, etc

Yes, I agree. That seems to make the most sense to me. If we are correct, then KC had the bear with her at TL's and Lee retrieved it the night all he!! broke loose. I mean, given the 7/2-7/18 window, that seems to be just about the ONLY explanation to me.

eta: I think your reasoning is spot on, too. That sounds like typical KC think.

In her depo (part two) Cindy states she thinks the teddy bear was the only thing of Caylee's brought back from Tony's. She is not sure but at some point got the bear back. She also says that Casey knew it brought her comfort to have Caylee's scent on the bear.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310288/detail.html

p. 224 of 476

Okay, so that narrows it down from 7/2 -7/18.

I think we need to review the photos taken at Tony's apartment.

eta: do we have any sort of index to photos taken by location? I have never tried to search by just certain locations, like TL's apt.

do we have any photos from his apartment? if so I'd like to look at them, too :)

I am looking for this photo of Cindy carrying a bear while walking out of a building with BC and George. I am having difficulty finding it. IIRC the bear looked like the one she is holding in Caylee's room.

Anyone know if the bear at the memorial was specially made to house a decedents ashes?

(not as strange as the smell of her car when she had it parked at their complex, they never mention that either)

but anyway the bear could have just been in her bag that Lee retrieved, I figured that's probably how it came back to the A house, I just don't remember any mention of it in the discussions of things that were in the bag, things that were dumped out of the bag, etc
bbm~
o/t I know (I'll hurry :)) You're right seagull, I'm not sure if the "you" that you are referring to is LE or TL, but either way I hadn't heard any mention that there was any smell in the car at TL's apartment complex from LE or TL though. Did someone say that there was? TIA!

Wouldn't it make sense that the "Caylee Bear" would have been patterned after Caylee's bear? I believe the bear that Cindy is holding at the side of Caylee's crib is indeed "the bear." I could be wrong and lets face it, we all could...cause lil Miss Caylee had a lot of bears. I'm just thinking that the one Cindy holds so dearly is the one that was Caylee's favorite. JMO

In her depo (part two) Cindy states she thinks the teddy bear was the only thing of Caylee's brought back from Tony's. She is not sure but at some point got the bear back. She also says that Casey knew it brought her comfort to have Caylee's scent on the bear.

p. 224 of 476

You are a brave one to delve into that interview!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Did you notice p. 225, lines 7-8???? Cindy says, "Yeah. I said that Casey had taken it at some point, within a week after the 16th of June" ?????

huh????

Wouldn't it make sense that the "Caylee Bear" would have been patterned after Caylee's bear? I believe the bear that Cindy is holding at the side of Caylee's crib is indeed "the bear." I could be wrong and lets face it, we all could...cause lil Miss Caylee had a lot of bears. I'm just thinking that the one Cindy holds so dearly is the one that was Caylee's favorite. JMO

Totally agree!

do we have any photos from his apartment? if so I'd like to look at them, too :)

The ones I am thinking of are of Caylee and Casey together and there were only maybe 2 or 3 of them. I searched earlier with multi combinations of the keywords: Tony, TL, apartment, photos, pics. I came up with nada. I didn't think they would be hard to find. Admittedly, I do not have well-honed search engine skills. ;)

I realize I am talking to myself at this point, but I'm gonna do it one more time before heading to bed. :D

According to our case calendar and the interview Harmony linked in her opening post, CA says she went to Universal on July 2nd.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2008-7-3&c=4
During the interview with LE, certified on June 12, 2009 (pg. 68, line 15), she states that she noticed Teddy was missing upon her return from Universal.
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0730/20224513.pdf

However, in THIS depo conducted by LDB, dated July 29, 2009 (pg., 225, lines 7 & 8) Cindy says that Casey had taken Teddy "within a week after the 16th of June".

That is a 10 day difference, at best.

Am I reading this correctly? I certainly did not read either of the entire documents from start to finish AGAIN, but I did read 10-20 pgs before and after the referenced pgs. I just need to quit sleuthing for the night and go to bed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrsmb
Back