Charges of Interference, Harassment, and/or Trespassing filed with HCSO

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I love that My Horry News did an entire article on what the Moorers and Caisons are going through. I feel bad that they are entangled in the one case where some people decide that the family is just as guilty. This...never happens. Normally, the family is left alone and has sympathy. It would be great if MyHorryNews decided to be the publication that doesn't just accept the prosecution's story, asks questions, etc.

<respectfully snipped>

I couldn't disagree more. About the article and about "This...never happens." Go check out the Colt Haynes/Molly Miller case and you'll find a multitude of rumor pages on FB with vitriol and threats flying back and forth between the victims' supporters and the perp's supporters. Heather's case is a carbon copy in that sense. It does happen.

I can't write about my thoughts on the article right now. I tried, but... still too PO'd. I will say that SM's family could probably give the Cs a few lessons on grace under fire, since WE NEVER HEAR A PEEP OUT OF THEM.

Bottom line, if you don't want the drama, quit stirring the pot. Stay out of the media, keep your fingers off the keyboard, and support your loved ones quietly, out of the public eye. Give people a chance to NOT think about your family for a change, for the younger ones' sake.

<respectfully snipped>

I couldn't disagree more. About the article and about "This...never happens." Go check out the Colt Haynes/Molly Miller case and you'll find a multitude of rumor pages on FB with vitriol and threats flying back and forth between the victims' supporters and the perp's supporters. Heather's case is a carbon copy in that sense. It does happen.

I can't write about my thoughts on the article right now. I tried, but... still too PO'd. I will say that SM's family could probably give the Cs a few lessons on grace under fire, since WE NEVER HEAR A PEEP OUT OF THEM.

Bottom line, if you don't want the drama, quit stirring the pot. Stay out of the media, keep your fingers off the keyboard, and support your loved ones quietly, out of the public eye. Give people a chance to NOT think about your family for a change, for the younger ones' sake.

Did the harassment in the Haynes/Miller case involve threatening children, off the Internet? Drama online is normal...But actually harassing the family (3 kids and a grandma) after the main suspects are arrested?

If the Caisons and Moorers are being harassed, they have every right to speak out. And them speaking to the media doesn't give anyone the right to harass them. They don't have to be quiet or go away.

I feel really bad for the children and unfortunately,they are going through all of this because their parents didn't stop to think about them before they decided to kill Heather.

Another aunt, Lisa Bonechans, said every family member, especially Tammy Moorer&#8217;s mother and children, have been scared for their lives for months.
&#8220;Our family shouldn&#8217;t have to live in fear just because the police say Tammy and Sidney did something,&#8221; she said.

The Elvis family shouldn't have to live every single day wondering what TM and SM did to their daughter and where they put her. They can't even bury their child. Heather shouldn't be dead.

"Tammy Moorer&#8217;s relatives say they have prayed for the family of Heather Elvis since they first heard she was missing."

Really? They have been praying? Is that before or after they tell anyone who will listen that Heather is a *advertiser censored*. Aunt Lisa Bonechans trashes the Elvis family on a daily basis. I wish the community would back off but the Caison's fuel the fire every single day. They need to provoke people in order to have someone to sue. Prayers for the children.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_cae5bb8e-e76f-11e3-9373-001a4bcf6878.html

<respectfully snipped>

They want drama. They thrive on it.:judge:

Did the harassment in the Haynes/Miller case involve threatening children, off the Internet? Drama online is normal...But actually harassing the family (3 kids and a grandma) after the main suspects are arrested?

If the Caisons and Moorers are being harassed, they have every right to speak out. And them speaking to the media doesn't give anyone the right to harass them. They don't have to be quiet or go away.

BBM I agree with this statement insofar as it pertains to of-age adults. However, we have 3 innocent children who have, from what we have been able to ascertain, been subjected to inadequate (and possibly abusive) parenting all of their lives. It's apparent that the C's and M's are masters at manipulating those around them through threats, lawsuits, public statements, etc. That does not give them the right to subject the children to further manipulation and abuse. How could any parent or parental figure believe it was in the best interest of any of the children to be in court and listen to the charges and evidence against their parents? The pregnancy ploy did not work, so now we have plan B. The response to the adults following the bond hearing was negative, so let's use the children to garner sympathy. I'm not taking a stand on the accuracy of the statements made by the adults or the children because I wasn't there to witness what occurred. I am taking a stand on the fact that, especially if the statements are accurate, the minor children are improperly placed for their well being. They should be away from this circus and away from an environment where they will continue to used by TM and other family members. Why are they not placed with SM's parents or a relative from out of town. I have no doubt that TM is pulling the strings of her family puppets, just like she insisted her attorney file the trumped up pregnancy bond hearing. CPS needs to be monitoring the environment and treatment of the children. Then let all of the C's and M's run amok. The reality is that they are hurting the case of their daughter by following her playbook. I'm glad they have filed charges, the correct place for their case to be heard is in court and not in the newspapers. jmho

BBM I agree with this statement insofar as it pertains to of-age adults. However, we have 3 innocent children who have, from what we have been able to ascertain, been subjected to inadequate (and possibly abusive) parenting all of their lives. It's apparent that the C's and M's are masters at manipulating those around them through threats, lawsuits, public statements, etc. That does not give them the right to subject the children to further manipulation and abuse. How could any parent or parental figure believe it was in the best interest of any of the children to be in court and listen to the charges and evidence against their parents? The pregnancy ploy did not work, so now we have plan B. The response to the adults following the bond hearing was negative, so let's use the children to garner sympathy. I'm not taking a stand on the accuracy of the statements made by the adults or the children because I wasn't there to witness what occurred. I am taking a stand on the fact that, especially if the statements are accurate, the minor children are improperly placed for their well being. They should be away from this circus and away from an environment where they will continue to used by TM and other family members. Why are they not placed with SM's parents or a relative from out of town. I have no doubt that TM is pulling the strings of her family puppets, just like she insisted her attorney file the trumped up pregnancy bond hearing. CPS needs to be monitoring the environment and treatment of the children. Then let all of the C's and M's run amok. The reality is that they are hurting the case of their daughter by following her playbook. I'm glad they have filed charges, the correct place for their case to be heard is in court and not in the newspapers. jmho

It does appear the children are not in an envrionment in which there is an adult who is managing the situation well. These children need as much stability and reassurance as possible, and to be in a situation with adults who are able to provide this, even amidst the chaos, threats, whatever. Maybe there is another family member who would be better able to provide a more stable environment at this time. Hopefully responsible people will point out this concern.

I couldn't agree more. The children are saying that they are afraid and what does this family do? Let's make the children talk to the media about their fears instead of getting them the hell away from this compound. Yes...that is exactly what the children need.:banghead: I'm not sure if I believe that there have been men with rifles standing across the road. This just sounds too much like the ghost with the gun that was shooting/aiming at the M's before the arrest. However,if it's true..lock those men up too.

I feel really bad for the children and unfortunately,they are going through all of this because their parents didn't stop to think about them before they decided to kill Heather.

Another aunt, Lisa Bonechans, said every family member, especially Tammy Moorer&#8217;s mother and children, have been scared for their lives for months.
&#8220;Our family shouldn&#8217;t have to live in fear just because the police say Tammy and Sidney did something,&#8221; she said.

The Elvis family shouldn't have to live every single day wondering what TM and SM did to their daughter and where they put her. They can't even bury their child. Heather shouldn't be dead.

"Tammy Moorer&#8217;s relatives say they have prayed for the family of Heather Elvis since they first heard she was missing."

Really? They have been praying? Is that before or after they tell anyone who will listen that Heather is a *advertiser censored*. Aunt Lisa Bonechans trashes the Elvis family on a daily basis. I wish the community would back off but the Caison's fuel the fire every single day. They need to provoke people in order to have someone to sue. Prayers for the children.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_cae5bb8e-e76f-11e3-9373-001a4bcf6878.html

No matter what anyone says on FB, it doesn't give anyone the right to harass anyone (especially children). They are entitled to their opinions. Harassment is against the law; posting one's opinion on FB is not. The family has a right to vent after what they have gone through. If they are being harassed, they have a right to sue. You can't provoke someone simply by posting online; that is not a viable defense. Don't harass them...lawsuit avoided.

<respectfully snipped>

BBM

Confucius say: "Those who stir the pot should have to lick the spoon."

IMO, those children are not in the best placement. Yes, it's always presumed to be better for children to be placed with relatives and I agree that in most cases, it is. But not always.

BBM

IMO, those children are not in the best placement. Yes, it's always presumed to be better for children to be placed with relatives and I agree that in most cases, it is. But not always.

Putting the children in foster care will cause even more issues for the three of them, who have already lost their parents. Perhaps letting a teenager talk to the media was not a smart decision, but it doesn't mean they need to be taken into CPS custody. The article says they are living with their grandmother. Neither the grandmother nor the kids have stirred the pot, yet they are the ones getting harassed. You would actually think that people would back off b/c it is an elderly lady and three kids, but nope.

BBM

I agree. If for no other reason; Tammy's Mother just lost her husband. Add this mess and it could be a tipping point for her.

Though in her defense, she seems to be the most "together" of all the members of that family I have seen thus far. We've not heard any outbursts directly from her. In contrast to Tammy's (now deceased) Father, Aunts, Sister and Cousins ...

No matter what anyone says on FB, it doesn't give anyone the right to harass anyone (especially children). They are entitled to their opinions. Harassment is against the law; posting one's opinion on FB is not. The family has a right to vent after what they have gone through. If they are being harassed, they have a right to sue. You can't provoke someone simply by posting online; that is not a viable defense. Don't harass them...lawsuit avoided.

WE do not know if any of this is true or not? Is there proof? Are there pictures? We all know the aunt has a camera, she took a picture of the reporter. Do they have pictures of these people across the road with the rifles? Do they have any recordings of the threats? If so, then file charges and let the courts take care of it. File the lawsuits, I think they are probably aware of the process to do that too. But in the meantime, none of us know IF any of these accusations are true or not, do we??

There are professionals who are the ones to be making these decisions about what is in their (childrens') best interest, and I hope they are already involved. If not, more than likely, they will be shortly. By professionals I mean, Child Protective Services, Department of Human Services, Social Workers, psychiatrists, therapists, law enforcement, court system, judges, etc. IMO, they all need to be involved and I hope they already are, because IMO, it is abuse.

I feel for these children, I really do. They seem to have no one who has their best interest in mind and that's not fair.

You're only going to bring attention to yourself if you ask for it and the Caison family has definitely been asking for it ever since their name appeared on the radar.

I pray family members start making the right decisions regarding these poor kids.

Notice that we are not hearing about being harassed from SM's side of the family? That is probably because his side doesn't bash the dead victim and accuse her father of killing her on a daily basis. There is venting and then there is slander. If they are really afraid and really don't want to be harassed,they should pay more attention to the way SM's family is handling it.TM's online bashing of Heather and her father turned out to be really important didn't it? LE thought so as her "venting" was used at her bond hearing to help insure that bond would be denied. They want to be harassed so that they can sue. That's how this family rolls and those children need to be taken far away from those lunatics and someone needs to get them therapy STAT. I would like to see a photo of the men with rifles and I bet LE would to.

Notice that we are not hearing about being harassed from SM's side of the family? That is probably because his side doesn't bash the dead victim and accuse her father of killing her on a daily basis. There is venting and then there is slander. If they are really afraid and really don't want to be harassed,they should pay more attention to the way SM's family is handling it.TM's online bashing of Heather and her father turned out to be really important didn't it? LE thought so as her "venting" was used at her bond hearing to help insure that bond would be denied. They want to be harassed so that they can sue. That's how this family rolls and those children need to be taken far away from those lunatics and someone needs to get them therapy STAT. I would like to see a photo of the men with rifles and I bet LE would to.

Or maybe because TM is considered the mastermind of the crime, and SM only went along with it because he was abused, brainwashed, etc? SM has been excused this whole time, and the anger has always been focused on TM. Likely because no one can think of a motive for SM besides TM forced him to do it. It is pretty sad in a way...SM lured Heather out, tricked her, yet TM is the focus of everyone's attention.

Wow. Regardless of the ongoing drama... Had the family not thrown these children to the media wolves, we would NOT be having this conversation.

Wow. Regardless of the ongoing drama... Had the family not thrown these children to the media wolves, we would NOT be having this conversation.

But the harassment started before any of the kids were mentioned in the media? There are so many cases where the suspects are not in jail, and people do not behave like this. I really think there needs to be a study about it. It is disturbing, yet almost fascinating at the same time. Cases involving murdered children do not provoke this much anger.

Or maybe because TM is considered the mastermind of the crime, and SM only went along with it because he was abused, brainwashed, etc? SM has been excused this whole time, and the anger has always been focused on TM. Likely because no one can think of a motive for SM besides TM forced him to do it. It is pretty sad in a way...SM lured Heather out, tricked her, yet TM is the focus of everyone's attention.

SM is equally guilty but he and his family are not and have not publicly blasted the dead victim and publicly accused Terry Elvis of killing Heather. TM and her family have done both and continue to do so. TM is a narcissistic psychopath who thrives on the spot light and she hand her family will continue to fuel the fire and use the children in any way they choose until someone removes those kids from that toxic environment. It's not sad that people focus on TM, who called Heather a crazy *advertiser censored* after murdering her. It's sad that Heather is dead and TM and SM refuse to let her parents bury her. It's sad that SM and TM put murdering Heather before the well being of their children.

But the harassment started before any of the kids were mentioned in the media? There are so many cases where the suspects are not in jail, and people do not behave like this. I really think there needs to be a study about it. It is disturbing, yet almost fascinating at the same time. Cases involving murdered children do not provoke this much anger.

Respectfully... I did not intend to make light of any harassment, and looking back, I see that my comment may have been more appropriate on the Bond Hearing Thread, where the welfare of the children is now openly discussed. It was my intent to simply emphasize that a minor has been allowed to go "on record" with the media, in the mist of a murder trial! That provokes my anger.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venusflytrap100
Back