Chase Merritt SENTENCED TO DEATH for murder of McStay Family POST TRIAL THOUGHTS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Wonder "what" motions were heard? Anyone know? TIA!
animated-smileys-christmas-166.gif

This the latest it was posted on Patrick's site the other day!

Patrick McStay

Admin · January 8 at 3:19 PM · Sentencing Hearing
I confirmed today that the SENTENCING HEARING scheduled for next Friday the 17th of January 2020 WILL TAKE PLACE!

I understand the Defense had filed another Motion for a Continuance but that was DENIED by the COURT!

There are also several Motions that will be heard first and one of them as you know was the Defense Motion for a Sentencing Reduction.

I will be attending!

This the latest it was posted on Patrick's site the other day!

Patrick McStay

Admin · January 8 at 3:19 PM · Sentencing Hearing
I confirmed today that the SENTENCING HEARING scheduled for next Friday the 17th of January 2020 WILL TAKE PLACE!

I understand the Defense had filed another Motion for a Continuance but that was DENIED by the COURT!

There are also several Motions that will be heard first and one of them as you know was the Defense Motion for a Sentencing Reduction.

I will be attending!
I really want to be there but it depends on child care before school. My daughter doesn't get on the bus until 8:00 am and I need to leave by 7:30 to get to the courthouse on time. Hoping the hubs can go in late that morning.

I had 9:30am for sentencing? Anyone here get into San Bernardino County court site - I have @Mica in my notes to ask. Maybe she'll stop by! :)

I had 9:30am for sentencing? Anyone here get into San Bernardino County court site - I have @Mica in my notes to ask. Maybe she'll stop by! :)

I'm not Mica, but just took a look... it's 8:30.

I took a snip of what has been updated recently.

fyi, from what I can tell, the exhibits listed are in regards to Bole's cell tower testimony.

Not sure what the Supplemental Declaration of Counsel is, or which side it came from.

Attachments

• Merritt court update.JPG
    Merritt court update.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 11
That's interesting. Maybe part of the complaint about McGee was to do with the decision not to call their cell tower expert. Although I can't see what that has to do with Agent Boles.

That's interesting. Maybe part of the complaint about McGee was to do with the decision not to call their cell tower expert. Although I can't see what that has to do with Agent Boles.

I am sure it's just part of one of the motions, I don't imagine these are the only exhibits that are referred to in the motions though, so it seems odd that they are listed in the court portal.

Think I figured out the supplemental declaration of counsel thing... it's about the transcripts, either certifying or asking for corrections.

I'm not Mica, but just took a look... it's 8:30.

I took a snip of what has been updated recently.

fyi, from what I can tell, the exhibits listed are in regards to Bole's cell tower testimony.

Not sure what the Supplemental Declaration of Counsel is, or which side it came from.

Thank you missy!
120x32px-LL-df317b35_yourock.gif

I really want to be there but it depends on child care before school. My daughter doesn't get on the bus until 8:00 am and I need to leave by 7:30 to get to the courthouse on time. Hoping the hubs can go in late that morning.

If you got to the courthouse on time, you will probably be the only one on time. I bet you could go after safely placing your daughter on the bus, and arrive at the court without missing anything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back