Chloroform in the trunk of caseys car

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if she was using this to make Caylee pass out when attending the "Adult Parties" that I remember Amy H. talking about.

She said, Caylee would like just sleep on the couch or somewhere thru the whole party....

Well. if it's used for dna testing...could it have spilled in the trunk while they were examining materials? Don't hate me for saying that. Just trying to make the illogical more plausible.

I'd be interested to see if even after caylee dissapeared or died, when Casey was cashing fraudulent checks at Target if she was buying items like nail polish remover etc to continue making meth or something.. maybe she has a debt.

Gosh, seems quite unreal this whole case!

Maybe Casey did have a job - at a meth lab.

maybe chloroform was planted as an excuse for another story that she planned to use... like, "I don't know what happened... they knocked me out with something on a rag... and then caylee was gone." ???

or this evidence could be linked to a completely different case:
How do we not know that any of this is linked to the 26yr old jogger case? Nicole G?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

This was a rapist. 2 women have done sketches on the suspect. I don't buy this theory.

If CasA had access or could get enuf maybe that's where she came up with the story about getting the house.
Get rid of everyone and the house is hers.
?????????????????????????

So....is this the info that LP was talking about? The "shock the world" info?

What do they use it for? I just asked three tatooed young men doing some work to my house and they've never heard of it being used. Maybe they didn't know. They said it's used to knock a person out.

Hmmm I'm sure those men might be looking at you a little oddly right now, lol. IF they don't come back tomorrow, you might have scared them off!

Myabe she broke into the shed and stole pool shocker - not gas?

I wonder if she was using this to make Caylee pass out when attending the "Adult Parties" that I remeber Amy H. talking aboput.

She said, Caylee would like just sleep onm the couch or somewhere thru the whole party....

Maybe she used it on various people, such as Amy who fell for not being able to remember getting up in the night and counting her money.

So ... anyone toying with the idea Casey planned to kill Cindy and accidentally killed Caylee with the toxic chemicals?

I've always thought about the initial hearing, how Casey was virtually emotionless for her mother's testimony, but all smiles and big eyes for George.

She was telling people she was going to take over the house. Do her parents have a will?

There were rumors Baez asked for partial immunity several weeks ago.

Could it have been that Casey was willing to say she was planning to kill Cindy but accidentally killed Caylee? Would have taken attempted murder off the table.

I almost wrote this but then I thought it seemed implausable. But I still wonder if casey might have had a plan to get rid of her parents to inherit the house and get insurance $$$.

Well. if it's used for dna testing...could it have spilled in the trunk while they were examining materials? Don't hate me for saying that. Just trying to make the illogical more plausible.

except....huge coinky-dink that Casey was researching it on her computer.

OK, chloroform is regulated by the Department of Justice and DEA to be sure it's used for legitimate reasons only. You can't just go buy it anywhere. And also, the penalty for possession of this in a federal court is severe. So where in the heck would she get chloroform?

The black market where you can buy all kinds of other heavily regulated substances............

Casey was reported to be spending plenty of time in the tattoo parlor. I found that weird in itself that she would take Caylee there and just sit around visiting.

The tattoo artist said that Casey was alone... she was there after Caylee was missing, and had "Bella Vida" - which means 'Beautiful Life" inked on her foot. She never mentioned having a child. She talked about her current bf and the club. Seems she was, in some way, truly promoting the club. If you look through witness testimony, you will see where she had talked about the club to many people.

Apparently, the chlorine even in water can theoretically react with certain cleaning stuff containing triclosan (an anti-bacterial agent, I think) and accidentally create chloroform. Just tossing this out, since we can expect an explanation that it came from a good scrubbing of the trunk. not that there was anything in there to clean besides pizza.

It may be out of use as an anesthetic, but TV still shows it used on a cloth pressed over the face by crazed kidnappers and such, to subdue their prey. Casey is a junior CSI, so she may be familiar.

Chloroform Use -

Anesthetic
Chloroform was developed in the mid-1800s and was mainly used as an anesthetic. Inhaling chloroform vapors depresses the central nervous system of a patient, causing dizziness, fatigue and unconsciousness[citation needed], allowing a doctor to perform simple surgery or other otherwise painful operations.

Info on Inhalants from NC Poison Control...could this be something that Casey was using herself. I know it is a stretch, but I hate to think someone could do this to a child. I just keep seeing her smiling I handcuffs in my head and I am going to be sick. Anywhooooo....(sigh!)

* Inhalants are substances or fumes from certain products that are sniffed to cause a high.
* A chronic abuser may experience loss of memory and diminishing reasoning abilities.
* Inhalant abuse can increase the chance of death due to accidents, suffocation and heart malfunctions.
* Other risks association may include permanent damage to the:
o Liver
o Kidneys
o Heart
o Lungs
o Bone marrow
o Death caused by abusing inhalants is referred to as Sudden Sniffers' Death.

Some physical warning signs of inhalant abuse include:

* Loss of appetite
* Chemical odors on clothing or breath
* Red eyes or runny nose
* Often seem drunk or dizzy
* Paint stains on face and hands
* Sores around nose or mouth

Some personality changes may include:

* Noticeable difference in eating and sleeping habits
* Loss of interest in school or work
* Develops negative attitude toward school, family and friends
* Always tired or lethargic

Hmmm I'm sure those men might be looking at you a little oddly right now, lol. IF they don't come back tomorrow, you might have scared them off!

Lol, one's related to me. They seemed to know about Caylee being missing when I explained.

Hmmmm . . . let me guess: The guys at the impound yard put it in the trunk with the "other" dead body.

LOL! That's what I figured, too. Just plain bad luck, the way those guys chose Casey's car!

Cholorform + drug abuse came up with some really strange blog & message sites that I wish I had not read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico